I approach girls and talk to them. Its fun AMA

I approach girls and talk to them. Its fun AMA

why would you ever want to talk to a girl???????

their pussies are great

What's the best way to approach a random girl?

The hardest part is to not be in your head. To no be scared. The only way to get over that is to just do it alot until it becomes normal as far as the best way to appraoch a girl. Thats coming now

Walk up to them and make sure you get their attention while your walking up. Say hi and be chill, by that I mean don't supplicate. Treat them as if you would talk to one of your friends, by that I mean relax your just talking to someone. Next tell them why your there, "Hi your pretty cute, I wanted to come say hi" and just start a converstation. You can talk about anything. The biggest thing is just have fun with it, and relax. Easier said then done I know, but it comes with practice. And don't be a white knight come on now.

are you manlet nerdy asian/indian in california, studying STEM, who got into pickup and hitting the gym?

Check these.

Interest bump.

Good question what about it OP?

>he needs to talk to girls to get pussy
*tips fedora*

Nope Im a white, athletic, adventurous, male who lives in chicago. I rock climb, skydive, cave, slackline, and scuba. I travel often over the world. I am a startup partner and software engineer so you got me there.

lol then how could you help these lot?

nothing special about me. I like what I like. If you like what you like then you will attract people. The point is to not suck as a person. So just dont suck and if you think you suck then fix it if you think you dont suck then you dont

>Who would just go on the internet and lie?

.... but why chicago...

>how would that benefit me?

startup is here

how scary is the whole Chiraq thing for law abiding citizens

race or type of girl you have most success with? or do you only go for certain demographic so its only one u have success with... assuming u have success did you say that or just that you got over approach anxiety (i suffer from it, even when buying signals were there)

for law abiding citizens, chiraq doesn't exist. Its only for the ghetto niggers on the south side who deserve to die anyway.

approach anxiety will always be there you just get better at managing it. As far as girls I stick with asian girls. But thats only because thats what I am interested in. My success rate depends on my approach but also the nurture of the girl. Its like anything else its all about how you handle people.

do you have any filter system to avoid coalburners? aside from due diligence if there is any progress of relationship

oh i see, only go for asians is a pretty decent filter for coalburners. i mean a handful might be but i would guess tehy'd be least likely to

can you define a coalburner

white girl (but applies to asians too) who fucks black guys. some might count even ONS one time, but there usually is no proof of that other than her friends backstabbing her.

oh. I don't care if she fucks black guys though so thats not an issue for me.

As far as process of qualifying the girl its all about experience with her over time.

FBI is getting really bad at trying to blend it :^)

don't you mean
*tips turban*

I dont get the joke

queer