Dubs names my new hermit crabs

dubs names my new hermit crabs

Stacy and Chad

Shits and giggles

Nigger and Faggot

Teacup and muffin.

If they get named something gay like that I'll an hero, but I'll respect the outcome no matter what

Friend and Company.

Salty and Sandy.

Sandy and Muffin.

Sprinkles and Crusher.

Their names were Seth and Rich

Clawncher and Corpfish.

Cock and gobbler

Fiddler and King

reroll

Butter and Garlic

shelly

reroll

Send & Nude

Dinner

hermit and crab

Roll em!

Re and roll

lefty and righty

nigger faggot and gay retard

fucking winrar.

you dumbass

#1 & #2

Buttboy & The Razzler

what a waste

reroll

Toast and avocado

Hermit & Crab

Fidget and spinner

roody and poo

reroll again

Whipped and carrot

krabby and kingler

Name them Bacon and Lettuce

gabe and fuck fcuck

Shelly and Sandy.

jfc i didnt want some basic pokemon shit but w/e. you wina

Crabbe & Goyle

Faggot an fuckboi

Also if dubs, you have to write their new names on their shells in permanent marker.

Future of your crabs. Pic related

winrar on my first post

POCKET MONTERS WINS

Reroll

Lee Harvey and Oswald

and the pokefag takes the win

Rerolll

Fidget and spinner

Rerollll

Krabby and Kingler

Nigger and faggot

Mr.krabs and 2 pac.

beat you to it

Slutbucket and cockboy

Paul and Gertrude

Adolf & Hitler

J. roberto, and Bernard T. wilkonson.

This is a short story of their life, as told from birth till the time that is passing, and has passed.
J. roberto was born somewhere in agua, yes, this stout hermit hails from agua. His fine claws, and robust posture can make any femal hermit moist from within, gushing out of her genitalia.
He enjoys simplicities in life, sitting, watching, shitting, mocking. He is a good hermit.

Bernard T. Wilkonson. This hermit...well, alot could be said about this particular hermit. He is full of life, and comes from exciting places, with a plethra of stories. He hails from eau, a special place indeed. Not to much different from the mother lands of J. Roberto. In his child years, he wondered and search the unknown. His unmatched knowledge of explosives and wilderness survival he obtained from his mother, but his brilliant knowledge in mathmatics, aviation, and extensive martial arts traing all came from his father. He got into trouble not too long ago with the aue police, but has now turned his life around and is seving the Lord God Almighty. Once a bad apple, is now a clean, clean, pear.

pOkemon wins!

Montana and Washington

Willie and Pete