Stupid fucking niggers

stupid fucking niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
lmgtfy.com/?q=high-schools offer psychology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Butter

oh my god! his mother didnt know her son had guns? you've convinced me. we should suspend the rule of law in america.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I

> HE DIDNDU NUFFIN! HE A GUD BOI. ~ Some random fucktard bleeding heart pussy on Sup Forums

> nigger detected

least he had trigger discipline

It's a NIGGER. It probably couldn't find the trigger without instruction.

I hope you all are samefags. You guys are fucking retarded.

Does Sup Forums ever talk about anything other than niggers, feels, feet, shota/loli, furries, celebs, FB/IG crushes or Trump anymore? I feel like it's the same 6-7 threads each day.

That's a nice video, not sure if it's meant to prove a point or something, but it's a nice video. Every cop should have a camera at all time man, that's how you get rid of all this ambiguous shit.

If it was a white kid in the exact scenario, these fucking niggers would be proud that the police killed another racist ass white person. Just another dead nigger, just that a cop killed him rather than another nigger on nigger crime.

yes.
traps.

yall mad cuz yall got some lil baby dicks? lmao white ppl are sad yo

98% of the fags here wouldn't even talk back to a nigger that's why these insecurity threads are made like five times a day. I'm not a nigger btw.

a wise man once told me

"...fucking niggers, they just can't help bein fucing niggers!!"

i can't help but watch this every time it gets posted; i absolutely hate watching videos where 1-2 dudes just get stomped by a mob.

the size of my dick is nothing compared to the HUGE amount of socioeconomic advantages i have, and will always have over you BOY

%98 of people know better, because they dont speak nignog, as if communication was a darkies best quality

>shoot first, have dinner later

little dick spotted

niggers gonna nig

>I'm not a nigger btw

Sure thing Jamal.

>shoot first
Insecure 17yr old spotted

bruh i can make ur wife sister daughter mother cum 3 times before u finish reading this shit u made white boy?

sarcasm
noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt

Is that you Timmy?

Projection is an obvious first defense mechanism.

Next, you'll strawman 'my insecurities'. After that, who knows... niggers are unpredictable.

White people getting rekt

true that shit, small, and attached to one privileged ass motherfucker

>made
Nigger, you played yourself.

Fuck nogs

>quad-dubs

check'd

nah that janky looking somali behind him with those fat dead skin lips stuck a finger in his ass. Man's gotta eat while waiting in the food line.

well, someone keeps pretending to be Eliza

That's pretty sick.

So why does this make you upset? Did that nigger fuck your bitch or some shit?

>I have big paenus

Cool, enjoy banging? LIke I don't understand why people care about dick so much. Women will choose money and power over nigger dick/chinkdick/whitedick anyday. You think Mark Z's wife would choose your poor ass over his money and power? Whatever Whatevs coonboy. Fuck all the housewives you please, not as if they're worth anything anyway. I wouldn't expect some shit like you with a victim complex to understand though. You'll probably just regurgitate some dumb ghetto shit like "but I have big paenus, white boii" (mispelling words isn't gangster by the way) instead of actually learning shit. If all of you paupers actually had the capacity to learn from your mistakes youd; be way above whities by now.

Niggers are practically living dildos. they use you, but deep down you know no white self respecting bitch would plan anything more serious that a fuck with a nigger. You are reduced to an object to be used. An accessory. Something to brag about over mojitos but not something to present at a business dinner. You are a thing, you will always have owners and masters.

Don't forget log posting

this

u mad af lmao lil dicked white boy

>Getting baited this hard
Lurk moar

>I wouldn't expect some shit like you with a victim complex to understand though. You'll probably just regurgitate some dumb ghetto shit like "but I have big paenus, white boii"

Coons gonna Coon

she probably deserved it tbh

he just loved to make people smile

he's wearing diamond, he deserves it. she stepped in, she should have known what was coming

Lol never had no gun,
its a double negation, that mean he had a gun.

Dumb. All the fuckers in these threads are just low IQ monkeys slinging shit at eachother because they're all too stupid to analyse a statement and approach like a normal person.

>strawman
how's high-school psychology so far?

this

kek

It's always the scumbag losers who have to take pride in their race (as if they chose to be born that way, as if it holds any reflection of who they are or what they've achieved) because they have nothing else in their life to make them feel pride

We show each other our Dick's sometimes. So how do you like the site so far?

>psychology taught in high school

nigger who never completed high school detected. psychology is secondary education.

>lil

Serious question. Why do blacks purposefully mispell words? Like, is it some sort of rebellious stance or does it just make ya feel gangsta?

Some schools offer a psychology course, faggot.

lmao ok, you probably went to a nigger school if it didn't offer psychology

>why do black mispell words?
>mispell
>ya
get a load of this guy

At least we're not black though. It's ok to be mad, I'd be pissed if I was a nigger

>i offer no sources, only insults

you sure showed me a (no)thing or zero

So we should have more gun control?

Why are niggers always violent in groups?

lmgtfy.com/?q=high-schools offer psychology

>faggot
>insult

Lurk moar, newfag

also, high-school = secondary education, smart guy

Herd mentality takes over

You can't accept that you made an ass out of yourself. I don't know why you'd feel compelled to save face on an anonymous image board., but here you are trying. Seems like you're rehearsing for what you'd do in real life.

niggers should be deported like the mexicans

mad cuz bad

>no sources

Neither did you, stoopid

Consequences of being Transblack I bet

we wuz kang 'n' sheeit

try harder

no u

>nigger
>school
Choose only one

>thinks fag isnt an insult

white boy detected

Why are cumskins so violent in groups? KKK comes to mind

>WE WUZ KRANGS

king of the tallest mud hut in Africa isn't saying much...

Is that a girl or a guy being attacked?

>thinks fag is an insult

Newfag detected. Not even white, my nigger friend :)

This was hot. Do you have any more white women being assaulted?

This.

College is post-secondary.

Camden, Philadelphia, New York City, California, Chicago, all filled with nigger schools

Look out the window, Beaner Bro

Ok, but how many of them go past 7th grade?

>one example of a minority extremist group of white racists
>meanwhile, thousands of examples of niggery-dindus causing nignogism (source: lurk moar)

2/10, best I can do

No seriously. I know you have more. Give them to me.

slavery from the 1800's is still relevant today

whites are guilty

I guess it depends on the location and their personal lives

>I's still a victum

Draw out all the hatred

Na. I don't want Po Po knocking at my door.

How many?