Ask a Walmart Supercenter CAP Team 2 associate anything

Ask a Walmart Supercenter CAP Team 2 associate anything

you're a consumable sales associate no one cares about Walmarts horrible naming schemes

Yes basically. Got any questions?

How similar are you to SEAL Team 6?

>Got a conditional offer of employment
>take drug test and authorize the background check
>pass drug test
>wait 4 fucking weeks
> call their fucking HR every week
>spic says in horrible broken english
>"no senor we no know we just no know wat take long. you wait 4 week and call backs senor"
>Get something in the mail saying I can be employed with walmart cuz of my background check
>no felonies on my background either
>All of it is petty traffic offences, no DUIs
>fuck walmart.

Doing fine right now. Getting paid a lot more than I would of been paid at walmart but still.

Shit your experience sounds way more complicated than mine. Mine was
>apply online
>get a call about interview
>go into interview and told "yeah you have the job"
>sweet.jpeg

SEAL team 6 wishes they could throw freight around as well as us.

What is CAP?

What part of the US are you inand how much do you make? Male or femanon?

To be truthful I forgot what "CAP" stands for but I basically, as 2nd shift, unload trucks and stock shelves.
I live in northwest Georgia but work in Tennessee. Right now I make $9 a hour but will be moving up to $10 a hour soon. Am a male, user.

Mine was the exact same. Was told I have the job and needed to pass background check and drug test.

Everyone except myself and a couple others do drugs, I never had a drug test done. Background check I wasn't worried about.

Well, my fellow anons, I must rest. I have plans for tomorrow and wish to be able to do them without hesitation.
>I'll probably wake up at 11:00
>probably not gonna do anything tomorrow
Good night anons

No matter how fast you unload, it won't be fast enough

What store # OP?

Easiest tactics to steal stuff

>buy cheap gum
>check receipt for survey code
>give bad feedback
>repeat

Fuck you first and foremost

Second of all OP, tell us thieving tactics that aren't already common sense, I'm trying to get carts of groceries out of there senpai

How does it feel knowing everything wrong in the store is all your fault? Great right?

I work cap 2 at a Walmart in kentucky, shit sucks man.

Can you give me, a Produce Associate, a tasty raise?

I see coons like you slither in and out of the store every fucking day. It makes me sick.

Sounds like a tough job

I'm also on cap 2. What department do you stock? I usually do 8 or 95. How big are you your gm trucks?

I used to work this position too, fucking sucked. When I worked there I was under 18 but they made an exception for me because literally nobody else wanted to work there. Nowhere near worth the 9.00 an hour

Going to apply at a walmart opening near me,whats the best position to get? 19 and fairly strong

LOL
Listen to these CAP plebs talk

Produce master-race reporting in, Work at a neighborhood market

Fucking faggots, hows it feel getting paid dog-shit?

Stop plugging items and work the freight you lazy cunts.

>be me
>walk into work, Produce
>2PM
>stock bananas from under table
>stock tomatoes and potatoes from under table
>make a list of outs on the wet wall
>walk into back room
>load up an L-Cart with all the outs(if we have them)
>work cart
>sit in back room/cooler on phone
>rinse and repeat every 2 hours(maybe a bananas stock-break if busy day inbetween)
>paid $12.50/hr

Stop working retail and work in a call center.

Same shitty customers but you make double the pay and don't have to be in person.

I quit retail and went to a temp agency with no phone experience, first gig was $15/hour full time temp status. Eventually hired as full time employee at $17 + full benefits.

meh, im about to finish Paramedic school and make $$$ not too worried, but nice suggestion

Ayyy I used to be on cap team 2. Shit made me wanna commit suicide.
Fuck Walmart.

Can I bring back expired groceries?

3rd shift grocery stocker here. Fuck you guys. Im always stuck with the shit from all over grocery you faggots don't feel like working. Getting assigned even one grocery department leaves me stocking that entire quarter of the store and fuck you lazy cunts for that

Hell ya Sup Forumsrother, I worked produce for almost a year, I applied for cashier and was upset at first thinking I was getting a bitch job. Turns out its the best place to work in the whole store. Pretty much working on you own the whole day, bosses stop by every few hours just to walk through and then they fuck off. Cashiers are locked to their machines and can't even take a shit unless they get someone to relieve them. I could go to the bathroom anytime I pleased and take as long as I wanted. Spent half the day just hauling boxes to the compactor in the back and making giant bales of smashed boxes. Always flirted with the qt3.14 meat girl on the way. Only shitty part were old ladies asking for rare shit we didn't sell and always asking me to check in the back when I told them we were out of something. Also it's basically the only section that is immune for black friday. Shit was so cash watching everyone fucking scramble while we were basically deserted and just chilling watching the madness.

used to be a CAP 2 myself. Was fun enough for 8 months, but the toxic environment got to me. 3/4 of my coworkers were degenerate miserable fucks. Supervisor was feeding me painkillers and adderall to keep me going, and honestly it was a good time. Despite that I was in the best shape of my life working there. Lost 30 pounds in 3 months just throwing the truck. I think the breaking point was trying to deal with my anxiety with medication, getting a genuinely good coworker fired because of my big mouth, being a drug hookup for my supervisor, and trying to form a romance with a qt.314 manager on top of the typical wal-mart drama and turnovers just killed me emotionally.

I had my fun but it just wasn't worth the $9.00 an hour

CAP 2 supervisor here. Do your supports have any say in how the back room is run?

this guyHonestly no they barely did shit outside hiring/firing. They gave us plenty of lectures and empty threats, but it amounted to nothing. Shit never changed there

our supports run the back room on 1st & 2nd shift, 3rd shift BR is run by the overnight ASM.

multiple GM trucks each day (1-3), 2nd shift leaves remainder for 3rd about 20% of the time, get that done, do all 3rd shift work, and half of first shifts task list, and still get told that 3rd shift is the laziest bunch of workers out of 300+ on payroll. 1st shift only stands around doing "customer service" and not a damn thing else. Business as usual for Walmart.

sounds about right lol. Honestly get the fuck out while you still can

That blows. I'm friends outside of work with a couple of our supports and the others are a pleasure to work with but this 1 fucktard who knows absolutely nothing about our backroom or CAP 2 associates keeps trying change how I do things because he thinks I'm bad at my job.

All I have to do is go over his head and walkie management but my god man! He tries to make people do jobs that they've never done before when I have a hand full of people already trained for the job. Tries to pull me from whatever I'm doing like throwing the truck so I can "motivate the team" even if I have my best people who don't need constant babysitting.

Lazy faggot.
t. O/N maintenance

yeah we had an extra support who did that kind of shit. Honestly wasn't a bad guy. Just a young vet who seemed like a pitty hire. We all treated him like shit till he finally just quit and left the state. Like I said toxic environment full of actions I'm not proud of. He really wasn't a bad person

Customer Availability Process

minus the 3rd being lazy part. Don't know how many folks came to our shift from 1st and 2nd second thinking it was an easy paycheck then quit once they're stuck with us and the "not work" we do every night

I'm alsp on CAP 2, what the fuck would I need to ask you, faggot?

Fuck you.

been there done that.... what a shit gig.... just say your an unloader dude no one here knows what CAP is

while in college I was cap 1,2, and 3 in some variation ICS,unloader, cap 1 transition period, overnight stocker

What store #? 491 here.

Holy fuck, I guess all Walmarts are the same.

>Let's start a nationwide strike strike

>still get told that 3rd shift is the laziest bunch of workers out of 300+ on payroll
Fucking hate that shit. I'm o/n maintenance and we hear that shit all the time. Between having to have the store, the whole store, ready for day shift, cleanin up shit left since 1st shift and babysitting stockers, its fucked up. One Best Way is making it a little better but managers are still stuck in the old mindset of
>night maintenance will deal with it

5499 courtesy associate checkin in

Sooo... cart pusher?

3119 Electronics standing by

Fuck you stupid shits. System programmer $200/hr. Mostly read the paper but when things need to be fixed I can do it.

Service Desk Associate
Shit is lame but pay is good.

How much food do you sneak a day? Too paranoid about that shit.

You could ask him how his store differs and if he does anything personally to improve his team's output not normally regulated in company policy but not against it.

Sorry we give you your one and only job to do at night. Cry some more faggot.

Except it's not the only job im given, it's just the only one im able to do because of cap 2's legendary laziness.

> service desk associate

You mean "literally everyone yells at me and I just stand there and take it like the little bitch you've become"

I feel your pain user. Fuck old people and fuck normies

My wife wants our co-worker/friend to move in with us cause they've been fucking on the side for a few years and just started including me.

knowing my wife, she's aiming to get pregnant at the same time as the friend.

>wat do?

I don't really get yelled at. Soon as it escalates I just tag my manager. I don't get paid enough for that bullshit.

You stock, zone and clean up for 1st shift. At least that's how it is down here. If it's that hard transfer to 1st shift. They actually do nothing.

Can confirm. 1st shift doesn't do shit.

My manager is a spazoid with social anxiety. First sign of trouble and he always sides with the customer

> "If the lady wants to exchange for something different then put it through. Customers are always right"

Meanwhile he's jacking off his electronic department manager lover behind the auto department. I hate this fucking job.

When I worked at Wal-Mart, I was in sporting goods. That was the best place to flirt, with girls in the exercise aisle. I would be left alone my whole 2nd shift, and I'd basically run the place while 1st shift manager was fucking the fat softlines dept manager and didn't get anything done. I didn't care because he was awesome short as fuck 50 year old.

Occasionally I would be asked to wrangle the retards who were in receiving. I went back there and took control over the guys who do it for a living and busted multiple truck nights.

I was always the one helping out garden center -- by commandeering their forklift and making them do all the shitty jobs.

I always had the new manager who came into the store, and it was always fun breaking them into the fact that I will say no to dumb shit they ask, and they can't do shit about it.

I worked there for 7 years right out of high school, and while going to school off and on. Got a degree in IT networking and have been a server engineer ever since.

I miss the girls, mostly.

Im not taking a loss in pay for those incompetent fucks and certainly not because some ignorant Sup Forumstard thinks im lazy

Mine prefers to handle that shit herself. Customers themselves usually try the same bullshit of getting the shit for free. Saves a letter to the president talk from AP Wes.

Just quit this shithole job after 5 years. Wasn't so bad when it started as 2nd Shift IM, picking was actually kinda fun and unloading trucks with mostly hard workers was a great time. Then during our shift to CAP it became way worse. Supervisor wanted to be everyone's friend, I got shoved out of any chance I had of moving up because the new fat fuck manager and his brown nose cronies. The entire store is run so poorly, its amazing it makes money. Way too many managers and no reward for hard work. Leave now, all of you. I made a few good friends and it paid the bills for a bit, but nowhere near worth all the hell it put me through.

Oh Yeah, and I got to talk fucking guns and fishing and golf and camping with people who also enjoyed those activities.

>stocking shelves is too hard
>those lazy fucks that unload GM, frozen/dairy, meat/produce and if there's enough time, stock, zone and clean for us need to work harder to accommodate my 'job'
I know this is bait but I can't help myself.

>tfw target distribution 3 days a week 36 hours, almost 20 dollhairs and hour

What store number are you bro, am cap 2 also

CAP 2 Montanafag here.
1-touch/breakpacks/processing is the best.
$12.20 an hour.

why does walmart even bother with drug tests? how big of a revenue sink is testing every wage slave asshole who strolls in the door?

Do you guys give a flying fuck about theft in general?, I mean, not only people stealing the usual caprisun or chocolate, I'm asking about employees as well.
???

Yes, it's shitty to see but policy for theft is so convoluted and fucked that we may as well help people steal shit.

used to work at sams as a decorator and yeah to an extent a lot of what i did i took for granted we did get swamped on fucking halloween and holidays but some days i would literally sit on my phone for a couple hours and fuck around with cakes not bad for 12.50 an hour

just started as CAP 2 a month ago, shit's not too bad, just have to deal with a moody fat cunt that refuses to give any form of training

I mean my store sucks as it is. Personally unless it's high ticket I don't care. Stealing kills our shrink which in turn kills our my share bonus (which is almost nonexistent).

Walcome to wal-mart.

Combat Air Patrol

1500 standing by

Half of them don't even unload the truck. 8 hours and they can barely get half of grocery done. Half the time it isn't done at all. and lol what cleaning? Cap 2 doesn't clean shit. Please tell me more about how hard pulling the skids are compared to actually working them. Explain to me the totally accurate assessment that walking around with a pallet jack is the 2-2.5 nights worth of work done in one and stocking isn't

I could give him advice and tell the unloadeders not to stack pallets like retarded chimps.

We had a guy named Chad who worked at our store for ~8 years. He badmouthed the managment all the time, had a real hatred for women in positions of power, a real nihilist. Pretty funny most of the time. He was really into Fallout 4 and anime. Heard he got fired after calling our manager a bitch to her face. I miss that guy.

Sounds like a problem in Supervision then. 5 should be on the unload team (1 throwing, 1 pushing down, 3 stacking) and management or their supervisor should be helping if they're behind schedule. Meanwhile the rest are out stocking grocery as it's filled. If your store cared an inkling about efficiency you wouldn't be having these problems nightly. Cap 2 is supposed to clean the entire backroom, boxes crushed, garbage thrown away or recycled and the entire floor swept to prep for 3rd shift. Also skids are heavy and it hurts my back.

Our cap 2 is about 5-6 people total. There is no "the rest of them".

There needs to be minimum 8 people on a typical cap 2 shift. I don't know if it's constant quitting/firing or no hiring whatsoever but that's the reason shift 3 isn't prepped. I would suggest you. your co-workers and your supervisors bug management everyday to get those holes filled

You must work at a small store. We've got 1 thrower, 1 line-pusher, 1 on Lockup/A, 1 on Star-freight/B, 1 each for C/D/E/F, and one guy on Breakpacks. Generally we get two 2000-3000 trucks.
Then, we'll have 2-3 guys on HVDC unload and Downstack. Then another few out on the floor. After the trucks, everyone goes out to work Grocery/Consumables.

I worked at walmart for 6 years, started deli, moved to dairy/frozen, then to the backroom and became Inventory Management, havent been there in years but.

Guess you can ask me questions too if you want, im bored as shit and don't feel like working.

Should probably mention i worked first shift.

Do you even notice how much more work is expected of you then before you were called cap two? You've easily gained a 50% more workload for the same pay and a miniscule 2% raise a year. Bro, union

We are. We have one on 1 touch. lockup, breakpacks and if they have time apparel. Send a few guys on grocery. 3rd shift covers all HVDC, meat/produce and whatever the frozen dairy gets left behind

Bro, Over night Maintenance master race reporting in. Show me that $2 an hour pay bump respect. Fuck pleb

That sucks dude, we're expected to get all Grocery done, plus HBA, Pets, Pharmacy, Cosmetics. We've got 17 people, but rarely do we get anything more than Grocery, Pharmacy, and HBA done.

Cap 2 "supervisor" fucking can't even be a support manager, assistant manager makes all your moves faggot. What do you queers do? Team can run itself fuckface

We/I have and still do, but our store manager loves getting by on the bare minimum and loathes the prospect of hiring anyone. For instance, she's ignored our need for 2 more people for over half a year, sporting goods only has the department manager herself, cashiers are a dime a dozen but like i said our SM is a total jew when it comes to hiring and training, and Ive seen a sign up for a tle opening by the break room for almost a month now.

Stop saying literally ironically you fucking teenager!

I do. Small store but the "crown jewel of the market" or so management would have us believe