Sup Forumsros is what I did justified?

Sup Forumsros is what I did justified?

>be in highschool
> dbag starts threatening to fight my friend
>dbag has a good 50 pounds on my friend so it would be a quick fight
> my friend is scared shitless so he asks if he can borrow a knife to defend himself
>I agree because I'm beta as fuck
>friend then starts bragging via text to the dbag that he's gonna cut him up with said knife
>dbag gets scared and tells the school that my friend has a knife
>long story short we both get suspended and get told that if we fuck up again we get expelled
>cut to a few weeks ago
>dbag gets caught vaping in the changeroom and is suspended
>mfw I realize that he is probably also on "probation"
>I realize that this is my chance to get revenge
>a few days ago he posted a pic on Instagram with what seems like a BB gun but there was no orange tip
> I send an email to school with a picture of the post
>next day overhear that he got sent to the office over said post
>mfw I probably got this guy suspended
>pic related: it's the post

underage fag detected. MODDDDDS!

op probably is underage, but im sure lots are anyways
maybe you are
maybe i am

also you can be 18 in highschool

You're a piece of shit snitch. I don't care what that guy did, I would fucking cut you with your own knife and spit on the wound. I hope you get yours, bitch boy.

Not really. He needs a consequence that comes directly from his dbaggery to get over it

Spot that Airsofter

I'm glad that's a fake gun cuz that fatass has no trigger discipline. Also didn't read your post

I am drunk as fuck.

Get some.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

what was said in the email?

I'm confused why would that picture get anyone in trouble?

the gun doesnt have the orange airport safety tip so to a person who hasn't ever used a gun, that looks like a real gun

just made some shit up about how I was scared for my safety and linked the picture

and...

You're all a bunch of faggot in fact this thread is full of faggots...fuck you bitches I'm out!

it can look like a real gun, and with schools being concerned about mass shootings they want to nip that shit in the bud

tldr: got a douchefag expelleded for posting a picture of an airsoft gun because he got me suspended

Someone message that guy on ig telling him the knife fags got him suspended and send proof kek

lol then what's he gonna do? shoot some BBs at me?

Okay so lets pretend it's a real gun. Perfectly legal to own and take "cool" pictures with and post them online. If I was him or his parents then I would be suing the school.

yeah I don't think that he should get expelled but I definitely want him to be

what ever happens is your problem kek