cs.wiktionary.org/wiki/tėvas
youtube.com/watch?v=yRHwWGO_A48
youtube.com/watch?v=GOj0EeuXRdU
youtu.be/5OQw53KXdvY
youtube.com/watch?v=8TFvlvbl-30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>śmigus-dyngus

polish sound so cute, cute!

>We aren't even used to human contact, shaking hands is about as much as we can do, spanking some qt girl's ass is impossible to ask from us.
I feel sorry for you senpai

my faggot sister came from netherlands where she studies, so we talk about it and shit, i said feminism is mental disorder and that men and women are different, she got pissed up and left :DDD before that she said WE WERE OPRESSED FOR CENTURIES

wew

only way to fix it is anounce you converted to islam

the good thing is that the liberal values are self-destructive. one day they'll wake up and understand. may be I won't live to see that day, but I hope you guys do, even if you are too old for anything.

Are your countries motherlands or fatherlands?

that's complicated, but I'd say we have both, same applies for Slovaks, Czech and Serbs, as far as my knowledge goes

Theres no literal translation to Czech for these words as far as I know, but the word "vlast" has female gender.

not v4 but we say motina tėvynė
motina = mother
tėvas = father
tėvynė = fatherland (feminine version of word tėvas)

so it's like mother fatherland or we just simply say that our country is our tėvynė (fatherland but female gender)

weird stuff

Ojczyzna - Fatherland

this could be hilarious
>well then you indeed got the right to oppress women because it's your religious freedom b-but
>SILENCE WOMAN
>I-ok thank you

fatherland - otčina is ironically female gender too
not implying we use otčina

>otčina
First time I hear that, sounds retarded.
But theres also domovina.

>tėvas
has same root as our - otec
>cs.wiktionary.org/wiki/tėvas

Fatherland = ojczyzna
Motherland = macierz

very nice information

Bit which one is more common regarding your country?

we use rodná zem=place where you are born, zem is feminine

domovina=homeland , its feminine

definitely vlast
it's more recent term for otčina with a bit of nation tone although we got different word for nation and one for state too
domovina (homeland) is for me more of a local place term or term you'd use more if you were abroad and homesick (vlast, rodná zem or domov are other options here)
so:

vlast (f) = otčina (archaic) = fatherland
domovina (f) = homeland
národ (m) = nation
stát (m) = state
rodná zem (f) = "born land", country of birth
domov (m) = home

Post kots

ok

i want to sleep

>i'm bored but at the same time i don't really feel like doing anything
howe to proceed boyos?

cute

me too
I want to play something yet again but don't know what and I probably won't until it's too late, I also have minor stuff to do like ordering some items from ebay that I really have to order but I always tell to myself that I will do it next weekend or something

just listening to this weird stuff right now
youtube.com/watch?v=yRHwWGO_A48

I think there is no proper way to proceed except just do something or rest

go to sleep and put that energy back to use later

>later never comes

fuck this life, wish i was born 1000 years earlier, i would just fight with magyars and franks fuck some cute slavettes and die at 24 in battle

what's holding you back?

nothing

>so lazy
how does your gf tolerate such laziness? teach me user

>my gf

>tfw im tall, handsome and intelligent
>still unhappy

Its much worse when i dont even have excuse for my failures

>still unhappy
how so? crappy family, girl, friends or work/studies?

but she aint real

Did you sing your EU anthem today?

youtube.com/watch?v=GOj0EeuXRdU

im not actually racist and i believe that we are all just humans

she is about as real as my gf.

u are slav not human

youtu.be/5OQw53KXdvY
>not siging it
E V E R Y D A Y
V
E
R
Y
D
A
Y

>she is about as real as my gf.
I'd argue about all the realness but I can't argue with trips

I'm pretty sure Lithuanians have a similar name for it.
How do you call śmigus-dyngus in Vakia?
I blame urbanization

C U T I E S
U
T
I
E
S

Not exactly.
Ojczyzna comes from ojciec - father, but ojczyzna's gender as a noun is female.
So there's both a male and a female component in there, even though the male one is more prevalent.

Oblievačka - šibi-ryby
can you translate smigus and dyngus?

>I blame urbanization
how so?

>bojówka
>nie młodzieżówka

I K R
K
R

no I meant that neither of them is real so what does it matter

>šibi-ryby
kek
>can you translate smigus and dyngus?
There's no consensus on the etymology of these words, some claim it's a German loanword, some claim it's Old Polish or something even older.
Śmigać (going/doing sth very fast) is in common use nowadays, but śmigus might just as well come from smagać (to whip). No idea about dyngus.

People become ashamed of their customs when they move to bigger places, they assimilate. It's natural, but it kinda sucks.

so smygus might be just like ours šibi
could a dyngus be a fish?

>śmigus-dyngus
don't even know what that is

same
I want to die from somebody plunging a pike into my face at 30, not get diabetes from eating too many cheetohs and die at 45

me on left

is 16cm lenght and 13cm girth cock good?

>write on qt
>she sees my post
>she doesn't write back in a day

time to drink up, fellas'

fuck (((((((((Zuckerberg))))))))))) for adding the ''seen'' feature, it only adds more pain

>qt online
>send her msg
>qt offline

new Jack today lads

who's jack?

no idea about girth but 16 cm is perfectly fine, it's like the most average/standard length

i will take a sip for that and honestly this it's like a double sided blade

also anyone else likes synthwave?

i love synthwave thanks

>tfw way below average
should I just off myself now or buy a supercar in 20 years and try to pick up a golddigger?

well how long is it? average just means average, obviously it can be few centimeters different in both sides of the spectrum

Facebook has a long history of adding shit nobody asked for, for no reason. I remember when they added that my first thought was basically "why does Zuckerberg want /r9k/ to kill themselves so much?"
>since I deleted my account they overhauled the like system so that you can respond to posts with emojis
>if half the world gets nuked the response to it would predominately be grown adults sitting at a computer going :'(
fuck Jewberg

I have this as a wallpaper
damn right I do

d-do czech boys get offered money in the street in exchange to perform lewd acts on old men ?

yes that is czech culture

even got made fun of in highschool for it

thats not so bad, little smaller than average but its fine, how big it is erect?

damn

>how big it is erect?
t-thats what I meant by 10 lad
I seriously feel like offing myself sometimes
I'm not even tall or good looking to make up for it
at least I don't have downs I guess

you could take more sips senpai so I couldn't drink more

are you virgin?

>clairvoyant quads
yeah I am

kek, you're cunt

>you'll never breed a gipsy girl to make you 7-10 kids

youtube.com/watch?v=8TFvlvbl-30

bottoms up for both of you, too bad I dont have more today

sometimes I just say, to hell with grills and grill accessories because often times they don't even realize how depressed they can make us even with such little shit as not replying after seeing

to the below average dick user I am sure you will find someone either way as when you start being with someone usually sex follows after lots of talking and liking each other in general, right? not saying that a girl can't dump you because of your cock but if you get to that sex part and she doesn't know it yet that means she liked you as you are. not sure if that makes sense.

what I want to say is dont let that size let you down just yet, as being depressed is a turn off for any girl regardless of your weiner. it's below average yeah but you should only let it ruin your mood once a girl actually rejects you because of it, not before.

>tfw 17/17 and hopeless virgin

Ahoj to all kurvas

An hour ago i was nicely dressed at a concert where there were pretty girls swinging their cute young butts around, loud music was pumping through the air and alcohol was flowing wildly.

Now i am sitting at home, surrounded by old dishes and moldy food garbage, eating some meat with bread, cuddled up in bed sheets, reading through anonymous weeb culture forum and watching anime.

The contrast in my life between normie moments and NEET moments is weird.

I feel you lad. What keeps me going is getting a degree in CS, and hopefully a job that will let me buy an Alfa Romeo
cheers lad, that's a pretty good way to look at it I suppose

Maj to v piči, zlatá cesta prostredná. NEET life z teba urobí depresívnu trosku, normie life zas naivného kokota. Najlepšie je to nejako vybalancovať do rovnováhy. Potom budeš naivný depresívny kokot a dosiahneš nirvánu.

yeah, it sometimes even seems like the line between normie and user culture is becoming more and more blurry

we're all gonna make it brah

what are you doing in Sri Lanka?

čo robíš na ser lanke, user?

Well, girls can't tell your cock size until you get to bed, so it doesn't really stand in the way of your courtship process.

When it comes to sex, i don't think the size matters that much, i got 18 and i still never made a girl cum, which feels pretty shit

co sakra děláš na Srí Lance?