Foreign fans of Trump, why?

Just curious what appeals to you so much about him, since his election (likely) would not change your everyday life in a very noticeable way.

>surely not all of it was ironic or outright satirical...

I'm hoping he annexes us from weedman.

> his election (likely) would not change your everyday life in a very noticeable way.
The foreign policies of the POTUS have global impact friend and on this matter, Trump > Hillary.

Plus, meme magic will trickle down.

I'm hoping he inspires similar change in other western nations. Also this

>meme magic is quantifiable

To make America great again, I intend on moving there so

He is unironically the last hope against the globalist elite and their World Government. America becoming nationalistic and "closing" itself will cause a shitstorm in the rest of the world and many nationalist movements will gain traction (or at least I hope so).

USD is our official currency, if America fucks up it indirectly affects us.

Holy shit can we make Trickle-Down Memes a thing?

He is good for the world.
If he does what he says he will do, Europe will see that things can be done.

And then, maybe Europe will fix itself.

Also, if USA doesn't dominate, who will?
Russia?
China?
Some sand-nigger country?

Even people that don't like the USA think that it is a lesser evil.

MAGA

He is the leader anyone of us Euro pols would love to have.

Also:

I want a physical wall.

I want to buy a brick for that wall and have my name on it.
"This stone was made possible by user from Holland"

Americlaps: use the power your circumcision gave you and jew me out of my money for a stone in the wall.

I also want a certificate with picture and if possible a duplicate of my stone/ brick.

>Why

He's the absolute madman.

I am hoping that he will liberate Canada from its cucktatorship.

Trump makes libshits mad even across oceans m8

Because of all the shit he's stirring.

A lot of Brits don't particularly like Trump or his statements, however they do like that he speaks his mind.

End of NATO. Also the fact that he makes liberals cry.

I just want to see him cuck weedman.

Speaks his mind, gives no fucks and has a mission, A MOVEMENT. Has completely fucking EXPOSED main stream media as the Jew infested shit hole it is to more people than ever. MAGA.

Well World War III ain't gonna happen until the US starts moving away from Europe..

It does if your from Canada.

The shit he's stirring and the fact that he's the only candidate at the moment to actually be standing up for American values.

He's essentially a proto-hitler as well, so it's pretty funny to trigger lefties with him.

...what about all the European panic and fear of a potential Trump's that people are reporting on (at least in English press?)

Imagine, here we have only Sanders or Hillaries as politicians, with even less charisma, especially in Wallonia.
So I switch my love to a politician from another country

Foreign fans of Trump exist because they realize that Trump is going to reduce American influence in the world. There will be no more US as a superpower, which will mean we don't get to use our clout to make them do what we want anymore. Good for them, not as good for us.

The US exerts a huge influence on Canada. Plus it would make le weedman and his puppeteers SO BUTTHURT.

More than anything, I want to see Trump win so all the fuckheads mocking him can shamefully backtrack like Vicente Fox.

Well for one he is completely aware of what happened in my neck of the woods. And is openly opposed to it.
On the other hand Shillary has her dirty fingers al up in the shadiest shit that goes down in the Balkans.

Also trickle down memetics.

I am probably going to get drafted to help you guys make Mexico pay for that wall so I should at least know the guy who I am (happily) fighting for.

Plus he triggers the fuck out of people.

>...what about all the European panic and fear of a potential Trump's that people are reporting on
Inexistant.

Europe's media are essentially liberal as fuck.
During the Obama election he was shown as a hero.
And now Trump as a Hitler killing muslim kids and yada yada.

Most of Europe isn't the media, thankfully.

I just wanna watch the world burn, brother. Trump is just the right man for it.

He is making nationalism cool again

That's the usual yurocuck at work, eating up whatever the media throw at him and having a smug sense of superiority for being "progressive"

He's a throwback to good ole Americana

noticed a lot tend to pander as trumpfags to fit in and be with the cool edgy Sup Forums hackers
its called pretender syndrome

>Trump wins
>Mexican establishment shits its pants
>shows its true level of cuckdom, surpassing Sweden's
>but their petty gifts won't appease the Conquistador
>Mexican establishment tries to get wall built
>Mexicans ain't having any of that
>Mexican Spring
>Establishment shits its pants further; Second Revolution seems imminent
>reforms start being passed
>wall gets built anyway
>decades pass
>Mexico-to-US immigration is practically null at this point
>Aztlan movements have been purged
>Americans bloc is finally up and running
>Mexico no longer dependant on US imports; has good relations with pretty much everybody
>Americans no longer dependant on cheap slave labor
>everyone's fine for a while, at least

It's sad as fuck when you put your hopes on the PotUS for your country to get its shit together, but that's how things are. Trump winning is the only way the establishment -and the people, for that matter - here, will get their shit together.

>the end of an alliance that has kept peace in Western Europe and North America for 70 years.
>A good thing

His banter is Australian-tier.

Shut up Tunisia, don't you have camels to fuck or sand to eat?

Anti globalist and avowed nationalist at the helm of the most powerful state on the planet.

Whats not to like?

Trump is being elected because he is inspiring. This is also why all globalists fear and loathe him, and what to do everything they can to him short of flaying him alive on television.

When Trump is elected, it will send out a wave of nationalist pride, and a respect for sovereignty. That's all a leader does or can do in this world, they don't affect policy change in this globalist hedged dumpster fire.

He's anti-globalism, Europe is being literally assraped by globalism, everything the US does we copy in time.

I gotta add..

You know how we talk about Africa being an uncivilized shithole where there's constant wars between neighboring nations? Or the same with the middle east?

That's how Europe was before the 20th century. The World Wars, and the establishment of NATO ended that. Where have the wars been in Europe in the last 70 years?

Non NATO states like Yugoslavia and Ukraine.

rare dubs

It almost makes a sick sort of sense too, tbqh.

NATO has only served to dismantle the national military forces of Europe (most countries doesn't even spend the symbolic 2% of their GDP) just as the EU has only served the purpose of dismantling our national industries in favour of economical dependance.

In essence, like all other institution of the globalist structure, it is an unnatural element that has disrupted the natural order of the nations. Why do you think Eurocucks can have this massive spending on welfare for feminists, leftards and "muslim refugees" while at the same time in America you can't even afford basic infrastructures and services? America, btw, you're just a bunch of useful idiots indoctrinated by Hollywood. How does it feel to pay with your taxes the destruction of Europe?

It's kept you all allies rather than warring with each other over land and resources for decades.

Some nationalism is okay, but too much results in hostilities between neighbors.

Total wars like World War II are immensely costly in both lives and money.

The "natural order" would involve you and France going to war every 20 years. and obliterating each other's infrastructures. Comparatively, you prosper under Pax Americana.

We were ran by a Nixon-tier crook for 8 years, followed up my one of the biggest cuckservative on this planet for another 8 more years. Of course I would find some light in the Donald as he is neither crook or cuck

pic unrelated
>his election (likely) would not change your everyday life in a very noticeable way.
Unfortunately what USA does reflects greatly to Finland. Your policies in trade and global military precence are a great factor in our lives.

>tl:dr Finland needs the trade from East, but we also need military backing from West (against East). We cannot join NATO as it would gripple our trade with East. So we have to rely on West without any solid agreements. All of the above is greatly dependable on the current president of the United States of America.

Finland needs trade (we are build on export) to maintain our finances and Russia is/was our greatest trade partner before the EU sanctions. Sure we can export inside EU, but southern members have their own industries which spew out slightly lower quality at a much greater rate. Also we are fucked by our taxation and limitations of industry emissions.

Finland is depending on outside militaristic help in any longterm confligt. And since the only realistic threat is Russia (not Caliphate of Swedistan), we need to have backing of foreign power houses (USA).

Leftist/hippie propaganda.

this quote sums it pretty good in my opinion

Anti Globalization. My country is run by sellout trash with a love of everyone that isn't us. They suck foreign dick so goddamn much it's just sad.

This. At least the foreign policies part, I didn't major in memetics so I can't really tell.

Remember Lybia was a US fiasco (plotted by Clinton). So are ISIS and Syria. Also Trump is anti NATO and NATO is code for cancer.

If Trump wins. Europe will have hope. That is important enough. I would send you my vote but I can't.

the US has a lot of influence on Europe. If Trump forced us to pay for our NATO defenses we would have less money for gibsmedat and thus much less immigration

IT'S LIBYA NOT LYBIA YOU FUCKING RETARD

Maybe if these cucks up here can see what a strong president can do, maybe we'll elect someone with a strong sense of uncucked self next time.

Because USA for better and worse is the only superpower on the planet and everything you do echoes in Europe.

If US becomes more nationalist maybe Le Pen in France will be more legit to vote for, and Nigel and and and every other nationalist in Europe.

Shit trickles down, it's time you stop taking a shit.

When Trump builds the wall it will be Lybia all over the world, check mate Ahmed! Atheist BTFO

actually what'd happen is you'd tell us fuck off, take away our leases to our bases, we'd have to GTFO of your country or have an armed conflict on our hands that'd cost us more money than we were asking you to pay us, and turn the rest of the world against us, the USD would lose its world reserve currency status, we'd start losing bases around the world, losing our ability to project force, and losing influence. We'd collapse in on ourselves and become somewhat like the UK is today, a FORMER superpower. Losing reserve currency status would pound our economy in the ass too.

But at least we'd have a wall and be "America First" :DDDDD

This, life is suffering knowing what weedman is doing. Probably also responsible for the sheer influx of Canadian shit posting. Nobody can take this much weed.

i would like Hillary to win so the root of all evil in today's world can crash sooner but from what i hear from people who would like him to win its mostly just to hear sjws cry harder, i am often amazed at how much the man on the street hates the talking heads (and does nothing about it)

>we'd have to GTFO of your country or have an armed conflict on our hands
how would that work? We are allies, even if we asked you to withdraw your troops we wouldn't go to war over it. Also do keep in mind that the USD is a petrodollar. As long as you keep your influence over sand countries it will stay afloat.
Italy and most f Europe is not relevant at all towards US economy

This, except for Aus. Trump restoring Amerikkka means that Aus will be restored about 10-15 years down the track.

I support Trump because he's a fellow German-American. I don't need any other reason.

he's at least entertaining

Thinking of the State of the Union addresses. He probably won't even use a script.

>Good evening America. It's me, Donald Trump. The Donald am here today to tell you how bigly we're doing. America has improved sooooo much during my presidency. Seriously folks, it's yuugge. I told you this when I ran. Didnt I tell you? I told you. I would run this country sooo well and it would be a yuugge presidency. Just look at the numbers. Our economy has grown bigly. Very bigly. I know this because I read the reports. I know how to read reports. I read reports all the time at the Trump Tower, where I manage my company, the Trump Organisation. I've been reading reports since I was a teenager. Trust me, I know. And what the reports are saying, what they're saying is, we're winning. We're winning against Mexico, China, Japan, ISIS, Putin, we're winning against everything folks. They're begging to be a part of our economy, ever since I grew the economy to become so yyuugggeee. The economy never been this yuugge since Regan. Maybe even a little bit yuugger than Regan, I don't know. And these countries, these countries, we are totally winning against them. Militarily, economically, in trade. Especially in trade. America has never seen better trade. We are trading so well right now. God bless America.

memes son, I like the memes.

Because HOPE

If we're demanding "protection money" like the Mafia, odds are you'd refuse to pay it, then what?

Either we abandon our base of our own volition, you revoke the lease and tell us to leave, or we stay despite you not paying us and show that the whole "protection money" thing was a scam, or we stay and become a threat like "nice country, shame if something bad were to happen to it"..

They're not going to pay it, your government knows as well as everyone in my government knows that the relationship as it currently is is symbiotic. you don't have to spend as much money on your own defense and in Return you're the US's client state, we have influence over you and a base with which to project force in the region quickly if we want it.

Most Europeans and Anglos who are sick of the left and the destruction of their countries are anticipating a Domino-Effect of Right-Wing popularity and acceptance into mainstream politics if Trump becomes elected.

Only the lefties and our state run media hate Trump.
They're the same lot that love little Sadikh.
Every British conservative I've spoken to likes Trump.

Also we care becausw sadly our education and media now follows the US, we have niggers in our unis studying bullshit like media studies asking for all the statues of white guys to be pulled down.
Monkey see monkey do.

>since his election (likely) would not change your everyday life in a very noticeable way.
Lets just be honest here, as a small European country the American POTUS has as much infulence on my country as my own prime minister.

1: The SJW movements in the US that leak into Europe via internet and mainstream media will be slowed down by Trump. He will not stand for BlackFecalMatter or clockboy
2: I believe he will really hit ISIS where it hurts them, instead of Obongo that randomly bombs a few hospitals every now and then. This will reduce the migrant flow, or let the libs see its time to send em back.
3: Trump taking away troops from European clay will force us to improve our own army's.
3B: Trump re-negotiating NATO, maybe Turkeystan will be kicked out (one can dream)
4: If people in Europe see conservatism has a positive effect on the economy it might spark some patriotism and help our right wing party's. Evn if its only a few percentage points.
5: The meme's.
6: He's not Clinton

TL:DR, God has given us Trump to enrich all our lives, not just the US

Learn to fucking write

Because he sees problems, calls them out and wants to fix them.

This is something that has been completely illegal in the majority of western Europe for the better part of two decades.

He wants to be friends with Russia, could be good to sort out the mess in this part of the world (sanctions, Crimea, Ukraine).

They are the same people that state they will pack their bags and move into the lake of fire that is Canada when Trump wins

Trust me, no one would declare war on the US. We are not suicidal.
Yes, you might lose some influence, but this doesn't mean we wouldn't be trading partners.
Plus he wouldn't dissolve NATO. You would still have a right to use our bases if needed and project force from there.
You would probably spend less on your gynormous military industrial complex and focus more on the American people, lifting them out of poverty, focus on renewing infrastructure and rebuilding your industry thus creating new jobs, maybe even make welfare programs to incentivate births, so you don't have to rely on immigration as much.

Because the president of the USA matters more to Australia than the prime minister of Australia.

I don't even expect a direct domino effect so much as a show of cards from the "left", whereby they are stirred by their panic to go full metal hysteric and carelessly show their true ideology for the benefit of that part of population which so far hasn't realized something is amiss. It's already happening, with leftists unthinkingly slamming the notion of democratic process in unprecedented numbers because people are 'uneducated'.

Canadian Trump supporter here. I live in the US, and don't want America to turn into the cucked nation Canada now is.

No war in middle east, no more sandniggers here

I want America to be great again. He gets under peoples skin, he hates the political class, he hates America being taken advantage of, he hates special interest. Hes an avenger, righting the wrongs of the American system that everyone can plainly see but no one does anything about it. Ultimately what makes Trump interesting is the fact that hes different, he's an outsider, someone who isnt a politician their whole life. Maybe Trump will be awful who knows? But people want change, what if he wins and certain things actually work? That would be amazing. Governance is a constant experiment, when the global+national discourse becomes so one dimensional that no one wants to try anything new - politics and ideas suffer.

America is like a horrible tv show you watch when ur bored with your own life. You hate all the characters and want bad things to happen to them.

He'll be a funnier president.

banter

Most of your niggers come from North Africa though.

because he speaks his mind without being afraid of judgement, he's being destroyed by the media, yet he remains stiff in his positions, such man has my respect.

It will give an example to all, you can stay uncucked with illegal immigration and economic relations with other countries.

Besides most of the american "intellectual" cancer will die with him on the throne, so we won't be affected by SJCucks anymore.

The media keeps drawing connections between Trump and AfD and in general other right wing parties in Europe. Him winning would boost them as well.

if we're going to keep the bases, then our demand of protection money has no teeth. Why would you pay us protection money if you're going to get our protection (because it benefits us as a Hegemon) regardless?

The only way the whole racketeering scam works is if we would withdraw our protection if you refuse to pay, or, like a true organized crime racket, we start blowing shit up in your country when you don't pay

Otherwise, nobody pays, and even with the threat of actually pulling out of that country if they don't pay, most won't pay and we'll just lose our Hegemony.

We're only a year or two behind them. Its hilarious seeing what is popular in the states then knowing I'll have to deal with it here in a years time.

Because every shit marxist libturd is going to flip tables (xD) when he is going to hear Trump is now Emperor of 'murica.

Same reason as why foreign fans of Hitler, even latins like Argies.

We don't believe in what the liberal media say about them, we don't believe that they are "racist prick". We believe in what they actually say, America need to be build again with a man with vision, were Americans live happy. American don't need any more politician, republic or democrat who doesn't do anything for the people, need someone like Trump, someone who isn't corrupted by the political system.

Don't matter were we live, we understand that. I'm tired of foreign coming to my country, I'm tired of my politicians that are giving more attention to them and the people start to believe in that. So I understand Trump and the American people.

>us goes isolationist - stops fucking up the world, deports illegals and shuffles its immigration priorities back to europe

I wish he's my president

I cant wait to be able to blast every butthurt leftist here. Just saying Trump is President will have their arseholes in orbit.

^This, to be sincere, relative.

Our country has big problems and we need the Trump effect. Our base-st PM in a long time was neutered when in power, no doubt our (((financiers))) are the gatekeepers of power.

But seriously we are in major trouble as a nation. We badly need a populist and all we get are plutocrats and faux-nationalists. There's nobody out there advocating for normal, huwhyte Australia; Labor is trying to be gay and millenial, Greens are thoroughly gay and millenial, and the Liberals import legions of foreigners while defecating on the workers of AU with their policies.

Trump is more than a presidential candidate, he's a beacon, a shining light, he is hope: that from the Rust Belt, New England, a middle America that was forgotten, faggotized and marginalised, some Great may yet come.

Trump is an idea whose time has come, and may God in his mercy raise up many Trumps.

P.S. Build wall.
P.P.S. Remove kebab.

>Mexico-to-US immigration IS null at this point faggot. It is negative as a matter of fact. I want the wall don't get me wrong, but your point is moot there. Your third world cuntry will never have a spring as long as corruption is embedded in your national identity.

Most likely the individual governments would see if it's more convenient to pay you or to build up our own army, and decide accordingly. Yes you would probably be kicked out from a few countries, but that wouldn't mean that you cannot use the bases if needed for power projection.
For example: if you were to intervene in Syria under NATO, you would be able to freely use our bases, since we are part of NATO.
Plus the bases are not the main tool which you use to influence other countries, at least not in Europe. Trade is much more useful for that

I made a presentation on Trump couple months back.
Class got a redpill on him.

The reason why I support Trump is because when I build on opinion, it's build on facts.
So I go back to the source and figure it out - aka media is lying about him
Also SWJ and nanny-government needs to go.

America is the capital of the world empire. We need a proper emperor.

We're all basically American colonies, that's why.