All I saw today:

All I saw today:
>random boring manhugging
>2 fags swinging retarded drunk punches
>female fighting

I can't believe how many lightyears away the MMAfags are from the master of the Sweet Science. I actually hope McMeme vs Mayweather happens, that would be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYtCZDqepzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was shameful they need to wrap this wmma rubbish up once and for all. Girls can't fight that is fact as old as earth itself.

why would i watch a rigged sport? boxing was shit before we had colour tv.

It is getting better, at least. Five years ago it was "ground and pound" roll around until one guy gets tired bullshit. It's good to see more fighters who can competently stand and strike and defend.

>UFC is the best MMA

Rizin is starting right now go watch it and LEARN something.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a sport that was all stand up?

>oh wait.

>indie mma

boxing is dieing and im mexican, when all old people die , mma is the next big thing

>literally all an mma fight has to do is shoot for a takedown and instantly win vs gayweather

nice """"""""""""""""""fighting""""""""""""""""""""

UFC is a poorous product with shit fighters. Tonight put the exclamation mark on this reality.

Hopefully once that Irish gobshite gets btfo MemeMA will back to being (more) irrelevant

UFC is reaching the younger audience in ways boxing hasn't sniffed at for decades

mma has been dying since 2010

>sweet science
Nobody can name another "boxer" than money runs alot niggerweather.

Boxing is dead faggot. Like closed coffin no return, nobody will be boxing in 5 years dead.

Nobody will be boxing in 5 years. Cap it faggot.

>Crossfit of fighting is better than Pay Dive.

>Mexico has two of the biggest stars in boxing with one getting more popular by the day
>Alvarev vs Golovkin has been estimated to reach 100m gross less than 3 years after everyone said MayPac was the last superfight boxing will ever see
>boxing is dying

lmao

>nobody in my upperclass neighborhood will be fighting in 5 years

fixed

The rest of the world however will be enjoying superfights in Joshua - Klitschko and GGG - Canelo next year.

pussy American suburban white boys don't speak for everyone

The picture that guy posted is of a black guy you fucking bigot

of course, kickboxing!

wrong gif fuck

McGregor would decimate Mayweather inside 2 rounds in boxing.

Would be very fun. A shame Mayweather is and will continue to duck.

the day that piece of shit loses will be glorious, hate him and his antics

Mayweather isn't even doing anything impressive in that gif. Seems like an annoying faggot to me.

how many years have me-me-a closet homos claimed that boxing is finished for now?

>He thinks the greatest defensive fighter of all time doesn't have the footwork to evade a fat faggot jumping at him

Nice """""skills"""""

>being this mad that boxing is dying and mma is taking over combat sports

>"sweet science"

>He thinks the greatest contact sport in the world is dying to a bunch of trendy faggots in rights

Boxing is gay as fuck though lmao

The only acceptable alternative is kick boxing

>dodge on the perimeter and score meaningless jabs for 12 rounds to win by decision
>sweet science

they'll wait for mayweather to retire and then change up rules to prevent the stalling tactics which he has made his breadwinner.

They'll wait so they don't have to deal with the dramatics of "you changes the rules so the hugboxer can't hugbox anymore. thas raycis" and the sport will move on.

>Five years ago it was "ground and pound" roll around until one guy gets tired bullshit.

wew casual lady, wew.

t. im in denial and only give even half a shit aboult boxing because of Pulev
>The numbers prove im wrong but maybe if I green text it will become reality
lmaoing @ ur life

nah, mayweather just can play with mcgregor liek a toddler. mcgregor can't win against mayweather in boxing and mayweather can't in MMA, and kickboxing is worse for the health than MMA for mayweather (legkicks)

Watching Mayweather eat one of those to the face would actually be worth the $100 PPV, unlike his actual snoozefest """""""boxing"""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""matches"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

>tfw to intelligent to like MMA

Makes me really sad lads but

>cringy screaming announcer
>cringy millenial promotional methods
>cringy tapout gear
>sponsored by the fedora drink monster
>writhing around on the floor
>fans who don't actually want to see quality fighting, just as much EPIC blood and EPIC beatdowns

Just compare the average level of discussion on boxing scene or in /box/ here on Sup Forums to /heem/ and the difference is obvious.

The real question is whether McGregor would even land a punch against the best defensive fighter in history. I believe the fight would not last a round, unless Mayweather allows it.

>Just compare the average level of discussion on boxing scene or in /box/ here on Sup Forums to /heem/ and the difference is obvious

The biggest male fight of last night, Cruz vs the McGregor lookalike, was so fucking bad.

I literally couldn't believe this was supposed to be at the very pinnacle of what the UFC has to offer in terms of quality fighters.

To me it was no different than looking at two drunk hotheads taking reckless drunk swings at each other outside a bar.

It seems like all you need to succeed in the UFC is a rock solid chin.

That's because you're a dork. McGregor decimates him with ease and boxing is closed down permanently as a result.

Are we talking about the McGregor fella who got outboxed in a fight versus a lanky weed smoking mexican?

Boxing still exists? I haven't heard of a single fight since Floyd vs Pacquiao. you guys do a terrible job at promoting your obscure sport.

You must be a faggot chilango

Boxing is still a thing?

McGregor didn't get outboxed at all.

Not even in the first fight where he lost, because he gassed out. Diaz is such a meathead, if you don't pace properly you'll wear yourself out pummeling his face.

Ben no

He already got BTFO and he's still here

This

I expected the women's match to be a meme, but Cruz was supposed to be a quality fighter and he looked like a joke

The talent pool in boxing is so much deeper than in MMA (or at least UFC)

>mfw all the pactard fans crying robbery when pac got outclassed and exposed by floyd

"B-BUT HE WON IS SLOW MOTION"

This

Mayweather has been punched hard in the past. Go watch the Shane Molsey fight, at about 2nd round he gets punched and almost KO'd and still manages to make Shane Mosley look like a C class fighter by round 12. People forget he is a thought motherfucker because he doesn't get hit a lot.

Why do boringfags think striking in boxing is remotely the same you would strike in MMA?

>obscure things are bad

beautiful thread

UFC is dead. Once Conor loses nobody will care anymore

He isn;t tough if he get's rocked by one of the only punches that land in the fight. Mayweather get's more credit for his chin than guys that go through 11 rounds of phonebox wars and get TKO'd in the 12th. It's retarded. Pacquaio has taken more flush shots in a single fight then Mayweather has in his entire boxing career and Mayweather has still been shook more.

>b-but Pacquiao got KTFO
lmao

You are crazy, mayweather has only been shook like 6 times, Mosley fight being one of them.

yeah. Shook 6 times in fights where he barely took any punches.

Mayweather has a shit chin.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYtCZDqepzE

Watch the fights of GGG, Kovalev, Roman Gonzalez, Beterbiev, Canelo, Joshua. These are the stars right now.

This is some next level autistic shit right here.

You think boxing footwork can do jack shit against wrestling?

How delusional do you have to be.

>boxing greats
Sugar ray Robinson
Muhammad Ali
Mayweather
And may other NATURAL talents

>Ufc """""""greats"""""""

Anderson Roida
Juiced Jones

This. MMA is for white americans looking for a combat sport they can compete in.

pretty much.

not him, but

>implying someone with GOAT boxing footwork couldn't learn MMA shit in a week