Alright Be give me your thoughts

>Alright Be give me your thoughts.

>Met a Man online they clealy been catfishing me for 9 months. I'm in love with this Man and he claims he's in love with me too but is he ust catfishing or is it really love . Recently i asked again about video chatting (We WhatsApp voice note and talk on the phone) but he keeps saying no .That has gotten to be suspicious so I tried looking his full name online up after i found out he was a man(he gave me his full name and we've even addresse we've even sent each other birthday presents. Anyways when I googled his name nothing and I mean absolutely nothing comes up. My phone is registered to someone else he says it's because i am not who i am but i couldn't afford the $500 to turn it on in my name. I've reversed image searched everyone of his photos nothing has came up. I can't help but feel she's hiding something. I know if you google my name it shows past address and things hers shows nothing like it's a fake name.

>So b have no sympathy on a poor bastard any advice? even if all your going to say saying is "kill yourself" let me have it

>I want to bring it up to him but I don't want to piss him off. I kind of hinted at it but he didn't say anything.

your relationship shouldn't go forward until you see him. if he doesn't comply, catfish or not, there's no reason to continue. not worth your time. plus if he keeps saying no, then yeah, catfish

All i want is people to tell me to kill my self please.

Real thread

kek

I spent around 4,500 dollars and his was I guess a couple of bucks mostly handmade. thats what made it special.

Relationships are complicated and you gotta work hard on them. Hope it all works out and yall end up together forever!

Keks

404 ALREADY GOD its out lived its use

lol bump

why lol
op
me

still here too
op faggot
prob also a faggot

before
after

i got quads figured id share here

Fuckin kek OP

i try mah best

>give me your thoughts
Go back to grammar school, reading this gave me a migraine

My eyes are blood shot, sleepy as fuck and sorry. but most of that grammer is theirs not mine simple changed a few words.
PS: Ty grammer nazi

Grammar schools are the most demanding and prestigious UK schools, so someone with bad grammar would not go there, but to a secondary modern.