Be me 28

>be me 28
>hardcore alcoholic since 16
>cook for living make $12 an hour
>stop being functional at some point
>can't hold job
>go to detox for 7 days
>completely abandon shitty trailer I'd been living in that I owned but the floors were caving in and had black mold
>move into halfway house that used to be motel
>they're giving me a job at some fruit processing place for minimum wage
>told to expect ~80 hours a week
>pay 170 a week here

I dunno man. I came here with a backpack full of clothes and a pair of Chuck Taylors. At least I'm sober. In a few months I can go back to cooking and get a decent place to live. Would love a beer right now but I'm not gonna get one. This feels right

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201103/abstinence-is-not-the-only-option
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep up the good work man. Shits tough but it's worth it for some small amount of control.

Sounds rough man. You should have a beer, ya know blow off some steam

Steps. Days. Forest from the trees.

Come on Drink.

Nah

Come on a nice cold one would really hit the spot.

Don't be dick scott

fuck sakes scott

Wrong! It's Anthony you goyim.

I've been down your road OP.

Nothing tastes like a cold beer.
They make non-alcoholic ones that I used to drink.

Then one NY Eve after being sober for 10 years my wife wanted to see what I was like when I was drunk. I drank her under the table and didn't touch any for a few days.

Then I realized I COULD control it and have for over 10 years. Think about that.
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201103/abstinence-is-not-the-only-option

>be me 28
>hardcore alcoholic since 16
>cock for living whore self to men make $12 an hour
>stop being functional at some point from all the mental scaring...
>can't hold cock at job men lose intrest
>go to detox for 7 days
>completely abandon shitty trailer I'd been living in that I owned but the floors were caving in and had black mold
>move into halfway house that used to be motel
>they're giving me a job at some cock processing place for minimum wage
(Cock processing works just this a dick goes into a hole and i use my mouse feet or hands to climax them my hands chafing my mouth is dry and sore my feet feel oddly softer
>told to expect ~80 hours a week
>pay 170 a week here

I dunno man. I came here with a backpack full of clothes and a pair of Chuck Taylors. At least I'm sober. In a few months I can go back to whoring and get a decent place to live. Would love a beer right now but I'm not gonna get one. This feels right

Fuck i am getting to tired mouse wtf am i even typing

I'm on sobriety day 67. The few moments of gratification that a cold beer might give you isn't worth throwing away the new direction you are taking in life. Keep it up user.

Smoke some weed. It won't kill you and won't control you as much.

where are you from and where is the new job?

Take a few grams of Kratom if you have alcohol urges. The stuff works wonders, I don't know why it isn't being widely used to treat alcohol addiction.

because crutches

Did u not do cocaine when you drank OP, uve been doing it all wrong

Dude...are you in Greenville, SC? I can't imagine anybody else outside of the city knowing about the minor league hockey team otherwise.

Good on you. Keep up with bettering yourself. My ex died from alcoholism and opiate addiction at 31. How do I explain that to our 9 year old? I'm not saying that was the path you were heading but I'm just glad to hear about someone with some willpower doing the right thing. OP is no fag today.

I'm sick of you "alcoholics" that can't handle your drinks
I've been drinking a bottle of bourbon everyday for the passed 8 years and still show up to work 6 days a week. You have a piss easy job, I'm a steelfixer and regardless of how shit I feel, I still lug out 5 tonne of steel a day.

Past*

Pics of your Chucks or it didnt happen.

Uh oh, we've got a badass over here everybody!

But seriously, you gotta bait harder next time.

where are you from and where is the new job?

Glad to know men like you pick up steel all day.

Going through the same thing user
But only 15 days in stay strong buddy the first week was hell but now it's just sleeping and the urge to drink as it's sunny and warm as as fuck
But I have old videos of me at family events and partys so I watch them to give me extra will power
>I see what I was like and tbh I disgust myself
Gaining my friends and family back slowly but surely
Where you from?

Enjoy your liver fagot
Anyone can drink and still go to work do you ever think that people think you're a embarrassment?
>if bait kys

HAHA yes reading that also made me slightly glad

well fuck, if nobody else is going to check this I guess it's down to me

Good for you man. May I offer some heavy hearted encouragement?

My best friends father dropped dead when we were kids. He was 35. His pancreas failed.

Youre getting close to that age, OP. If you have been drinking that long and you get back on the wagon youre running that risk.

Youre doing great. Good luck to you.

Fuck off Anthony

Drink Beer

what's so bad about 12 $/hour?