What the hell happened here? Was this for a movie?

What the hell happened here? Was this for a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/
youtube.com/watch?v=9dX5fO5PWLY
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3748045/Amber-Heard-donates-7-million-divorce-settlement-Johnny-Depp-help-battered-women-sick-children.html?ITO=1490
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alimony

That movie 'alimony'

Its Brendan after hearing about the Mummy remake

What did ChamCham mean by that? (in the comment section)

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/

>He’s currently set to star in the upcoming season of SHOWTIME’s popular series The Affair
Seriously just fuck this guy's shit up

>Mild mannered reporter, Steven Biscotti, has an avid interest in all things comic books, movies, and music (especially pertaining to Coldplay.) He stands 5'7" tall and prides himself on being the same height as Tom Cruise.
I hate everything about this guy.

how many minutes they will give him screentime?

youtube.com/watch?v=9dX5fO5PWLY

>free hat
>free

Five. When he asks for money, the producers will point and laugh at him until he cried

JUST

As a payment Brendan eats all he can eat from the craft service table and gets to stuff his pockets full of bagels and BLT's

it hertz

Why has he not gotten better roles? He's a decent actor right? What am I missing? He just didn't have "it"?

Box office poison

However the free food will only last so long. When the season ends, the free food stops coming in, and every bench in the area is occupied by a territorial homeless man, allowing him no place to sleep.

Brendan has had it. He has only one option left. He heads to the bridge to put everything to rest. He says 'This is how you become alimony free, boys' right before he jumps, cracking his skull on a steel shipping container carried by a freighter slowly passing under the bridge. The local newspaper has a small column about the incident the following day

He's a medicore actor. Cant do any serious roles.

He Has to stuck with comedic roles, but he's not very good comedic actor either.

That, kid, is what happens when the male body produces a lot of testosterone and you happen to have the genes that close up your top head follicles with DHT.

Arent you being little over dramatic? Brendan does not live in gutter.

He sleeps and lives in his 1995 Toyota Previa.

He prolly looks better than you. He's an actor, hold him up to normal standards. Men lose hair. He's like late 40s

Steven Seagal is 64 and he has a fully intact 100% natural hair.

Whats Brendans excuse?

I could swear he sold it for a hit of cocaine in an attempt to relive the glory days. But instead of snorting it in a mansion while surrounded by hot babes, he took it on spread upon a dirty manhole on an empty intersection at 3 AM.

Then again, I also remember reading that he recently got it back by threatening the new owner with a fake gun while screaming and crying through a ski mask. Good for him

So this is where he lives now?

His scalp is literally painted hair color

I always wondered what was he thinking about when this pic was taken.

SPESHL OFFICER BWENDAN REPORTING FOR ALIMONY

genetics. If he got plugs like steve carell would he be more of a man?

>Hi Brendan its Afton how are you doing darling? I just wanted to tell you to pay that alimony on time you fat washed up slob or else i'm not going to let you see our kids this year.

>Also if you come near my home again Tyrone said that he will beat you up. Bye bye take care now!

he used to be a pretty handsome guy with a nice body but not much actual talent

then he went full retard and got married and it was all downhill from there

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3748045/Amber-Heard-donates-7-million-divorce-settlement-Johnny-Depp-help-battered-women-sick-children.html?ITO=1490

Some women have honor

so she already got a new sugardaddy I see

>tfw you genuinely like Brendan and the movies he was in and would love to meet him, but if you did he would either be miserable or just assume you were there to make fun of the fact hes a meme

Is this image supposed to be really terrible?

It's that Project Murphy bot, it'll try to shop whatever you say?

Same desu