Slavery is the biggest stain in American history and the stain isn't going away. It's still there, white people...

Slavery is the biggest stain in American history and the stain isn't going away. It's still there, white people. Start apologizing.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/slavery-now-migrant-labor-in-the-persian-gulf-and-saudi-arabia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're funny

Start scrubbing out tthe stain.

k

>sorry your ancestors were submisive niggers.

I wasn't there. Neither were you.

Naw i'm good. Try again tomorrow

Slavery was back when we understood the natural order of things. Look at how hard of a time blacks are having trying to integrate into real society. Unless they come from money and are cultured like the free blacks in the former north, they are destroying our once beautiful country. All humans are NOT created equal.

Look at Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta...overrun by blacks and crime. Put them back to work, take away their right to vote and we'd truly "make america great again".

Fuck you nigger

>Slavery is the biggest stain in American history and the stain isn't going away. It's still there, white people. Start apologizing.
I'm sorry to hear that blacks continue to be such a useless and inferior species that can't put up a united resistance to the moderm arab slave trade and that to this day they get tricked into arabic slavery.

counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/slavery-now-migrant-labor-in-the-persian-gulf-and-saudi-arabia/

If it isn't going away, what's the point of apologizing? Besides, it's not as if I have ever owned a slave.

So we should just put the blacks out of their misery? Im for it.

Because I'm white I should feel guilty?

Okay. I'm sorry niggers are so inherently stupid that they need to bring up every excuse in the book to justify how shitty their lives are. Truly.

i'm sorry

NO.. it never should have been taken away ..fuck you niggers

Niggers have it better in America than anywhere else in the world. So.... You're welcome niggers.

If it wasn't for slavery you niggers would still be in mud huts on infomercials begging us for 50 cents a day so if any apologizing should be done our ancestors should apologize to us for bringing niggers here in the first place

They were moving up the ladder until the creation of the big welfare state.
We should learn from what happened to them instead of just ridiculing because the powers that be want to apply the same model to all of us.
You can't bite the hand that feeds you, who ever feeds you controls you.

>Unless they come from money and are cultured like the free blacks in the former north, they are destroying our once beautiful country. All humans are NOT created equal

This statement doesn't contradict itself at all.

I would like an apology from your slave owning ancestors for having to deal with nogs at all. My family didn't have money for slaves, not even my ancestors fault

Boy wont the OP be upset if he actually does his research on the subject. Not all slaves were abducted, most were sold to us from.. you guessed it, BLACK slave owners.

You think OP is black?

Didn't white people end the slavery thing? Or was it them kingz n shit.

Every civilization practiced slavery, only the West abolished it.

Actual black here, we enslaved eachother, we sold slaves because its helps the economy, slaves are good but wrong morally

blacks started the atlantic slave trade by selling niggers to Europeans..who then sold them to owners overseas ..the smallest % coming to america.. so basically slavery is niggers fault

This is why I feel guilty

Whites can't take pride in any white accomplishments that they weren't there for then.

niggers sold their own people into slavery

slavery was the best thing to happen to blacks america as shitty as it is is infinitely better than africa

stupid slavery nigs wouldnt be here cuz of it

no shit

What kind of faggy bullshit is this supposed to be?

Don't like it? Go back to Africa and enjoy all the black privilege you want, nigger.

>Slavery is the biggest stain in American history and the stain isn't going away. It's still there, white people. Start apologizing.

As soon as blacks apologize for selling themselves to whites as slave. Now fuck off.

Thanks for all the work, no we won't be compensating you for your efforts

CAPITALISM.TXT

Only people who should be apologizing is the ones who brought you over here and they should apologize to us.

why is 260 years of slavery in the US a stain that won't go away
but slavery by African tribes predating all recorded history just ignored?

Well for one there arent a bunch of buildings in africa that we can prove were built by slaves

Apologize for killing the Indians White People.
Apologize for Slavery White People
Apologize for the Holocaust White People
Apologize for the Cold War White People

Sorry we didn't send you back to Africa where,your people would murder most of you and enslave the rest.

Kill yourself, you ignorant subhuman.

Africa didnt have chattel slavery like in America

czech yoself

The native American genocide is the biggest stain in US history.

No one got it harder.

Less than 1% of people in the south having slaves doesn't equate. The worst attrocities were performed before the formation of the US and by European countries who claimed progressiveness by abolishing it first despite having taken part in it for centuries longer.