I live in washington. there's a city called hanford near me. they produced the atomic bomb dropped on nagasaki...

i live in washington. there's a city called hanford near me. they produced the atomic bomb dropped on nagasaki. their highschool's team name is the richland bombers. kek

I live in Olympia.

Everybody is a faggot who smokes American Spirits and listens to Wonky and Crossover Thrash Metal.

what's it like there? in spokane we have a lot of weed junkies

>weed junkies

Same.

Lots of punk rock and metal kids. Not as many hipsters as you might think. Lots of homeless. Too many bars. Great art scene.

I give Olympia a strong 5 to a light 6.

Can confirm; especially the surrounding communities, and the campuses.

I live in Olympia. It's pretty quiet around here

Nice to meet you, fellow washanon. Hanford is the shit, ain't it? I heard that they recently had a collapse in one of their containment facilities. I hope I die from cancer.

Btw, I live just north of Vancouver.

Agreed Olympia is super nice. It's just that it's Sup Forums and you have to find the bad in everything. I actually love this town and the fact that it hasn't gone total SJW despite being in the PNW.

Ay I live close to Seattle kinda 3 hours east

I live in oly as well. I used to hate it till I found out its music history and now I'm proud I'm from here.

You're retarded. They did not produce the bomb there. They just refined the plutonium for it. Also, I live in podunk hipsterville Puyallup.

Montana is best state fags! although near Washington.

I'm close to WSU. Every one has a big lifted pickup their dad's bought for them and they get offended if you call it a truck. Also Coors Light and Copenhagen are the 2 most important food groups.

Anyone else from Spokane here?

A lot of liberals in WA

Yeah. Too god damned many. It's why I have few friends.

Is anybody on Sup Forums a liberal except me?

At least 1

That is true statewide.

Being a Washingtonian, I was very sad about Chris Cornell's death. Felt like a good friend died. Was anyone else affected?

THAT'S the reason
Chek'd btw

Yeah. Been listening to him since I was a teen in the 90's. Most of my favorites are dead now.

Fellow inhabitant of Planet Earth.
Your affect me.

fuck you, trump

another liberal blaming the deplorables again. jk I really don't give a shit about politics. It's all a sham.