I don't even deserve a gf

I don't even deserve a gf

Just be yourself.

There are things you shouldn't do, and things you do do

>Hair seems to overreact to wind
> Avoids eye contact, and looks away immediately if accidental contact
>Too polit, gives too much space for oncoming traffic
>Walks too fast

...this isn't the Virgin Walk you idiot, this is simply how girls walk. Like literally EVERY girls walks

>Hair overreacts to wind

That shit is hot as fuck on a girl. You know she washes her hair and it probably smells amazing.

some one post it. I'm on a new Sup Forums machine

Exactly. Virgins aren't masculine.

wut. does this mean I'm trans?

>Virgins aren't masculine
I've met a lot of non-masculine gays... "the absolut cliche" if you like. And they started fucking pretty early, my friend.

No. You just seem to make a correlation between being a virgin and the way you walk. People can be insecure and still not-virgin. Also, the opposite is possible, that insecure people hide their shame and walk extremely confidently.

Change to someone who does deserve a girlfriend OP. It's very doable. Not easy, but doable.

damn this picture is on point.

fuck hookers

i mean, im not a virgin and i speed past people all the time. mostly cus im 6'4" and my legs are lonk as fuk and i dont have time to wait for short peasants to walk like autists. also why would i want to look a pleb in the eye for more than 3 seonds? op is, as always, a faggot

I sat next to a guy in Math that looked exactly like this. Dropped the clas with a 27% like 3 months in. Told me he's too busy to study cause he's "gaymin"

slightly incorrect information, the vast majority of women usually stay inside texting niggers hoping for a drop of mercy to get them out of theyre disposable human-waste state.

Lol, he's throwing away his future just for stupid games.

this

but i'm only 6'3" :(

So after you have sex your hair becomes impervious to wind?

Neat.

They dont teach you that in those abstinence only sex ed classes

This, except I'm 6'6"
>we start measuring dicks, and I'm whipping it out

Everything will be OKAY.

I mean, I threw away my future for 3 years to party and do coke so I can't really judge the dude.

My hair is too short to react to wind, checkmate OP.

measure away user

I'll prove I got a bigger dick but I'll only show you enough to win

me
cept im not a virgin

same everything on there is me

when was ur first time?

just shy of my 19th birthday

when was ur last time?

intercourse, a couple months ago
69, last month
beejay, couple weeks ago

all with my wife

strong possibility of getting some strange on the side soon

This graphic is way too detailed for me to think that someone simply "observed" this, its some autistic fag talking about himself most likely

Just walk, don't be a fucking neurotic weirdo. nobody cares

>months
>weeks

>all with my wife

huh

we have a baby, makes it difficult to get down whenever we want (or ever)

fair enough

but i have ataxia that makes me do those

Someone post the Chad Stride

Atleast you spent those 3 years living in reality and im guessing making memories and having fun, instead of wasting your life into a video game.

Bullshit, I walk exactly like this (possibly even more autistically because i sometimes mouth the words to some of the faggot nightcore songs I have on my phone) and I've smashed bushes with three chicks this month. I am number one most handsome, though.

is tis meh?

This is me af damn

checked
Also try for a different hair cut, something a bit shorter