Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqWrJnEdX9w
aliexpress.com/store/1516082?spm=2114.12010108.0.0.PIZOpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys autist

We've got a funny guy

is it sad id rather have the Templar fags the the scat fags

kek grow up kid

I love those openly weird Jap motherfuckers.

Bamp

fuckin pedos

bait

wish I was that sea lion

Wtf even is this image. Who sits like that to play video games and how does a little girl know how to jerk off without questioning

you can see her panties!
MODS

Is there any site with loli videos? Never found one and searched a lot

Search lolita on imagefap.com

don't

If you don't mind 3D or CGI, Iwara or fc2 has some.

Reason?

sticky white stuff

>posting poor photoshit edits of silly poopy man
>tells people to grow up
I legitimately laughed but I should probably be disappointed like your parents.

^this

what show is this? Looks really familiar

Shin chan

shin-chan

Sauce?

>gimme the poooosay b0ss

lmaooooo

is andy sixx the new 60's spidey cause that's pretty summery

youtube.com/watch?v=lqWrJnEdX9w

how much?

too much

I don't like the hair though. What is it called.

The Lolicon Inquisition
discord invite: pZ99wET

Just call it a fuck doll. There are a few companies that make these. Japan obviously has the best and most fetish suiting models. Just try googling it, it's not illegal to google.

isn't that about to be taken down? Why bother?

welp I'll try googling sir. Though not sure if my research will be acurate. I was simply asking for a name though

for the love of lolis thats why

Find an alternate medium you stooge

they sell higher end ones here

aliexpress.com/store/1516082?spm=2114.12010108.0.0.PIZOpQ

they had a really nice looking one that i was eyeing but they took it down. it was around $1,500. worth every cent if you took care of it.and it wasn't the cow tit shit.

believe in the power of madoka and everything will be fine, if you have little faith just dont join :3

oh so they are not loli sized

I have faith loli will find a better place than Sup Forums or discord... in the distant future, once it's globally legal, which will never happen because society is retarded

There are models that are pure loli, so if you're after something of the sort it can be gotten

most of the dolls on there are that size, height-wise. then again i dont know if the one i liked was taken down or sold out.

i started my community on discord and currently it is still a great medium for communication for lolicons, if things actually get worse (instead of fear tactics that discord is currently doing) we have looked into other clients but they're unpopular and will take time for people to get use to such as rocket.chat and a few other lesser known clients(matrix servers).

Having sex with a Loki is not nearly as fun as these pictures made it out to be.

why

All it takes is a few spammed threads over 2-4 days and you'll have alerted almost 97% of the loli community. Also this thread is slow AF, imma try and dump some shit.

>america is asleep
>not a single user trying to ruin the thread
reall maek you think

If you're talking about actual little girls, they are both physically and mentally incapable of having sex as we know it. Lolis are a fantasy. A bit like dragons.

cuz Americans are literally the salt of the earth. Their primitive views prevent all of humanity from ascending to a superior state of culture and space age exploration. We should kill them all, or stop copying their shitty culture and model all society after all those small European nations that are doing exceedingly well.

lol, yeah 4 sure, whatever you say