youtube.com/watch?v=7FgS3kCv79I
youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg
imgur.com/msui2ve?r
youtube.com/watch?v=pnOWPl-nSI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ.

>punches herself with her shoulder.

Fuck Bruce Lee, Mike was superhuman moving at that speed with his mass

It honestly kills me when people who have never watched boxing matches think that Mike was slow the guy had hands that were disgusting fast

Are women a meme?

how to armbar yourself while throwing a punch

prime mike

would wipe the floor with ali and anyone else in the world

my friend whom competes in amateur boxing said mike was the scariest motherfucker in the world back in the 80s

>Tyson beating Ali
Go to bed kid

Prime Mike was too scared to fight a 40+ year old George Foreman. Stop spouting shit.

tyson would kill ali.
ntm plenty of ali's were fixed anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=7FgS3kCv79I

The match would be determined on whether or not Ali could outlast Tyson and avoid getting hit in the head. And Tyson has some fast hands. Ali is quick but I doubt he's dodging everything Mike is throwing.

Tyson would wipe the floor with anyone in his prime. Dude is a genetic freak monster. Saw some doc where at 16 he went to some gym and BTFO a professional boxer.

Her boxing skills really suck. She needs to work on it first. Then she can return.

call me kid
but actually provide no substance
in a counter argument

wew

Ali was a leaner, Tyson would wreck him.

>Tyson would wipe the floor with anyone in his prime

Hey there.

This

Tyson was a machine. Drugs, women and Islam ruined him.

>Then she can return.
>return

mfw i just can't figure out if you're serious

the cody of the past

Ali is the greatest in a historical context, where white America wanted him to lose so he'd shut up about civil rights and he kept buttblasting them

Americans feel humilated about him being right about everything so the whitewashed history is that Ali is a legend because he'd beat every boxer in their prime or some shit. He's a legendary fighter but he'd lose to Tyson and any boxer would agree

Not an argument

Jesus Christ I can punch better than that and I've never even been in a proper fight

Young Mike Tyson was a fucking beast.

Prime Mike vs prime Ali would end with Ali in diapers much earlier.

If you could summon a boxer as a stand which boxer would you want to have as a stand?
To make things fair, heavyweights have shorter range, and lighter weights get longer range.

I'd pick Mike Tyson.

Yes I'm serious well maybe. She's going to need 3 years of boxing. Probably with one of the best boxing trainers out there.

Anyone know who trains her in boxing?

Literally a fridge throwing punches

She's shit

Dibs on Roy jones jr

youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg

HORDAR!

>She needs to work on it first.

There's no coaching that. It's pretty bad.

Idk Rumble in the jungle was pretty satisfying

He just needed Katz to help with this defense which he sucked at and went to shit after he passed away.

This is just scary to watch.

Knowing a human being, at one point in time, was able to move at that speed and maintain almost full strength at that size.

Fuck me, what are the rest of us doing?

>douglas

Tyson was a can crusher. Ali kod Foreman in his prime, kek.

Maybe it's just because I'm a guy and went to a couple of boxing classes in college but how is striking even hard, it comes totally natural once you know how to do it properly.

I don't think it's a woman thing. When I was in the army our obligatory Company bulldyke could throw one heck of a punch. She actually won a couple bouts against some of the scrawnier dudes too.

I don't get it. How is punching hard.

Anyone can shadow box like floyd mayweather after a few months in the gym.

But when you step into the ring you realize how shit you actually are.

>t. have to renew my amateur membership in 2017

Tyson didn't agree.

>Knowing a human being, at one point in time, was able to move at that speed and maintain almost full strength at that size.

Pump a human so full of artificial hormones that they sound like a 12-year-old girl with a lithp and you'd be amazed at what they can do.

Imagine putting that shit into a chimp or gorilla, imagine Iron Roid Mike on Steroids and you have an idea.

>Would lose to Tyson

I like Tyson, but you're wrong. Name a legitimate heavyweight legend that Tyson beat. You can't.

Ali beat Foreman, Tyson was afraid to fight old man foreman in the 90s because he knew he would get wrecked like Frazier.

any elite boxer who wasn't intimidated by Tyson's antics beat him, he was a mental midget

Most impressive sports gif of all time. The fucking legwork and hip movements are absolutely insane. He glides.

But she doesn't even shadowbox like a teenage amateur boxer

Good speed
Good footwork
Above average hip movement
Poor hand control

Could win by points

Are... are you serious?

Her favorite dbz character is Vejobber

I know how

I am a professionally trained MMA coach with a 4th degree black belt in Ju Jitsu and Boxing

What rousey did invalidly was her coach insipidly deceived her by telling her she could block punches with her face, this is simply not the precise approach to things, she also thought she would be able to subjugate the champion after a 15 month hiatus, foolish coach

If she trained under me she will promptly resurge back into dominance and even once again be compared to her male counterparts

How do I contact her?

-Jamal Charles

Hips are turning because of the rotation. Not in line with punches.
Half of his punches his other hand drifts.
It's pretty obvious

Are you 14?

I need a webm of this. Someone post please.

Are you blind?
90% was jabs unless the gif is missing frames. On half of the jabs his other hand drifts from the chin opening for a counter. His hip movement is actually pretty correct for a jab but his upper cut right is not well followed with the hip so it would be weak. Overall his tech would be a point tech since he is clearly focusing speed and movement over power

Do you somehow not realize that it's Mike Tyson?

Do most of the women in the UFC suck? Or was Rousey set up with easy fights to build her up as some badass to draw in ratings?, because she is just getting her shit wrecked real bad.

A kick to the head changes a person. Just look at that fight. She seemed scared af.

fucking beautiful/10

thank you

Do you somehow not realize shadowboxing for a camera to show off speed doesn't translate to actual boxing?

Still, she's a trained fighter. She took that beating worse than I would or any other random person off the street, there was no fight or flight.

Cus D'Amato was albert einstein for boxing and his secret died with him. The only evidence there was in this world of his genius was Mike Tyson and it was undone by Don King.

Im so happy that stupid bitch lost. Disrespectful cunt of a whore. I hope she fucking kills herself.

Ronda Rousey is basically WMMA's Royce Gracie. She's so good at one discipline that she seemed practically untouchable for a while until others figured out how to negate that one advantage and exploit the fact that she wasn't up to par in other areas, namely striking.

It helps that Women's Bantamweight has been pretty shallow since its formation, but even more so during Rousey's reign.

>his upper cut right is not well followed with the hip so it would be weak
>Mike Tyson
>weak right upercut

>that BBC you can see flopping around
do boxers wear cups?

I would hesitate to say that Rousey is a bad fighter, her ground work is actually pretty good, but a lot of the people she faced early on were just awful. Good female fighters didn't start getting into MMA in a big way until recently, and when people became aware of the fact that she wasn't a good striker they started to exploit that.

Also not to play at being a psychoanalyst but the fight with Holm probably scrambled her brains a bit and made her lose her confidence.

So why are you complaining about form, you dumb fuck? If it's just to show off speed to the camera, why do you whine about things that don't matter?

>The Edmond school of boxing

I am laughing my ass off.

Who the fuck trained Rousey? Are they gonna have a bad name now that she lost that bad? That stand up was abysmal

If she doesn't get the fuck away from Edmond soon her career is finished. She is a broken fighter. There is no excuse for somebody at her to level to be so bad at boxing.

Her coach is Edmond Tarverdyan and everybody knows he's shitty

Ronda's hot

Fucking classic Herb, fucking niglet calling fights before the fighter even hits the mat now. Disgusting.

imgur.com/msui2ve?r

I get to use this again

youtube.com/watch?v=pnOWPl-nSI8

Look at her fucking knees buckle. She was done fampai.

Early stoppage desu

Ali beat Foreman. Foreman beat Frazier. Frazier beat Ali. Tyson will always be a 'what could have been' because he went to prison in his prime.

Her head needs to bounce off the mat from a couple hammerfists before a TKO is called. Herb is just a fucking faggot calling shit earlier if the contender is in trouble. The champ could be knocked out and Herb won't call it.

he got BTFO by Buster Douglas before that though

>Her head needs to bounce off the mat from a couple hammerfists before a TKO is called

It doesn't need to go that far, but Herb and the general trend has been to frankly call off fights way too early. Too many standing call offs, shit where people are just rocked but not out at all.

Repeated hammerfists to the head and face were the norm when I was watching UFC heavily from 09-12. Ronda was still fucking standing when he called it, does UFC not want its fans to see women get brutally beaten because they suck so much dick at striking?

It was clear Ronda was gonna fall, Herb should've let her fall then call it.

she was done, lads. we can argue about the exact moment when to call off the fight based on how unconscious she was but the fact is all herb was doing was saving her some unnecessary brain damage. she was done

Ronda already has brain damage from that Holms kick.

nigga she has spiritual damage from that kick

Why is her arm rotating so much that it's like she's trying to punch with her pinky?

People forget the UFC was basically a giant promo for jiu jitsu not a real mma organization it is today.

The gracies created the UFC to prove there ground fighting works against it all. And really Royce wasn't the best jiu jitsu guy in the Gracie family let alone the world.

Rickson would murk Royse everyday. But they used Royse since he was smaller and would show anyone can use it.

>Repeated hammerfists to the head and face were the norm when I was watching UFC

So was punching people in the balls, but we don't want fighters to go through undue and unnecessary damage.

Like, I agree, I think they called it too early, but I don't think you need to wait for someone to get punched out 3-4 times before calling it. There's plenty of times you just know that person's out and you don't need to wait, and there's no reason for someone to eat another bunch of punches for no reason.

The standard is 'unconscious or unable to intelligently defend themselves' which I suppose based on that you could call it after the 2nd strong punch, but really it should be when the person clearly is unable to fight back.

Ronda in theory if she could get her legs back could try turtling up or blindly throwing and praying for the best. Honestly if she got slammed with another good punch and just fell to her back, that'd be it then. But as it was it felt like she was in a lot of trouble but could still try to fight.

>lets give her brain damage despite the fact we know its over

Thank god youre not a ref.

Joe even called herb dean stoppage merciful.

I've almost never heard him say that but always complain how late herb is usually.

Think about it. Ronda got murked.

Same way she murked Correa in Brazil. How ironic is this shit.

A football player suffers more damage from a single game that a fighter does all year. Herb is just a limp wrist faggot and his tendency to call fights early is getting worse.

Not him but I wanted it continue until she was knocked off her feet. Rondas a cunt.

She would murk chick's and feel so good about it get the Fook outta here. Complete bully that finally got dealt with.

She will forever be known as the marketing champ. She paved the way for chick's by being pretty and by beating cans. But she wasn't even the best when the media was hyping her up. Valentina, Amanda, Holly, Juliana were all active.

And let's not forget cyborg.

>But as it was it felt like she was in a lot of trouble but could still try to fight.

there is no way for her to return from the point where herb called the fight. worst case she eats another one directly to the face, best case she wobbles around with her arms spread out like a retard for a couple seconds while amanda winds up for an even bigger one. there was no way she could put up an appreciable fight, and certainly no way after she took some more inevitable damage due not being able to put up a fight

>Ali is the greatest in a historical context, where white America wanted him to lose so he'd shut up about civil rights and he kept buttblasting them

The truth is he didn't want to be drafted. The politics, Islam, name change, etc., is just to excuse putting his boxing career over his civic duty.

I love the guy, but his sins have been airbrushed away. He fucked up out of greed, period.

THE APEX FEMALE FIGHTER DOES IT AGAIN

>Murk

Please leave