ITT: Musical waifus that actually make good music

ITT: Musical waifus that actually make good music
Do not post Grimes or Lauren because they do not make good music

Other urls found in this thread:

i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp11bweiOA8
youtube.com/watch?v=NHXUM-6a3dU
youtube.com/watch?v=K4Pu0rtB8_k
youtube.com/watch?v=oYOWFAZjjhM
youtube.com/watch?v=2kJokrPUYVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

joanna is clearly better but I dont think grimes is bad or anything

Marry me Molly

This is still a waifufag thread and her voice sounds like muskrats raping each other

lots of good singing sounds bad to plebeians

If you have bad taste then I guess it does

agree

chill. nobody will post grimes because she's not a waifu but a real talented artist. btw, she has the mark of approval from your precious joanna:

>I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature

>I started to think of it as waveforms. The violin is not an uglier sound than the flute, it’s just a jagged waveform instead of a smooth waveform. There are certain things that, musically, I prefer over others: I like music that is in tune, I prefer when singers are in tune, I prefer when I’m in tune. In terms of people today, as I said, I’m a little out of the loop, but I have noticed I’m really excited by the way that Grimes frames herself, and seems utterly disinterested in her own beauty, which is really exciting to me. Sometimes it’s useful for an idea, and then other times it’s not useful for an idea, and she seems unaffected either way. I like her music as well, and I like what she says.
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/

>I’m super excited that Grimes is getting so much attention for her amazing production too because she’s super, super talented. And she does everything! She produces completely on her own.
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/

deal with it.

The Sundays are criminally underrated.

>joanna is clearly better
seriously, why do you think that? are you impressed by her squeaky voice and her boring harp music? her music sound worn out and tired compared to the modernist and wildly creative claire boucher. joanna is the equivalent of 'tales of topographic oceans'.

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Hayley. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, incredibly sweet buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

why are you pretending to have listened to joanna lol

i listened to it. it was a pain. boring and on top of that, her voice. how could someone enjoy that is beyond me.

Ladyhawke

I really like Halsey's music.

I know that focus is something pop music usually doesnt demand of you, but try to pay attention. And maybe learn about singing too.

nice pasta. i thought you were bullshitting but then i saw you posted hayley, which is an amazing artist: powerful voice and great music, down to earth personality and on top of that, sexy looks.

her singing is a dealbreaker

>trusting the opinions of someone who married Andy Sandberg
Good artists don't necessarily have good taste.

Her singing isn't the best, if you want good singing listen to

lmao, try listening to opera
joanna is much better than harriet

>shifting the goalposts
the fact that joanna married sandberg has nothing to do with music. she's a musician and from that position (her best skill) she expressed her admiration towards grimes. you can't deny that. don't be salty and accept the realiti.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

grimesfags are insufferable

>lmao, try listening to opera
do you really want to hurt me?

>grimesfags
>expecting to be taken seriously

yeah but hows her ass

oh. it's that one grimesfag.
I expected you to reply exactly like that. turns out, grimesfags aren't insufferable. only you are.

>Joanna is the equivalent of Tales From Topographic Oceans

Are you fucking kidding me, that's a great Yes album, what the genuine fuck are you talking about.

Oh right, I'm discussing with Grimesfags.

they're annoying so people pay attention to them

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp11bweiOA8

My kpop waifu ios better than your waifus combined!

youtube.com/watch?v=NHXUM-6a3dU

can you stop? there's real people here too

you wish. that's a meme, dip. many grimes friends post that.

btw..............
>grimesfags

I'm the only one here, mate. In any case, this is probably the closest I've got to a waifu when it comes to music. youtube.com/watch?v=K4Pu0rtB8_k

Her music is a guilty pleasure of mine but this shit is anonymous so whatever.

He's cute and funny in a dorky way, girls love that. They're a cute couple.

>Grimesfags

please stop

>w-we are just pretending to be annoyingly retarded!
everyone knows it's just the same guy spamming every thread with grimes waifufaggotry

>that's a great Yes album, what the genuine fuck are you talking about.
that's one of the shittiest, bloated, pretentious albums ever, even by prog rock standards. listen to close to the edge, relayer, fragile, the yes album, if you want good prog rock. even 90125 is better than that failed album.

>Oh right, I'm discussing with Grimesfags.
nice patronizing. you're forgetting that grimes fans listen to a very wide range of music. the hint is in her wildly diverse music which you couldn't really understand if you don't get all those influences and styles.

please leave

I have listened to their discography, and I quite like it. As for the Grimesfags, I actually do enjoy quite a bit of her music, and I can get most of the influences (not all, though). The issue with you knobheads is that you fuckwits seem to push her as the most wonderful thing to ever come out of this Earth since sliced bread. She's good, she's not that great. And even though I like her, because I disagree that she isn't absolutely fucking perfect, I'm automatically under fire for not belonging to your group think.

This. Love randomly hearing her on features.

whatever floats your boat, triggered plank. the reality is 1. many fans post that to attack your retarded memes 2. the one who created it and still uses it often is a certain classical music user who is really helpful in /grimes/ threads. i just support his work here. facts.

Ayyyy

pic related

you do this to shill, that's all there is to it

>tfw Molly will NEVER write a song about you asking you to marry her
might aswell end it now.

a best waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=oYOWFAZjjhM

Adorable.

I'm glad Molly posting is starting to take off

>The issue with you knobheads is that you fuckwits seem to push her as the most wonderful thing to ever come out of this Earth since sliced bread.
why is that even a problem to you? it's like whining that people have different opinions than you. if they truly believe that, in what ways it affects you? do you lose anything? are you a crybaby? be a man and admit the simple fact of life that not everyone think in the same way as you and not everyone even share the same ideas and taste as you.

>She's good, she's not that great.
opinions, opinions. everyone has one. some people believe she's that good. because music taste and stuff. who are you to police their taste? are you against freedom of speech? then china and north korea seem like good destinations to you.

>gets incredibly upset by the usage of common Sup Forums lingo and calls it a meme just because it's used to attack him
>is the most obvious samefag in every thread he touches and still tries to convince people he's got ''''''friends''''''
look, just give up. everyone around you sees you as an autistic failure with an unhealthy obsession with grimes and you're not convincing anyone by just making stuff up
the only reason you're in this thread in the first place is because the OP said grimes is bad. I don't agree with him actually, I quite enjoy some of her music. but you have to stop shoving her into people's throat at every opportunity you get.

>shill
yeah, they paid me big bucks. sue me.

/sarcasm off

>being this idiot
believe whatever you want. you're not relevant anyway. but if you would actualy pay attention (i highly doubt that, since you're a numbskull) you'll notice there are more grimes friends posting that anti-meme on many occasions.

to be frank, i don't give a fuck if you like or not her music. i just like to prove you wrong. it's like a challenge for me. any particular problems with that?

>"lol ur an idiot"
>actually thinks he's proven me wrong
just leave this thread. OP said he didn't want people like you here.

>still tries to convince people he's got ''''''friends''''''
there are just fellow grimes friends. i support the more reasonable ones, not the shitposters. anyway, that's my own business.

what don't you leave this thread? i don't like your posts tbch.

>OP said he didn't want people like you here.
op has zero rights to complain about that. he's lucky enough that he wasn't banned yet for this rule breaking thread. check your perspective.

i'm expecting this thread to be prunned from moment to moment.

No love for Halsey?

Nobody?

Who? She's qt 3.14

bumperino

Vashti

OMGGG look at her little pitch fork devil eyes and her pitchfork portal tattoo click click hey sluuuurururp wheres the wire wheres the wire shlomp now this chicks dick is n my mouth O_O mind if i cut up your dress into little pieces suck on your lips mommy ice mommy ice pricness omggggg does bjorn watch adventure time aswell she would clueless cunt fuck you fuck you fuck you

top early 90s waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=2kJokrPUYVo

you're right OP

why are you doing this

Only patrician in this thread. :^)

How do we spread the good news of Hayley and Paramore on Sup Forums?

The thing is, people who appear to use retarded meme terms like 'grimesfags' in a serious fashion clearly can't be taken seriously.

see

see

see

>not talking about music on /mu

You have a problem, dude, seriously.

please stop

see

>not knowing what shilling means

end your life

she's old enough to be my mother but i found her very attractive during the volta days. She's a little too old now but i'll always love her

can you please fucking shut up

you're not doing this for anyone one on here. you just dont care you're happy doing this

>grimesfag is going crazy
I can feel an emotional breakdown through his posts
>inb4 he directs me to a random post

>common Sup Forums lingo
Not the user you're responding to.

I'm the one who originally started pointing out the inherent retardation of Sup Forums memes like putting "-fag" on the ends of words because of people professing to have emotional connections to whatever it is they describe. And do you know why?

see

oh wow you literally did what I said you would
either you're the most elaborate troll I've ever seen or you have serious mental issues. seek help.

The GOAT Sup Forums waifu

>oh wow you literally did what I said you would
Lol why wouldn't I?

Btw you didn't try answering my question.

Rate my waifu pls

Liz Harris (Grouper)

and

Laurel Halo

Been a while since I've posted this, there's just too many to choose from.

Also,
Lmao