I have dozens of nudes of my ex and she was stupid enough to give me her Instagram password and not change it after...

i have dozens of nudes of my ex and she was stupid enough to give me her Instagram password and not change it after breaking up with me.

i don't think I'm going to do anything to fuck with her because I'm a pussy and don't want to get into legal trouble for it.

but knowing i could destroy her social life in one fell swoop is an interesting feeling.

Fuck you john

Those are dude feet. I know. I am an expert trap spotter.

Those her legs? Interesting in seeing more. Share with Sup Forums, we don't share with the rest of the net lol. Secrets safe with us.

didn't they JUST pass a law making this totally illegal?

if i was a horrible person i could log into her ig, change her password, post every nude I've got, set her profile to public and spam her profile on every image board i know.

im not going to do this though because i know it would come back to me.

The dude has some damn pretty legs.

give her password to Sup Forums denie denie denie?

his legs and feet are nice could fap too

to be fair I think it would ruin your life more than hers. People would feel sorry for her, and know it was you that did it

just post the fuckin nudes already

i know. so i wont do it. even though she chested on me, lied to me and broke me.

I'm going to let everything go because of course I'll always be the asshole otherwise.

>Admits to knowing the person
>Admits to having access to their accounts
>Admits to know how to obtain their nudes

Op stop being a fucking retard, you might as well tell us your name and address

I can't.

You're not giving away her name or any shit, just post the nudes and get on with it

plot twist, this is op sharing his/her pics.

how can i release my rage in a healthy way that won't result in me getting into legal shit

I KNOW THAT MIDRIFF (sadly) that's junesnowpaw

you post it on Sup Forums shithead

wrong, it's a trap that used to post on/g/ back in like 2013. they went by Chloe

It's junesnowpaw... Same piercing on the midriff get fucked

i think I'll just let everything go. should probably just delete the pictures before i change my mind and do something incredible stupid

why u post thread talking about some fake woman who never existed with an image of a man

fuck off bro

Op is literally a faggot

june is one of the nastiest internet fags ive encountered physically and as a person

post the pictures to Sup Forums you cunt

I can't. they're too identifiable

then why did you mention them on Sup Forums????

because im stupid

ok faggots we get it youve been around long enough to know whose legs those are

shit

>legal trouble
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Cute dick

Well that face ruined the dream.

This only helps along my theory that passable and fuckable traps will only ever exist in 2D.

post nudes

explain