ITT: what program do you use for music producing?

ITT: what program do you use for music producing?

>FL Studio for 6 years since 12
> fucked with Ableton Live for launch pad

Also, what genre do you focus on?

Other urls found in this thread:

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
rbt.asia/mu/thread/39367482/#39370429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sp404sx with ableton live. Fucking lofi hip hop

FL 12, because I can't figure out Ableton, but I like FL, it's not bad, it's not as shitty as people make it out to be.
Also, Industrial Hip-Hop.

Ableton when I'm recording stuff by myself, Pro Tools when I'm recording others. Personally I prefer Ableton, but Pro Tools gets people's dicks hard because 'muh professionalism'.

I use garage band

>Fight me

FL Studio is my favorite, been a user since 2009. I make House, DnB, Breakcore, Vidya BGM, Rap Beats and other bullshit. I love FLs workflow and can pump out full length songs in any of the above genres in a couple of hours, excluding breakcore cause I like to manually program every drum hit and it takes hours.

audacity, hydrogen and paulstretch
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com
i do whaterver i want but mostly shitty noise and some mallsoft/vaporwave

Anyone got an ableton crack?

fuck a crack, you get way more features from buying it

FL Studio 11. It's what I started with back when I wanted to make sick dubstep drops in high school. I like to think I'm a dream pop musician now.

My main is Ableton, I used to use Fl Studio (and still use it for some stuff like sample manipulation), but i prefer the way Ableton makes you approach producing.

Garage band is pretty good friend. A friend uses it and he makes magic with it.

>I can't figure out Ableton.
It's pretty easy desu. If you know what you're looking for you just google jow you find it or do it in ableton. Actually that's the way learning mosts DAWs works.

I'm broke motherfucker. I'm making beats on a Bluetooth speaker and a laptop.

have been using fl studio since 9
started out making speedcore and breakcore, now I use it mainly as a vst host so I can do generative bullshit and looped ambient music

I'll eventually move to Ableton when I feel confident enough, still figuring shit out.
Aaaaah, the struggle...

ableton n bass music

like 5 years at this point
doing yr 12 vce and getting into sound design holes is really fucking me when im meant to be studying

This is good user

>can pump out full length songs in any of the above genres in a couple of hours
Savant please take your meds and go to bed.

Should I switch or try out Ableton at least. Ive been using FL for a few years. Its always felt pretty intuitive but Ive heard this so much that not everyone can be lying to me right?

Read this:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/39367482/#39370429

Read at least the first few of Samuel's posts.
He explains why it's a good idea to switch to Ableton.

It's a bit old, but still mostly relevant.

>VCE
lul what subjects you doing friend