Why are all athlete well adjusted humans who have no problem getting women ?

Why are all athlete well adjusted humans who have no problem getting women ?

>why do rich and famous people have no problem getting women

hmmmm I wonder

Growing up playing sports means you have a venue to learn to socialize. If you're a pro player chances are you were always a star player at your school or college so there are girls who are willing to date and fuck you based on your status. Throw money and celebrity into the mix and you're quite literally a superhuman

>brown nipples

and germans have the audacity of claiming they're white

fpbp

>why do athletic, evolutionary gifted humans who have a rare skillet and high level of discipline and dedication have trouble finding mates
Not to mention being an absolute stud at a sport tends to make you a lot more confident and outgoing, and team sports force you to develope social skills at minimum within that group.
And alpha Chad is born.

>well adjusted

If you're not a literal teenager, you need to punch yourself in the nuts for sounding like a literal teenager.

Actually many are autists whose teenage years were controlled by their parents/coaches, leading to a lack of social skills and getting taken advantage of by gold digging whores

>well adjusted

wew lad

Someone has never heard the story about Tiger Woods

>"One night he went to a club in New York with Derek Jeter and Michael Jordan," Thompson writes. "Jeter and Jordan circulated, talking with ease to one beautiful woman after another. At one point, Tiger walked up to them and asked the question that lives in the heart of every junior high boy and nearly every grown man too.

>'What do you do to talk to girls?'

>Jeter and Jordan looked at each other, then back at Tiger, sort of stunned.

>'Go tell 'em you're Tiger Woods,' they said."

$$$

This.

Many are as much of a sperg as me and you, but unlike us they are rich and thus gold diggers will pursue THEM.

£££

>Reporter: "What would you be if you weren't a footballer?"
>Peter Crouch: "Probably a virgin"

just think if they never told him how easy it was he would still be the greatest golfer in the world right now.

>And thus they ruined Tigers career and legacy

Shit

>shitbull

He was doing every human in the world a favor if you look at it from a statistical standpoint.

Confidence and a good body and money. This is the very order of importance, too.

nah, order is: money, confidence, body.
the fat teenagers on this board have none of the above.

How big is Gotze's penis though?

kek

Because they're awash in a fucking tank of positive reinforcement.

Success
Sexual Satisfaction
Financial Security etc etc.

Enough to stuff her womanlet pussy

biggest womanizer i've ever seen was also a manlet and dressed like shit but he gave literally zero fucks. confidence trumps all

I've noticed that girls are extremely perceptive of your confidence in anything, no matter how shit you are if you do something confidently they will follow you around

this is not really the case in europe tho, our youth system doesn't work through HS and college like in murica. If ur good enough to go pro you usually end up at like a youth acadamy of a good club, does not really affect your social status that much (or at least not as much as in the US)

Getting women is easy, though. You literally just have to shower, brush your teeth, and not put out 'mental illness' vibes and they will like you.

do the academy guys go to regular local schools though? don't the other students know?

yes most of the time they go to regular schools but since everything regarding their sport is not linked to the school like it is in the US so other students generally don't care that much in my experience

None gives a shit someone plays or trains in sports here and it's better that way honestly.

>being this stupid

user pls, before I sic my dachshund on you

You can't become a successful athlete if you have the mentality of a depressed, beta NEET

They would have never been athletes in the first place

I agree it's better. School and sports are so linked here though it won't likely change. In soccer and basketball though your travel team is more important than the school team though.

I think you're trying to imply people who get women are well adjusted and I don't think that's the case