Have work in 8 hours

>Have work in 8 hours
>can't fucking sleep
>mfw this is my first job and I don't want to fuck up

What do I do Sup Forumsros

sleep for 5 hours, pussy.

Just take a bunch of pills and die of an OD. You will fuck this up user. You'll spend the next decade thinking you'll get it together and things will turn around someday. It never will get any better and you finally accept that. After that you will just wonder why you continue to wake up every day.

I dont miss any of that shit and i am so happu i am retired.

I do some of my best work when I'm sleep deprived. Clears my head and I don't over think shit.

Have a wank

>my first job
so you're young? you can power through a shift, have enough caffeine to keep going and crash when you get home.

otherwise: have 2 beers, fap, sleep

Get off 4 chan and go to bed

Calm down nigga. Be the person you needed when you asked a minimum wage retail employee for help. Go to sleep and just be a person. Also delete your Pepe folder. God damn children and retards...

do as many pushups as you can and then jerk off furiously while downing cough syrup.

Where do u work?

Try to sleep. If you can't, watch some tv, fap, or whatever. Try to sleep again. For the last two hours or so, just lay in bed anyway even if you can't sleep. You'll get some microsleep most likely.

You'll feel crappy all day, but get through it if you can. You'll adjust to the schedule eventually.

Wank, take a shower, make some tea, invest in a bottle of melatonin and ignore the recommended dosage on future occasions
Make a pot of coffee and ice it, take some with you for the early part of your shift, but down a good amount right before you head out
Once you're in gear you'll be fine, I go in on 3-4 hours a day and sleep it off on the weekends

>take a shower

you retarded?

nobody expects you to be good when you first start. just learn quick

Have a few sips of this relaxing elixir

Nigga fuck you mean
Taking a hot shower is relaxing as fuck

But it wakes you up. Cold instantly wakes you and hot shower opens your capillaries which increases blood flow which wakes you as well.

I fall asleep standing in the hot shower.

Damn dude, fair enough then.

U need soap then

Insomifag here. Don't think about it, do other stuff, DO NOT keep thinking that you should be sleeping.

Get off of Sup Forums, don't take anything to help you sleep, lay in bed, in the dark, no noise, and pretend to sleep until your alarm goes off. Leave for your new job really, pick up a few 5 hour shots, or a pack of Redline and go to work. If anyone asks, just say you were anxious because this is your first day.

faggot detected

5 hour energy at lunch break

Chek'd

kill your fucking self

wtf dude just quit the job
your mom can get 2 and work for both of u