I literally thing they are superior to all other girls

(Shes 20 100% look it up)

learn nip
go to nippon

Find a good looking tutor to learn a language

You can tell by her nipples she's old

I tried to learn it through internet lessons and books but it seems impossible

Well i dont want to get randomly banned for no reason

And how's that help meeting one? It's not about the learning as much as the meeting. No wonder why you can't meet one.

realkana for katakana/hiragana and memrise for vocab/kanji. tae kim for grammar.

takes forever so don't bother if you don't have the patience/time

was on okcupid before my trip to seoul. met up with girl there. gonna meet her again soon.
really sweet girl and on of the few who can speak engrish

I learned Chinese purely off books I bought. It's not impossible at all. It just requires will power and perseverance, which 99% of the losers on this board lack (more so than others).

Only if they spoke more english :(

The funny thing is, i just wanted to hang out with some people, she wanted to hock up

>How do i get an asian gf?
why don't you crawl before you walk faggot. try just getting a normal girlfriend first.

I have your mom already cunt

Pussy Beggin' OP!

You lack discipline.

you could just buy one

By not being weeb trash and having the mental faculties of a 13 yo.
They can sense thirst and when you only reach out and talk to them because you see them as a fetish.

japs are thirsty for foreign fetish boyfriends they can brag about so dw

How does liking a certain type of IRL female make me a weeb?

>korean
enjoy your tiny mutant offspring, you thought booster seats and prams were expensive? just wait till the pre-teen plastic surgery bills start rolling in

north koreans are hot af

Living in japan right now. Jap girls over rated. Most are fuck ugly and on a personality level they are freaking crazy and not in the good way. Really good looking jap girls are few and far between to be honest.

is pussy easy tho?

>beta neet
>easy pussy
pick 1 (one)

common misconception. don't learn nip and go to nippon. chicks will want you just for speaking
english.

Depends, some girls just wanna fuck white guys. Which is fine for a one nighter. Apart from that tons of prostitutes if your into that.
But serious preallocation is hard, they have certain requirements of expectations from men, and way to behave in japan. They dont like it if you dont play along.

*serious realtionship, fuck knows how i got preallocation

the point is to get a gf you retard. you aren't going to get a gf with a girl you can't communicate with.

exactly; it takes a long time for them to learn English

>teach every gf english
>or just learn their language
hm

BETA ARERT

can you grope japanese schoolgirls in trains

Lol you can I guess, but it is illegal, and tbh if I see someone doing it I would stop them. Its mentally destroyed alot of girls, they are too passive and allow it to happen. This society is super fucked up in many ways. People will watch and do nothing. Even if the girl is crying or some shit.

>I literally thing they are superior to all other girls
>more feminine
>generally compliant, docile and serving, under a firm rule

OP isn't wrong, but he is still a faggot.

Well are there any 'normal' ok ones? Im not perfect by any stretch of the imagination and they dont have to be either

why would you care about someone elses opinion on women?

Thats the best compliment i got this year thanks

I guess there are enough ok looking ones.
But if your serious about finding an asian girlfriend you first need to consider the language issues.
2ndly most importantly culture differences. Its hard to explain best way to find out just go for it. Seems like you really want asian girlfriend so just do it.

Grow a pair of man balls and talk to some and ask them out.

Cause thats all the realistic knowledge i can get without being in japan

Also trips

Its hard to ask someone out when you are handicapped and can barely walk

Sauce on pic?

Only Japanese

Top post of all time
/r/NSFW_japan

I think theres a sauce in comments

Thanks Sup Forumsro