Is Sup Forumss opinion on trannies changing?

Ever since Trump's remarks about the North Carolina HB2, I've noticed a more reasonable discussion about transgender individuals.

So honestly Sup Forums, what do you think about transgender people? I like you all to fill out this questionnaire:

>Would you ever date a transgirl?

>Is HRT is an effective treatment for those with gender dysphoria?

>If science enables transwomen to get pregnant in the future, will it still be degenerate (assuming you think its degenerate)?

>Have you ever actually met a transgender person?

>>Would you ever date a transgirl?

No, they're not a girl.

>>Is HRT is an effective treatment for those with gender dysphoria?

If, by "HRT" you mean, Hunt, Restrain, Torture, then YEA

>>If science enables transwomen to get pregnant in the future, will it still be degenerate (assuming you think its degenerate)?

If science proved that they are mentally ill would you accept it?

>>Have you ever actually met a transgender person?

Yes. He was a Frankenstein that worked the graveyard shift at a convenience store. He "did NOT pass" as a "woman" at all.

No

No

Yes

Yes

No
Depends
Yes
Yes

What the fuck is wrong with his lips? Some sort of allergic reaction?

No, I'm not a fag
Electric shock therapy would be better for them in the long term
>If science enables transwomen to get pregnant in the future, will it still be degenerate (assuming you think its degenerate)?
Just icing on the cake as far as being a disgusting science hackjob goes

nope, gas the mentally ill.
Especially ones who think "bathroom rights" and Steven Universe are relevant political issues.

Mentally ill open the flood gates that bring the downfall of nations, best not to allow them to influence you.

Transgenderism doesn't exist.
You'll always be a male no matter what fucked up shit you do to your body.
But deranged faggots already know that.

it's called "dick whip"

I lol at that pic on Wikipedia

"No surgery involved"

REALLY?

Some sort of aerosol cheese product?

I want to fuck Blaire White. That's all I know about the subject.

No
No
Yes
Yes

No. I've seen firsthand how bad it is dating a crazy person.

No. I honestly think there's a better way. Something that doesn't produce the suicidal tendencies and massive narcotic habits that trannies seem to have.

Degeneracy is a memeword.

I've met a lot and they've all been unhinged.

No because I'd like to have kids one day and I'm not attracted to mentally ill people, let alone mentally ill men who think they're women.
That's like asking if stricter gun control is a way to end "gun violence". I mean sure it "solves" the problem but it doesn't address the underlying issue and has more serious side effects that reverberate throughout society.
Men getting pregnant is even more degenerate than chopping off their genitals, pumping themselves full of synthetic hormones, and pretending they're women.
Yes. Quite a few actually at college. All of them are mentally ill faggots that made my super gay roommate look like a fucking monk. I'll stick to actual women, thank you.

wildturtle is a tranny?

Who do all Asians have knock knees?

flag checks out

No, never.

No, we need to bring back sanitariums or trannies should live away from normal people on a commune or something.

Another guy already posted my reply: If science proved trannies were mentally ill, would you still be an advocate for them?

Yes. They're really no more extraordinary than homeless people out of their mind from drugs.

What the fuck, Sven?

No
No
Yes
Yes

Oh and I still think youre degenerates even if Trump more or less support your right to be delusional

youre ok sweden?

SWEDEN, WHY

Home job, noice

No.
In a limited way.
Yes.
Yes. My father.

There's no such thing as changing your gender.

There's mutilating yourself, wearing clothes of the opposite gender, and taking drugs to give some features of the opposite gender.

In the absolute best case scenario, you can pass for the opposite gender for a few years. Then your hairline rises or something and you look horrifying.

99% of the time you just look like a freak.

Does that mean it's always a bad idea? Actually, No. Very delusional people can be happier after these treatments because they "think" they've changed their gender. Such as my father.

1) If by "transgirl" you mean a man who looks like a woman, than no. I am a hetereosexual man, which means I am sexually attracted to women, and women have real, biologically verified vaginas.

2) There is currently no effective treatment for gender dysphoria, simply because there is no honest, academic, scientific discussion allowed on the subject. It has become such a politicized topic, that to treat it for what it is, a disfunction, would be considered politically incorrect.

3) A man cannot be pregnant, just as a test tube is not a person and does not get pregnant. Even if a human fetus could exist and grow inside a man, it would not be a consequence of their sex, but rather our science.

4) Not that I am aware of.

Tannies that can pull it off shouldn't even worry about HB2. The law is really for the fucking weirdos who grow a beard then put on a dress.

Oh, and Trump's remarks by the way are a ploy to attract fickle Bern victims.

>tfw no qt, smooth tranny gf to cuddle & embarass her when I make her hard.
Why live? ;_;

Never.
No.
Yes.
No, thank God, although there were rumors back in high school that one of the "girls" had a dick, but
>high school rumors

You want some help Sweden?

I couldn't see myself in a relationship with one, perhaps FWB. I see myself as slightly bi-curious.

I don't know. Haven't really looked into it but I'm open to both sides of the discussion.

I don't really think LGBT shit is degenerate, personally.

I knew 2 FtMs back in college. One was awkward and nerdy, but a really fun person to chill with. I was pretty good friends with them. The other was literally tumblr incarnate and wanted to fuck me before she transitioned. I turned that shit down though.

>don't stick my dick in crazy
>No
>yes
>Yes, I have 2 as friends.

One was born with male dna but deformed genitals. His parents decided to make him a girl and give him hormone therapy with his knowledge or consent.

He found out in high school what his parents did, and has spent the rest of his life trying to change back. Damage is done though. Nothing can really be done. So he dresses as much like a man as he can and fucks lesbians with dildos.

Second is a man who wants to become a woman, believes he should have been born a woman, and wishes he could become pregnant to experience life as a mother.

However, he only dresses or acts trans at home. He acts like a dude otherwise, maintains a job, is married and is an overall amazing person and a good friend. He was my best friend in 2nd grade, and my best man at my wedding and only recently came out as trans to his close friends and family about a year ago.

He never throws his differences in peoples faces. Never forces people to accept him for what he is. He knows it's abnormal. He does not take hormone therapy and doesn't want to transition. He's happy being who he identifies as at home only. Still crazy, but maintains it well without throwing it in people's faces. Doesn't care about "pronouns" or other petty shit.

These kinds of people are not the ones I dislike. In fact, I'd say I'm pretty open minded and accepting so long as you're a good person who doesn't force society to change for you.

However people like pic related, scare the shit out of me.

No
No
Yes
Yes

No
No
Not possible
Yes

>give him hormone therapy WITHOUT his knowledge or consent.

I hate that, when you make a typo in the first line or so.

Probably not. Most transgender people are not actually passible and suffer from a case of THEY HAVE A MAN'S BODY JESUS CHRIST

It certainly seems to be effective. Is it the best treatment or even actually a good thing to do? I don't know.

The point that this happens will be the point where society has destroyed everything of worth. A man masquerading as a woman getting pregnant with an artificially implanted womb.

I've actually seen transgender people in real life, they're not hard to spot in a liberal city. I do actually know a girl that suddenly decided she was a man last year (she's 23). She's a FUCKING LEAF and apparently talking to a doctor for six months, getting hormones and binding your chest makes you a man. Haven't talked to her since the "transitioned", but not because of that.

My opinion is that society and science has completely failed them. The ICD still classifies Gender Identity Disorder as a mental illness but people are treating it like they are not people fucked in the head who want to chop off their genitals.

'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, this mental health diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with varying degrees of GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts, dysphoria, mood disorders, substance abuse, and a high rate of concurrent Body Dysmorphic Disorder in which sufferers perceive deep flaws in their body appearance.

Many of the mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GID cripple their social functioning. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is staggering: 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without the concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria and the other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD.

Sexual reassignment surgery is shown to be effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term. Since SRS is not effective long term, it is falling out of favor in the US. The US hospital that pioneered sexual reassignment surgery, Johns Hopkins, no longer will perform SRS and has outright condemned the practice.

One drug that has been shown to be effective in treating GID/GIS/GD, is pimozide.

Fuck no. A "transgirl" is just a man getting hormone injections and undergoing surgery.

No, HRT is not an effective treatment, proven by the extremely high rates of post-op suicides. Therapy, and lots of it.

It will 100% be degenerate. They aren't and never will be women. They have an X and a Y, they are men.

I have met multiple transgender idiots. It's plaguing our country at this point. Fuck trans. I don't even know if I can count the number of Transfags I've met on two hands. Fuck this, I want out of this shitty society.

HRT and surgery are different things.

Have there been any recent studies on the effects on pimozide? I know that Swedish study came out a little while ago that basically said trans people are the most miserable suicidal fuckers out there and gets even worse after they actually have the surgery.

> Absolutely not
> Should someone who believes he's Napoleon be granted control of France?
> Clearly
> Many when I lived in Amsterdam. They're all blackholes of negative attention. Whiny mean and loud. Of course I don't know about the closeted ones, but those 'out' smell and look like aids.

A transgirl is a girl who was born with a man's body. Deal with it.

Yes.
No.
No. Being mentally a woman isn't degenerate. It's nature.
Yes. She is a much more fine person than racists.

An Frenchman is a Man born in an Woman's body

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.

An Ego Syntonic mental health disorder means that the sufferers can not see the realities of their disorder, or perceive the norms of sex and gender that are outside their own experiences.

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.

But society should not be changing for a mental health issues, especially when so many 'transgender' people regret their treatments later.
www.sexchangeregret.com

>He's happy being who he identifies as at home only.
These are the only ones who deserve to escape the rope.

Oh gawd the horror

Racist.

Noice.

>no
>I don't know what HRT is but it doesn't sound like suicide so I'll say no
>yes
>yes

Pimozide is used successfully in schiphrenics and sufferers of Body Dysmorphic disorder. But no further studies have been done with treating people with Gender Identity Disorders with pimozide. This is more political than medical, since the 'transgender movement' pushes to see them as normal and not needing medication.

It should be noted that the FDA has not ever approved hormonal therapy as a treatment for GID/GIS/GD

Yes, surgery helps short term, but fails long term. Post surgical suicide/attempts go up to 40% of their population after surgery, nearly doubling their rate of suicide before surgery which is 20%.

Here is a typical canadian. He is the product of racemixing. He is camwhoring

No
No
Yes
Yes

Transgender is a mental disorder that should be treated in as non-invasive a way as possible and not enabled, I still agree with Trump on HB2.

What fags like Ben Shapiro don't seem to understand is that you can't legislate morality or culture without a police state.
What are you going to do put a government employed penis inspector in front of every restroom? It's not like they weren't using what ever restroom they wanted to before. On top of that you get attacked and boycotted lead by our leftist cultural elite and you feed into the leftist victim mentality.

The only way to deal with the transgender problem is to usurp the culture that enables their destructive behavior and change course.

GAHHH! This shit pisses me off.

>Wahhh! Why can't a child permanently disfigure their bodies with no possible conception of permanency or what these actual changes entail to fit my agenda?
>You're a transphobe!

Fuck, if kids can't sign contracts, drink/smoke, join the military, or even decide their own medical procedures, why should a passing curiousity define their whole lives?

I bet if that kid doesn't change back, he commits suicide by the time he's 18.

holy fuck
hahahahaha

It's a bit more pernicious than that. The transgender 'movement' markets itself to teens as a cool counter-cultural lifestyle choice, a choice that has permanent life-destroying consequences on the level of heroin. It's fucking disgusting.

I would never date someone whom is trans.

HRT is not what I think is the correct approach at solving gender disphoria.

Of course it is still degenerate.

I am in college, and have had the liberty of meeting transgendered people and those that are "genderfluid." My roommate is lesbian and brings around all her LGBT buddies around.

Honestly, I think the bathroom issue is such a non issue that it doesn't need to be a topic of debate. Besides, this is America. You can be free to be trans and the special snowflake you want, so long as it doesn't involve me catering to you.

It's really depressing when shit like politics gets involved with a field that is, for all intents and purposes, supposed to be helping people. But all this surgery and hormone shit just seems like a cruel way to sucker people who need help out of money.

Fuck the questionnaire, Trannies are a fucking disgrace, these are the people that need to be put in camps and exterminated

Yes, I know, I was including the next step in my answer. I wouldn't be with someone whether it was just HRT or HRT and SRS.

no

no

yes

yes

>No

>No

>Yes

>Yes and they were emotionally unstable and suicidal.
Great fun when I told them to "man up" and "grow a pair"

Nope. It's a mental illness.

> Gay, and I wouldn't date a fucking tranny

> No, they need counseling

> Still a mental illness

> Yes, two. Both insane

Trans is either extreme fetish gay for pay, or mental disorder.

>because kids never just want to do shit that society tells them is good or bad
>implying impressionable children can make long term risk assessments
If I child can't even consent to things like having sex or signing a contract, then how in the fuck are they supposedly supposed to understand this shit? Fuccckkk I hate people like this.
>some mentally ill faggot and their enablers project their own shit onto children
>this is somehow okay

What are you some sort of transphobic go- guy

She's cute

Stop enabling this mental illness please. These people should be medicated and treated just like anyone else with a serious psychosis.

>yes
>i dont know
>i dont know
>no

I think it's a complicated issue.

I am a degenerate and have fapped to and fucked trans women. I am a faggot or whatever.

I always thought of them as women.

However,

What we're doing right now is making it "cool" to be trans, or gay, or something. I hate it, and it makes me sick. We're putting the needs of the small percentage of people who do have dysphoria, whatever you want to call it, ahead of the vast majority of "normal" people who were born to want Penis In Vagina sex.

I believe everyone should be accepted, but I think this groveling and celebratory Super Acceptance shit we've got going now is completely fucking off the wall. A societal cancer in every way.

Hell no.

No its a mental illness caused by improper hormone levels in the mothers due to shit food/unhealthy lifestyle. They are a symptom of a larger issue.

Hell fucking no, you are not going to pass on those broken fucking genetics down.

Yes quite a few. I feel incredibly sorry for their predicament but i don't give a flying fucking shit about them.

kill all faggot trannies

>Yes. My father.

So how did that work out? Do you get along? Do you still call him dad to his face?

>date a transgirl
No never will. Dated a F2M tranny though. Was fucking bomb 10/10
>HRT treating Dysphoria
No, trick is not to get penis envy.
Last two questions
I dont care.

>I am a degenerate and have fapped to and fucked trans women. I am a faggot or whatever.

I have some bad news for you faggot.

I feel bad for every wacko out there.

That being said, we shouldn't cuddle them but lock them up in an institution till they're mentally healthy-

Turtle the Trap

Does anyone have that "I'm going undercover as a woman" "apparently women are called faggot a lot" pic?

i want to die

And to answer questions:

No
No
Yes
Yes

>b-but user, I would be the best gf you ever had