Do you guys send girls nudes? What are the general rules to get them to actually reply back?

Do you guys send girls nudes? What are the general rules to get them to actually reply back?

Don't ever send one always show what I got in person

not have the first thing you send them your dick.

Well I'm bad at conversations and I have social anxiety

So did I. Still do. Just remember woman generally don't want to see your dick on a screen practice makes perfect just practice on pof. Practice on the girls on there swipe yes to everything you'll soon learn how to get some pussy

not him but how do I converse as they say. How do I get them on a date quickly on tinder

Only send nudes when asked

Don't just send "hey" and get upset when they don't reply read their profile ask questions tie in your
Self some how or send a shitty chat up line like "I could be superman batman spiderman or your man" don't give a shit about grammar, ask for a snapchat or phone number not straight of the bat but don't just pen pal her once you have a number text her saying I prefer to talk, call her after a few days ask if she wants to meet up. If her profile she doesn't want a one night stand she doesn't have to know that's what you are after

I never get sent any messages women just ignore me and when I send a dick pic they just block me so I know they get my messages they just ignore me

sending nudes as a dude is basically never a good idea unless you have a literal 9 inch dong

I aggree w that motherfucker ,tale ur balls and just ask

If they're not sending you messages, they definitely don't want to see your dick pics. If a girl wants it, she'll tell you.

Don't do it. Actually date them in person and see the real thing.

Yet you are comfortable with sending a dick pic? That's retarded. Don't send dick pics.

Find a basic bitch and ask for it by sms then meet ,you'll see banging a hoe is the easiest shit ever

Talk about common interests then ask if they want to hang out.

Perhaps he should send dick pics to people who already have dicks.

>Woman generally don't want to see your dick on a screen

But my gf love to share my cock pics to her friends when they ask her.

Great boobs!

Ask her friends to see dick pics they have been sent

Maybe ugly ones?
I don't know
Does that mean that my cock is appealing?

I've been married for almost 11 years. My wife and I have sent each other literally thousands of nudes over the years. I wish I had saved them all. I'd get them printed in a coffee table book.

If that rubs your ego the right way sure

I have only 3 years with my gf and have like 300 hundreds pictures but i think i'm gonna make videos from now on

Either that or it's funny looking.

Only if they explicitly ask for it. Most girls would rather see it in person first. Probably because their inbox is already full of dick pics.

Post your dick for science