Close friend gets pregnant by accident due to a fuck up with pill schedule

>Close friend gets pregnant by accident due to a fuck up with pill schedule
>In one year she will have her masters degree
>Her boyfriend doesn't want the child, however she does
>He will leave her if she keeps it, her education will be fucked, single mother with no job and half a masters title in biochemistry
>It will fuck her up if she gives up the child only because of her boyfriend
>No matter the choice, she is fucked and there's nothing I can do to change that

Music for this feel..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xP-Sxfntdb4
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol stupid roastie

Anyone that doesn't take responsibility for the child he created it's a massive piece of shit, no exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=xP-Sxfntdb4

why doesnt she get the abortion? you cant force someone to become a father just because your morals, stupid roastie she deserves it, and don't worry this roasties always get beta providers on tinder so she will be ok, poor guy

listen to idk PJ Harvey - White Chalk ? is an album about her struggles with abortion

Hope that nigga likes paying child support for the rest of his life

this

>girl fucks up pill schedule
>dude gets no say in whether or not to keep it

F P B P

raise the kid as a prank

Can someone explain what roastie means?

its what /r9k/ losers call women
it comes from the similarity in look between really gross vaginas and roast beef

>oh its fine to cum in me, i'm on the pill
>isn't on the pill
>wants to keep it anyways and make him slave for her and their mistake for the rest of his life
>"ugh what a piece of shit"

Ah.. thanks!

>dude gets no say in whether or not to keep it
It's not about you or her you dumb faggot, only the baby matters in the end of the day and you shouldn't take another person's fate into your own hands because you were unlucky or your girlfriend was a dumb whore that forgot to take pills correctly.
Stop making it about them, it's all about the kid's life in the end of the day.
it's not about him or her idiot, stop making it

it's just a lump of cells fuck off cletus

This.

Should have waited for marriage or used protection lol stupid whore

>it's all about the kids man!
fucking kill yourself. you can legally kill the kid now and not trap the 3 of them into a life of misery together.

yeah seriously that kid would have a really shit life

>gay man
>will never have to worry about getting pregnant or getting a bitch pregnant
lmao'ing @ your lives

I know it's hard for nihilistic pieces of dogshit like you to understand but the misery of the parents is irrelevant and a kid is not your property but a seperate entity that should be respected and given a chance.
But yeah keep moaning about racism all while society treats underage people like slaves subjected to the whims of the bigger adult "owners" because actual kids are "dumb" and "recyclable".
Literally ageism at it's finest.

>gay man
>Have your entire anus fucked up and die from stupid shit like anal cancer
>Age like shit

I could go on, only lesbians are the ones free from bullshit

you: youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

Nice assumptions faggot. Right now the fetus isn't a separate entity and it's legal to kill it so if they don't want to change their lives completely for the mistake they created, kill it.