I heard the Ariana Grande concert was dynamite

I heard the Ariana Grande concert was dynamite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard you cant find any of the victims on social media. They dont fucking exist, see for yourself

It was the bomb

it was a hoax ?

What are you saying user

u know, I am not on social media too. so I don't exist? fuck!

I tried for days to find some webs of the incident, do u have some?

dat bomb pussy yo

It was a blast

yep, her tour went out with a bang

gave all new meaning to a blow job

no

no

Fans of ariana grande have nothing but praise for her latest concert. With EXPLOSIVE new dance moves and a finale that goes off with a BANG, fans were left DYING for more.

It was fucking bombastic

Jimmy JJ Walker's only comment was "DIE-NO-MITE!!"

My friend died at this concert, have some respect Sup Forums

That blows

When they told her to blow them away, they didnt think she would take it literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

Ariana Grande - Bang Bang

I hope you can afford your psychoanalyst bills for as long as you need them bro,

either you haven't lost someone you love or you've never loved someone

i hope your life gets better

R.I.P. in piece Salman

Sir Elton John"s "Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding" comes to mind

This is Sup Forums, not a fucking kindergarten. What do you expect?

This is Sup Forums.
We party like its 1349, Sup Forumsro.
Sorry for your loss.

Damn dude that's explosion

I mean it's a kindergarten. Just a special kind of kindergarten.

Why is there no footage yet how is a fucking concert held for pedos and generation phone not have one person filming at the time fuck

Exactly. Get with it or GTFO.

who said it was a kindergarten? A weird conclusion to jump to mate - maybe youre polarising because you realise how insensitive some of this stuff is?

no vids from arianas explosions success?

a nice sentiment - thank you.

Dont patronise me though, I've been here longer than most of you

The odds that every one of them is absent from social media, is literally 0. But, you would know that if you were, you know, not dumb as fuck. Seriously, does yo mama cry when she sees her stupid offspring in front of her?

Probably the phones were disabled by nerve gas.

This joke was old the day before it happened. Wasn't even funny then. If you're gonna be an edge-lord, why not actually say or do something edgy and/or funny?

A concert full of young girls with mobile phones and there is no footage.....i dont believe it.

What an achievement celebrated by nobody except dudes with beards that are thicker on their neck than on their jawline.

Monsters

That's because most of them are children with decent privacy settings.

P.S. anti-massacre conspiracy theories are the lowest form of bullshit, so you can fuck right off.

go away. now.

Really? I heard she bombed.

Dont know how many sold out concerts or football games or other large scale events you've been to but the last thing your doing when your elbows to assholes leaving an event is filming with your phone

You won't find me on social media either.
Yet I exist.

>don't patronize me

Eat shit.
>You want a "safe space" here, to mourn the dead without tasting a creamy log of Andy Sixx?
Fine by me. I'd support that.

>You want to be an edgelord fagmaster?
Go knock yourself out.

>You want to be both, at the same time?
Get fucked

We aren't going to be on this earth forever user. People die, some more humane than others but it's all part of life. Earth for the most part is a shit hole and anyone who made it off of here is winning. So with all that said just be happy that your loved one went out with a bang bud ~Hearts~

actually no most of the people that died were adults

youre a fucking mug

I have one of them on facebook - my friend that died.

get your head out this conspiracy shit shell and study something..

study some philosophy and you shall realise how ridiculous you sound.

there ARE loopholes used by the elite, these are conspiracy, you know if a secret is held by more that 7 people its 90% likely that it will leaked.

conspiracy theories are an ironic distraction from action, and they are a realm in which LAZY people sit; because of their cyclical nature those that believe them believe there is nothing that can be done.

SORT IT OUT PEOPLE ARE POWERFUL NOT 5 LIZARDS AND THE ROTHSCHILDS

maybe your friend shouldn't have bombed it smh

Well no shit. But before and during. You know what, if I gotta explain it to you just forget it.

lies

no, only in her sleep.

Obama was behind the attack

Im sorry for you OP.
Too many people on this board don't understand that to make a joke funny it has to have content in the first place, not most of this retards that are giggling for saying
>HuHuh, Ariana's concert was a blast rite gais ?

First person to roll trips is responsible for the bombing. Go!

roll

wew

i made this

no

no

literally every terrorist attack in history was a false flag

the real perpetrator:

You're right user

Was really disappointed in the lack of quality memes surrounding this. Just a bunch of Summer faggots making explosion puns.

i think ariana really nailed it tbh

see

no brit cares, no european cares. its like they are fucking bred to be dodos.
i think they had all the real men killed at d day or something.
they had the brits storm a beach that wasnt bombed. man with out children first!!

i bet the shifted the genetic superior to the front lines to die so nothing but the meek stayed behind to turn in to serfs.

napoleon had all the tall dudes stand at the front. result was that all the gauls of france got exterminated.

by false information on the end battle between Britain and france the rothshilds took over the fainacial world by spreading false information on the battle resulting in market panic which allowed the rothchilds to buy englands means of industries

Who know maybe you're right.
We're fucked anyway.

Why is every single one of these bitches EXACTLY THE SAME HEIGHT?

>Implying they are all different.

Lmao. What a shit artist to die to.

checked and you are the bomber.

bump

trips of satan

proof of bomber

Your friend is a fag for liking her.
KYS so you can be a cuck with your friend again.

This.
Why the fuck are Europeans ok with being bombed, shot up and truck'd on a weekly basis?

Sociopolitical cuckolding.

Ignoring the personal phones and cameras, these venues are covered up in security cameras, and the artists almost always have a team of professional photographers filming everything for the tour dvd

Kek Kek Kek.

It's like how most of the combatants in medieval battle scenes in Hollywood movies are just CGI clones.

Awww shit guys my first satanic trips.

Is this a not e?

She really brought the house down.

>I heard the Ariana Grande concert was dynamite.

10/10 - Would nail. That bitch is the bomb!

[select all images with mountains or hills]

I heard she blew the final performance

Spoken like a true dipshit.

i died at the concert have some respect Sup Forums

it was at an exit while people were leaving
No one films that

YES

Fuck your friend for going to that brainless cryptospic harlot's concert

Are you hinting that the girl that friends over you was at that concert?

I'm curious how many, if any, people died from being trampled by the chaos instead of the bomb.
Probably something investigators would never disclose.

Strange. I think it was a hoax.

idk but I remember a Skype interview with one of the survivors from the gay club shooting and he accidentally disclosed something like that. He said when they were running out of the club he and someone next to him pinned the doors shut to keep the attacker inside, then went on to say that they heard banging and screaming from the other side and "hoped it wasn't any victims" or something like that.