We didn't kiss until the first take, and we did it. It was a really good take. They yelled cut...

>We didn't kiss until the first take, and we did it. It was a really good take. They yelled cut. Millie got up and just looked, like, disappointed. Then she yelled out, “Kissing sucks. That sucked.” That's what she said. It was the funniest reaction I've ever seen on a person, because I was her first kiss. I don't know, it was really, really funny. We were more comfortable with it than anyone else would be, which, I was really glad that happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/07/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-on-kissing-scenes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Millie leaning away from him

I'll teach her how to kiss

fuck off pedo

there literally can't be a one stranger thing thread without you

Who the fuck is that kid in the middle?

Remember how one of the kids went missing and that kinda kicked off the plot of the show?

How do you recover from something like that?

Source? In an interview with aaron paul millie said that it was akward but she was really chill about it

vulture.com/2016/07/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-on-kissing-scenes.html

It's just sad

Was there any tongue action?

why do pedos have such low standards

even with the long hair she looked like a boy

More like she's leaning toward based dustin.

I missed out on young love and refuse to watch this shit

This is brutal if true
Source btw?

this is the only stranger things thread i can find so you guys can have this i just made

>expecting an 11 yo giving her first kiss to say she loved it, cmon every actress girl giving her first kiss is going to react the same way... i don't know why you fags think that because in the series in wich they are a c t i n g their characters are in love, they must be irl... use your brain a little

>Boyfriend says he's in love with the show
>See people talking about it on Sup Forums
>They say it's just a shitty Freaks and Geeks
I don't know eho to believe

>a shitty Freaks and Geeks

U wot m8? The only similarity is that it follows a group of geeky kids and a group of older teens.

>Freaks and Geeks
nnnno

see

Actually he's the only one with any chance to get it into that Brown

>tfw no qt Millie gf to kiss

Well even if she doesnt like it, this froggo is gonna get it again , its obvious that there's gonna be a second season, that means there's gonna be more love scenes between them

>leaning away from black guy

The lass knows what's up.

Finn, don't start deflecting.

except she's obviously leaning away from the white kid whose leering over her for the camera. You obviously have no idea what's up (in more ways than one)

Why have niggers claimed that style of hat? Only old white men like Scooby or Dale should be allowed to wear those.

He aint even in her peripheral vision, he's practically photo bombing.
She's leaning away from blackie, just admit it.

u are retarded. if she were not leaning the other guy would be completely covered. This isn't just a random photo, the photographer was a professional and they are all posing. He was in back and she had to lean to get him in picture and the kid had to lean down like that for the composition to fit them all in and make them look like some happy family

You sound like a fucking retard crying over a kid wearing a hat.

You're retarded, work on your spatial awareness.
She could be sat straight and he'd still be in the photo but then her shoulder would be near touching blackie so she leans away with the
somewhat plausible excuse of letting their friend into the photo.

You sound like a retard crying about a kid over a Sup Forums post

look at the bottom left

MOOOOOOODDSS!!!!

not at all you dummy. it's very fucking obvious they are all just posing so they all fit in frame and she made room for that. You are seeing what you want to see cause you are racist and stupid. The white kid in fact has his arm right up on the chair next to her and probably his other arm on the back of her chair.

Nope, just asking a casual question on an image board about tv shows. You've never wondered why hippo hoppers dress like old fishermen?

It's a better freaks and geeks

You are all autistic. Look how they're looking at different places. There were obviously multiple pictures happening at the same time; she was leaning away so he could be seen by another photographer.

Na I aint an autist, I'm just having a laugh whilst this guy gets himself all triggered.

Na I aint an autist, I'm just having a laugh whilst this guy gets himself all triggered.

Shieeet that bitch need to start taking HRT asap.

uh huh.

This makes it cute though

at the end of the day you are just as racist and stupid as your initial post indicates and I get to enjoy my life as a billionare. oh does that sound unbelieveable? not any more so >i was only pretending to be retarded. than

We don't want it

pedos love every kid

>chick looks more like a boy than the boy
Is this Pitch Black?

Fuck me it's like I've stepped into the Twilight zone.
How old are you?
I feel like classic Sup Forums etiquette has gone out the window.

So I sound like the guy I'm replying to, you fucking moron?

yes you sound like that. does it make you a fucking hypocrite, moron?

What ethnicity is that kid on the left, holy shit

DUDE TRANNIES LOL

tv has the most twisted culture of all Sup Forums boards you people are all fucked pedo axe murders

Based Will "shoot the spook" Byers

w-where did you find this?

It's her armpit you autist.

Have you ever read Stephen King's It?

D E L E T this thread!

What do you expect, it's Sup Forums

She's a bit too boyish for me. We don't all have the same tastes.

Pedos overlap a great deal with faggots, user. That's why it's retarded to let fags adopt.

Pedos, yes. But thinking anyone on this board has the balls to hurt anyone is silly.