Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

Nah, Jordan Peterson has made him look infantile

Dawkins is the man

he is a winner when it comes to arguing with the most ignorent. I should do it too, I'd be famous like him.

Dawkins is a fucking god man.

ironically

I don't believe in atheism after all

>positing an opinion in the form of a question
lern2puberty, dude.

Do anybody?

>be op, faggot as usual
>post pic of some random guy...
>durr loser blah blah
>no exposition

Elaborate op, you fucking idiot. Not everyone knows this guy...
Who is he?
What has he done/not done?
Why is he a loser?

>Calls OP an idiot.
>Doesn't know who Richard Dawkins is.

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE JPG YOU NIGGER

Can't tell if you're trolling or actually this stupid.

Yeah me and anyone who has fucking Brian....I mean anyone who is a creationist, when it has bee proven nonsense by scenice is a fucking regard.......oh and by the way the reason creationists and ID fags hate dawkins is because they can't win a debate with him.....so they resort to cheap shots......maybe you should get into somw thunderf00t videos you will love him......bitches

good attempt

Wow a name....Richard Dawkins...
This is supposed to mean what user?

Some of us don't watch jew controlled media or "mainstream news" user, but you'd know that if you weren't a retard kid with an autism spinner.

Creationism disproved by science? That's not simply not true. I don't think your "Brian" is as big as you think.

Simply not*

holy shit I've never seen being 13 years old so well represented in the form of a sentence. Jesus Christ it's like seeing a robot fail the Turin test. He's just saying the words he has seen on Sup Forums but has no real ability or understanding for using them.

Read a book once in a while, Dawkins is famous since the 1970s - at the start for science (actually introduced the word "meme" into popular parlance). You fucking ostrich.

>eminent scientist.
>"loser".
>MFW

Who's this user? Without image searching tell me who it is, what he's done, why he's a hero...

he's an eminent scientist from cambridge. written books on the subject of evolution and this triggers the religious fags.

pay no attention to the inquisition crew. they are obsolete.

It's Richard Dawkins you fucking idiot, we've already established that.

Famous to who? I'm not the one calling him a loser, I simply wanted op to give some background. But then you all went full autist cause just EVERYONE should know him...

Yes

true. but the man is pretty famous in academic circles. hence educated people assume.

Louis David Riel (English /ˈluːiː riːˈɛl/, French pronunciation: [lwi ʁjɛl]; 22 October 1844 – 16 November 1885) was a Canadian politician, a founder of the province of Manitoba, and a political leader of the Métis people of the Canadian prairies.[1] He led two resistance movements against the Canadian government and its first post-Confederation prime minister, Sir John A. Macdonald. Riel sought to preserve Métis rights and culture as their homelands in the Northwest came progressively under the Canadian sphere of influence. Over the decades, he has been made a folk hero by the Francophones, the Catholic nationalists, the native rights movement, and the New Left student movement. Riel has received more scholarly attention than practically any other figure in Canadian history.

Thank you kind user, that's all I was asking before all the chimps started rattling their cages.

Didn't know who that was, looked him up and went to his twitter. Would not recommend.

What an insane false equivalence. You are comparing a person only relevant to Canadian history to a modern scientist that is extremely well known in pop culture. Don't be stupid.

If you don't know who the most famous biologist after the 1970s is, then that is your problem. Plus the name has been dropped a couple of times in the thread. Go on Wiki, look at Selfish Gene, and stop expecting to be spoonfed. Might help you in every day life too, whiner.

what a surprise the faggot makes no responses.

Never heard of him.
Looks like an annoying liberal with that 70s hair.
That type always like to portray themselves as
a "hero" of some sort. See David Letterman.
Pass.

An hero pls

Not "comparing" anyone retard. You're one of those real special cases aren't you? Try and keep up with what's being said kid...

I wonder if anyone who comments yes or no have ever actually seen him speak or read his book.

Debating on news programs doesnt count.

Actually this stupid.

Yeah cause I just fucking LOVE biologists and their work...so I should know every single one on the planet and be familiar with their work right?

YES

Without image search...
>image searches AND pastes wiki article..

Your boss must hate you, can't even follow simple instructions.

No, you are misunderstanding. I didn't say you are comparing what they did. I'm saying you are comparing fame. Maybe think for a couple of seconds before you post so you don't look like such a dummy next time.

"Education" as you call it is different for all people. I don't know or care who this guy is or what he's done (along with 99.9% of scientists) but I do know how to restore an old vehicle from the ground up.

So pretty much what I'm saying is these "academics" who think they're so superior are paying guys like me thousands of dollars to fix their cars/trucks which to me is child's play.

Not comparing "fame" either kid, you should just go find a trap thread and rub one out or something.

Starting to think its an age thing in here.

It was like 11 years ago that he was all over cnn and fox news with his "controversial revolutionary book". They made him debate with creationists on tv constantly. The news sucked then as much as it does now.

He became the anti christ to hardcore christians and the hero of lone ass atheists.

Thats probably why so many here havent heard of him. Theyre all 15. They were 4 when that shit was happening. Understandable.

Yes, you were. You asked someone to identify the obscure historical figure in your picture so that when they couldn't you would compare it to not knowing who Dawkins is. Stop being stupid, please.

11 years ago..

I was 26 and still didn't care who he was or what he's done. I think the problem in this thread is a bunch of pretentious douche bags all butthurt cause not everyone knows who their academic Jesus is.

Different fag but.

I totally respect that and i am.an acamedic that argues that shit about people like you a lot. "Why dont people care about... Are they stupid?" "no they just do other shit and dont care about the shit you and I do. Thats it its not a big deal."

Having said that, and not saying you do this in particular but maybe you do... When it comes down to it people like you also form hard vocal opinions and vote on scientific issues and claim you know better as soon as it becomes political.

Thats also a problem.

Ok kid if YOU say I was then sure...

Will you stfu and go back to your spinner now?

But you knew him. Im more getting into petty ass arguments in here of "youre a faggot for simply not knowing who he is" people. I dont care what people care about.

He's grown bigger balls since those days. I remember when he was too polite to dump shit on Islam. Now he's fully cock in.

Don't agree with his take on abortion - basically, who gives a shit, you have to die eventually, why not before you're born - but mostly, he's our guy.

The correct view on abortion is: of course you're killing a human being. If you have one so-called God-given right, it would be to be born. So in terms of human rights, it's a very big breach.

Now if you're a woman, and you can own up to that instead of harping on about how inconvenient it is for you or the baby would be better off dead, and you can deal with the guilt, then go for it, you selfish fucking cow.

>My opinion on abortion is:
FTFY

Nah, it's reality. To say otherwise is to stick your head up your arse in denial.

Well sure you are killing a human being, but it is before they even have a concept of existing.
It's not the same as killing another human who have already lived several years, loved and lost and so forth.

>still takes this loser seriously
undercover jew

This is exactly the kind of denial bullshit I was talking about. It's a life, at its most innocent and fragile. It's a life. No life is more important than another. Though you could argue you should at least get the chance to have a life.

That's all there is to it. Anything else is weasel shit you make up to try to feel better about yourself for being a selfish cunt.

And I say this is someone who's been party to more than one abortion. At least I can admit what we did was out of pure selfishness.