Wwyd degredation edition

Wwyd degredation edition.

Choke her with her stupid necklace and force her on her knees. Spit in her face and stuff my boner in her mouth. Facefuck her rapidly until she gags and tears are running down. When I'm about to cum I would peg her nose and blow my load down her throat. Slap her face for goodbye.

how would you put my niece in her place?

Fuck fuck then cum in eyes

How would you bully this slut?

Cut off her head and shit in her neck

Throatfuck here and slap her hard in the face when she gets air. Wwyd?

Fuck her in the ass, then cum in her mouth

Nice trips
Make em 69 while I take turns at each of their assholes

Wwyd?

Sisters best friend

I'd rip her leggings and fuck her over that bench smack her ass till it was beat red then pull out and cover her with cum

fuck me, fam. Shes banging.
post more or give IG

Put her on my knee, spank her and finger her

No cock for years. How would you do? Humiliate her!

choke her out fuck her unconcious

would eat her sweaty ass

give it to her rough

Have her deepthroat my cock until her makeup is running down her face. Slap, choke and facefuck her until she begs me to use her whore cunt. I'd take pictures during and after.

those eyes

i would grab her neck from behind feeling her up telling her what a slut she is as my free hand explored her body. Pinching her nipples as she tears up. Slide my hand between her legs fingering her roughly as she begs me not to fuck her. I then rip her bottoms off forcing her face first into the ground and fucking her cunt as she crying and begs me to stop. Cumming deep in her womb as she whimpers and begs me not to get her pregnant.

Wwyd

I'd follow her back to her car run up behind her and rip her leggings with her pressed up against the car. Then I'd rip down her top so I could plat with her titites while I shoved my hard cock into her wet pussy. She'd be turned on by the rape as my cock slid in and out of her cumming again and again on it before I erupted inside her pull out and bash her head against the window knocking her out before taking off

Yaz from Glasgow

With her wife, Kirsty

Tear/cut a hole into the crotch of her yoga pants and any panties she's wearing, eat out her snatch and finger it until she's dripping and begging for my cock. Plow her tight cunt until we both cum, leaving her with a thick creampie

Follow the slut back to her car and wait until she unlocks it. Shove her into the car and tear off her dress so I can fondle those sweet titties. Grope at her tits, ass and neck before pulling her panties down, grabbing her hair and forcing my cock into her tightening cunt. She'd be protesting the whole time, and I'd be merely commenting about how she always secretly wanted this and is actually enjoying the feeling of being dominated. She'd be crying, but her pussy would be loosening up and pulling my cock in. I'd finally cum inside her as her cunt squeezed me dry.

bitch on the right?

Throw her legs up over my shoulders while she's still wearing those fucking shoes and beat her pussy raw

more of her

Um is that a trap?

would you fuck daddy's girl

WWYD to this edgelord

Push her against the wall and take off the belt. Using the belt as a collar for choking her when she does not do what I want. Pull down her pants and panties and abuse her ass with my bone dry cock. licking the tears from her face before I cum on her glasses.

Has not been touched by a man for many years. Let her loose control.

make a hole in the wall of my house and fit her into it so the top half of her is on the inside and her bottom half is out. She could then be used freely as a public fucktoy and toilet, while I get to keep control of her mouth

Wants moar

Of course but lucky for her, her daddy is gonna help me. Blind fold her and both take turns pounding a hole once her dad is fucking her missionary hard or in her mouth I take it off quick so he can't hide. He thought she would keep it on the whole time. She sees her daddy gets so embarrassed starts to cry but that night realizes she loves it is addicted to her own dad fucking her
Degrade her

let that robot thing probe deep in her anus

Amputate all of her limbs so she is just left with 4 stumps, then use her as a sex toy every night, leaving her to piss herself all day and try to hold in her shits until I come to take her to her potty
wwyd?

wwyd to her?

pound her hard...more please

I see some golden shower in the back...

Turn this slut into a public toilet whore. Start by training her to give eager rimjobs to anyone who asks, while using her fingers to taste her own ass. Then start making her gargle and swallow mouthfuls of piss. After force her to lick my toilet clean before I start using her tongue as toilet paper. Now she is ready to crawl around a public men's bathroom, begging for piss and shit and cum while she uses her tongue to clean every filthy surface like the worthless whore she is.

Degrade her

she likes it rough

Knock him unconscious tie him to the fence. Force her to strip smack her across her slutty face as she try's to resists. Push her to the ground pulling her by her hair in front of her daddy. Rip off her shorts and cute Victoria secret panties. She's whimpering as I run my cock against her little pussy lips. I lean over and tell her if she pulls her daddy's cock out and starts using her slutty mouth as was born to do I wont fuck her perfect little pussy. She's sobbing begging me not to force her to do that. I start to slide my cock against her perfect little cunt forcing the head slightly in. As she's crying she pulls her daddy's cock out and starts licking and sucking it. I tell her she's a good girl as she sucks of her daddy. I'm running my cock against her now wet pussy. He wakes from the stimulation looks down and sees his own daughter cock in her mouth looking up into his eyes with hers. He groans begs looks over to me begs to stop this I tell him no as I smack her firm perky ass. I tell her to gag on his cock and she does. She's crying he's getting harder. I rub my cock along her tight ass hole as she blows her daddy. I tell them both don't worry I won't ruin that perfect little cunt. I shove my cock into her ass she's bucks trying to pull her head off her daddy's cock I shove her head down. I fuck her ass hard and fast. Her daddy cums down her throat I cum in her ass. I get up clean my cock off in her hair. Notice her daddy is still hard force her to mount him. I film her fucking her daddy on her phone. He is loving it she's crying begging for it to be over. He cums deep into his little girl. I tie her up with him in that position and leave

wwyd, also have a pic of her with a black eye that gets me off

wwyd?

shes 19 btw

Anything else? you don't have to keep her around if she isn't useful

Anymore of her

which wedding slut do you fuck? #2 is the bride

learn how to spell correctly, ffs

It's true watches at $ 0?

Shove my cock down her throat until she gets me lubed up. Then I'll go straight into her ass and make her cry. Make her record it on Snapchat and send it to all her friends.

Wwyd

Make right piss on left's face while I fuck left in the ass. After I cum inside her, I make right eat it from the hole. Then I leave left tied up in some back alley for some hobo to rape or murder or whatever, and I will keep right as a pet.

Push her against the wall while I our tongues explore each other's mouths. I'm groping her ass, she's grabbing mine. I slap her ass playfully before reaching up and undoing her bra. She's turned on. She's feeling the bulge in my jeans with her petite hands. I guide her to her knees as she undoes my pants and takes out my cock. She gently plays with my throbbing head with her tongue before taking it in her mouth. She's sucking my cock like a demon. I pull her shirt up and off of her, exposing her perky little tits. She keeps blowing me, and attempts to deepthroat. She can't take it all in - she gags at halfway. Neither of us can wait anymore. We strip the rest of our clothes off and I throw her onto the bed. She spreads her legs and tells me to "fuck her already". I've never been harder. My cock already lubed with her spit, I thrust into her tight pussy. She lets out a gasp of pleasure. She's tighter than I could have imagined. Her pussy squeezing my cock, I keep thrusting. I don't last long - within 5 minutes, I'm at my limit. It feels too good. I tell her that I'm at my limit, and she tells me to cum inside her. I do. My cum erupts into her tight snatch and as I do so, her pussy clamps down on my cock with an intense orgasm.

We agree to see each other more often. Over time, she becomes incredibly slutty for me. She begins to be able to deepthroat all six inches of my dick, grows to love anal and exhibitionism. She absolutely loves being fucked in public, near where her friends might stumble upon us. She booty calls me while she's out with friends more and more. Starts wearing remote controllable vibrators in public, with me nearby.

I'll post what I have if you tell me what you'd do to her ;)

I'd take 3 back to the hotel room, but I'd also love to come back later for 1 and 2 for a threesome.

This slut

Wwyd?

thank you for that

Sad.

Lonely.

Neckbeard.

Virgins.

This.

Is.

Fucking.

True.

But not like we don't know it. You don't have to tell us.

lol sad fuck

at a crowded bar I walk into her bumping her slightly and as I recover I place my hand on her hip to stop her from falling. I pull her in to me my hand sliding from her hip to lower back to her small firm ass. She try's to move away I keep my grip on her ass my other hand running against her waist up to her chest. I start to grope her perky tits. She struggles to move away knowing over the music and banter no one can hear her pleads for me to stop. I slowly walk her to the edge of the room hand on her ass guiding her. She looks back with fear in her lovely eyes. I have her against a wall she squirms against me my cock already hard. I can barely make out her pleas for me to let her go. I take my cock out rubbing it against her dress as I grope her. With one hand I lift her dress up revealing she has only stockings on underneath my other hand pulling her hair forcing her to look up. I rip a hole in her stockings and begin to finger her. Her pussy is getting wetter as I do this. I take my fingers and force them into her mouth making her suck them. Working her legs apart I begin sliding my cock between her wet pussy lips. She cries and moans as my cock slides in. I fuck her against the wall as people pass by luaghing at her for being such a whore she couldn't wait to get home. I pump my cock into her tight violated pussy. She cums and tightens around me. She's milking my cock I pull her hair and dump my load in her. I walk away as a group of men approach her and start all over with her.

Wwyd

Hahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

You fucking loser!

Wwyd? Do her kindly, she's just 18

Another one

Do I have to? I wanna destroy that ass.

You're gonna be a virgin forever, dude.

Do as you please then
Jokes on you, already came in her many times

I would enjoy watching them les it up, while secretly filming and sending the video to their patents

4 3 then 1

Wwyd

wwyd?
Kidnap them both, rape left ones mouth while she is tied up naked while the right is forced to watch while i promise her ill be even harder on her

bump

Northern Ireland? WWYD?

moar of her

smash in alley and leave in gutter

You know her?

kik jaipat321 for wwyd to cute girls

wwyd?

have nudes

WWYD? I got a bj pic of her

Nah, has that actually happened to her lmao?