Scientists have found that this is the last image the brain produces before it dies...

Scientists have found that this is the last image the brain produces before it dies. Could this be the face of God himself?

That album is crazy good. Bout to smoke a bowl and listen to it again.

The critics are wrong on this album. This album is a gem, I love the lyrics and the drone on this album as well as the orchestration.

Who criticized it? It seems pretty critic friendly desu

I've only listened to it twice so haven't really delved much into the lyrics. There's so much to digest musically first. Nico Muhly is a composer and writes film scores. You can really feel his influence with the orchestration of it all. Really feels cinematic like a movie would. That Jupiter theme paints such a vivid image of Jupiter slowly coming into view and it just takes forever cause it's so fucking massive (basically Death Star)

>only live NY show is a $50/60 brooklyn normie park
>not even a venue
REEEE

Melon 5/10
Allmusic 6/10
Spectrum Pulse 6/10

I don't know if Pitchfork has put anything out. The Allmusic review hurt they are usually generous on their scores.

Bitchfork gave it a flat 6

ya i really don't take Pitchfork too seriously
Melon and Allmusic
Generally, Allmusic only tells you if something is terrible they are pretty pleby for my taste.

Which is your fav track on this?
For me Pluto, with Jupiter and Earth being close.

>methodist summer camp, you show me yours, show you mine

>it's a predatory wasp reference

Wow, surprises me. I think it's quite good, just maybe a bit worse than other creations by Sufjan. Really solid collab

it's more than that, dear user...

perfect for the track Venus
which is the god of fertility and Love

w-what do you mean user...

Starting now. Pretty good so far. I wonder why so many people are saying it sucks.

Ok nevermind. I assume the middle of Jupiter is when everyone lost their shit.

There's a lot of "lose your shit" moments. Jupiter is just the first.

>no Oort cloud
Plebs detected

Nah Jupiter is the best song on the album. They lost their shit around black energy

>the face of God is pretty disappointing

makes a sad kind of sense

best teeth in the fucking game here. didn't i already tell you cucks that this thing is a 5/10?

>5/10
>literaral cuck score
Grow some balls kid

>5/10
>literally cuck score
Grow some balls kid

ew

Critics are sleeping hard on this album, it's honestly the second best thing Sufjan has ever done, first being Age of Adz

>the last 33 secconds of neptune
one of the most beautiful moments ive heard in a song in a while

What about Illinois?

Enjoy Your Rabbit #1