Which builds did you have the most fun with? Also Skyrim general thread

Which builds did you have the most fun with? Also Skyrim general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.xhamster.com/movies/4900821/perils_of_escaped_skyrim_slavegirl_01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People still play this game?
Took me maybe 4 hrs to finish the game.
The build I used was dual wield, armor and blacksmith. Just make best armor and weapon and you'll breeze through the dragon slaying.
Easy game for children but I guess that is why us competitive gamers just smashes it on the first try.

People still play this game?

Alcoholic build

>Always an asshole to everyone
>Drink all liquor you come across
>Weapon and armor choice is based purely on color
>Frequently play while actually drunk
>Constantly move and steal things in bars
>Sometimes switch the key mapping in the middle of battle so I don't know what button does what
>Use the "Become ethereal" shout a lot and because it lets you fall off mountains without dying
>Follower is Sofia who is also a shameless alcoholic

It was awesome. I never completed any retrieval quests and frequently just walked up to guards and punched them. The villagers hated me.

To be honest i never played this game for more than 10 minutes. I like RPG game but this game has nothing to keep me playing it, its just one of the most overrated games.

>Competitive
>Gamer

What a degenerate

>The build I used was dual wield,
That's your problem. By being the easiet build it also kills all the fun and desire to replay.

Nice bait. Everyone knows you don't play Skyrim to "smash it" in ten hours. Skyrim isn't like a relationship with your mom.

smithing, enchanting and heavy armor
be a kajit
enchant some boxing gloves using the gauntlets you get in the ratway and go wrestle everyone.
espesally with sneak then you can get behing them and suplex them

Pony build.
Install all MLP mods you can find. Also install all sex mods.

Broke the game when I discovered making iron daggers and nothing but iron daggers would level up blacksmithing.

Just went on a route and powerleveled that shit to max then proceeded to rape everything in daedric. Got bored, quit.

Made a mage, realized stacking -20% Magicka cost shit would make descruction spells free.

Sooooo... Automatic two handed fireball machine, just chaingunning that shit, entire game was over in a few hours of explosions

after you get to around level 30 in smithing, making iron daggers is going to take a reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallly long time to level up to max. so you either sat there for 50 hours making iron daggers or you're lying.

This actually makes me wanna play it again

Good luck on legendary though (before you lvl ach/bs/ench)

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON LEGENDARY EARLY IN THE GAME.

sure is summer

Stealth archers are the easiest builds user.

this dude knows whats up

this. playing on legendary without followers/not abusing glitches/vanilla/ONE LIFE/ is piece of cake with stealth archery.

iron daggers are good at first but leather gauntlets are cheaper to make. also dwarven bows are a good way to boost those last few levels.
But the best thing is jewlrey

Trust me, I am still playing this game to this day since its release. Dual wielding builds are the easiest because of their dps and armor.

anything is easy in adept difficulty you dumbass. %85 armor cap won't save you on legendary either so melee is most dangerous

There once was a time when the coin value of the item being smithed did not matter, every item gave the same exp so it was very easy to grind out 100 smithing in like 10-15 minutes. Now you gotta make jewelry and helmets for best xp to cost of materials ratio.

dual wielding is joke even without armor if you know how to work your health up

Hell yeah, played a stealth archer in all of the TES games, it's easily the most fun build.

Most fun I had when I was playing a stealthy Breton using only dagger and illusion magic. It's challenging till you get invisibility and master spells, but really fun. Too bad I fucked up my pc and mods for skyrim won't work so I can't play it

P.S. dumbass

yeah that shit was patched ages ago. now most viable way to incrase smithing is looting 2 or 3 major dwarven ruin and making bows out of it.

i finished skyrim 2 times with dlc without any single mod and only one life,legendary,no followers,no glitch abuse like restoration loop.first one with orc and second is altmer. so if i say stealth archery is more easier than dual handed then it is.

sneak bow is more op
but sneak dagger is more fun

im not talking about finishing mainquestline btw. hit higher than 80 with both of them and did pretty much everything can be done in the game, without dying.

I finished the game 20 times under one hour each. If I say that shifting through walls using plates build is easiest then it is.

My favorite build has been my Imperial legion veteran, uses sword and board with a crossbow and no magic at all, no enchantments, no potions, stuck with dwarven armor for the centurion look. It wasn't complex gameplay or extremely difficult but I roleplayed with it and had a great time.

yeah, my orc was dual handed i thought i can stagger kill everything with elemental fury but it was risky as fuck. later on after 60 i turned to sneak archer by resetting my perks, the second one i played with stealth archer altmer and it was fucking easy. Btw i select alter as a archer because they have the highest movement speed in the game because of their height.

I'm working on a massive player home/quest mod at the moment. If anyone is interested in helping me test it I'm looking for testers.

Some features:
>Massive estate with upwards of 20 servants
>Completely new spells and gameplay mechanics
>Enchanted arrows
>Hunting grounds with new models and textures for animals
>Arena where you can fight loads of enemies, including dragons
>All quests are functional with dialog (unvoiced) and quest markers
>So it's not one of those fucking mods that's like "find a journal because I don't know how quests work"
>Main quest based around alteration magic that takes you across a dozen new lands (Nearly complete, just fixing a bug)
>Dozens of side quests (About halfway done, one for each servant and several branching off the main quest)
>Epic final battle using models by Zero Frost
>Magical horses with attacks like paralyze and fire storm to assist you in battle
>Divine Trinkets, which are new equipment that can be used to instantly become ethereal or equip an elemental cloak

Really there's just a ton to this mod. If anyone is interested let me know and I can find you through steam.

well if its going to be like one of those mods which has giant ass palace but has nothing in it, then its bad. I love little houses/secret bases filled with lots of detail and new textures and stuff. it feels like HOME instead of unseccesful palace mod.

Stealth Archer

>Really there's just a ton to this mod
You meant, there's tons of these mods

i think orc and deul wield are the 2 things ive not doe in the game
my favorite is the bow or sword and shield
magic is fun when you have 100 enchanting

Mindfucker build.
Use only illusion and maybe alteration.
Get mods for more spells so it's not too dull; there are some really interestign spells out there that aren't OP either.

sword, shield, and max difficulty (with combat mods)

I did a Khajit with very low HP for mountainclimbing/cliffjumping all over Skyrim. Ragdoll physics while tumbling down high places is awesome.

Skyrim was such an enormous disappointment. It's not even fun compared to the two predecessors. I have over 1500 hours played on Morrowind, like 600 for oblivion, and a whopping 21 on skyrim. They are progressively stripping away the things that made Morrowind fun in favor of graphics.

something like that. (but i didn't use any spell mod...)
i played a build like this one but also with summoner, because you master illusion quite fast...
but is quite fun make your enemies kill each other, use 'paciffy' in the last survivor and keep going your way like nothing happened

for me definetly necromancer
boi i had a permanent vampire master as slave and also killed the destruction spell girl from the mage guild and revived her
i never had to fight

There's plenty in it. It's meant to feel like a true home where you are the lord of the estate. Every person has a backstory, the quest is high quality, and as you complete quests for the servants your reputation grows around the estate. So if you help the cooks they give you free pastries, if you help the guy running the bandit hunts then you have access to confiscated bandit loot. It's extremely interactive.

There's nothing like this. I put a great deal of care into making sure mine would stand out as something different. But if you have any criticisms I would be glad to hear them if you give it a try.

why not both?

There's a throwing knives mod. So both is possible.

why necromancer when you can just summon 2 daedras?

>Skyrim
pl.xhamster.com/movies/4900821/perils_of_escaped_skyrim_slavegirl_01.html

Bandit roleplay

At very beginning of the game use a console command to add yourself to the bandit faction. You can roleplay as a serial murderer and kill anyone you want at will or just be a well known theif.

It breaks everything. You can't walk into cities, main quest characters try to kill you, and you have to use a calming spell before you can interact with people. It completely changes how you play the game.

I prefer bandit foreplay

Most overpowered build. Blacksmith 100, enchanting 100, destruction magic 100, one handed swords 100. Enchant all armor to reduce the cost of destruction spells. Sharpen weapons and max out destruction enchant on them so you can only hit once while having to use a soulstone. The reduction to destruction spells will make it so you never use up any magicka for that type of spell and enchant on weapons. Your weapons will also hit for 300+