White people listen up

White people listen up.

ITT we discuss the voluntary ignorance of whites. No whites allowed in this thread.

Bad B8

Yo dawg jamal da dickwasher checking in. Who need dey dick washed ?

Here is your reply OP
Well done
Masterful troll
You can gtfo now

We're here, we're queer, get used to it.

What's a white?

Why would I dismantle it if I'm benefiting?

Sup Forums is full of white trash who are doing worse than most niggers despite having all the privileges & benefits of being white

>White

You mean normal?

More importantly, what systems are they talking about even?

A real man doesn't need a leg up. He'll go toe to toe on a level playing field.

>build country
>fight bloody wars and work your ass off to create something you'll never truly know the glory of
>hand it down to your progeny for whom you've given everything
>generations later your coalburning descendants spit on your grave, subvert every value that carried you to victory, and give away everything you built to those who built nothing for themselves because some bergstein with an axe to grind convinced them America was made out of fucking cotton
There will come a day when the white man learns his hate once more.

Ok

I'm white btw

>t-tie your hand behind your back b-before we fight
>it's what r-real men do, p-promise
folks I don't know what to tell you, when they send subverters they just aren't sending their best

Black people are so racist these days.

>white people listen up
>no whites allowed in this thread

Are you even trying? 2/10 I replied

Oh boy is it time to talk about race, history and the human spirit?
Here we fucking go.

yo trash ancestors got their ass kicked lolz

Benefiting? Had to watch people with all around worse academics than me get into colleges I applied to over me just on affirmative action bullshit. Now working my ass off at an annoying job making $14 an hour...

>More importantly, what systems are they talking about even?

This, if these systems existed then its all these people would talk about. They wouldn't have to be vague about it. Plus they are certainly asking for apologies in the form of money. Apparently getting to live in a white western society isn't enough.

dumb nigger forgot this is just a mongolian basket weaving forum....

At least they were not black

So I'm supposed to listen, but I'm not supposed to be in your thread?
Make up your mind dude.

>white people listen up
>no whites allowed

...um.

overwhelming majority of college students are white...you couldnt get in because you are retarded white trash

And before you try to ask me to leave, I'm 1/32 black, so I have just enough black genetics to thumb my nose at your leave posts.

>white people listen up
>white people arent allowed in this thread
Pick one nigger.
Im white. What you ganna do?

Shadow systems

that's racist, kys

If I am not mistaken, there was a thread on /x/ that made a really convincing case that whites are the original ancestors of humanity. Can't remember exactly what the tribesmen were called, but they resided somewhere in far northern Spain.

So your plan to educate white people on their willful ignorance involves discussing said ignorance but NO WHITE PEOPLE!

How do you hope to enlighten us again?

fuck that shit

life's too short for that

can't be doing with niggers anyway

fake and gay

Just because I said it was on /x/?

the system oppresses everyone, not just you- fool.

Anyone that fell for this needs help. Soon.

the public library

Lol nigger, you copy-paste so loudly I can hear it from over here on the Internet.

North America was vacant and up for grabs. Some 'Indians' arrived by walking here over the last remaining land bridge as the continents were still breaking apart, but not even they are actually native. Blacks, browns, yellows, and the other shades of the rainbow saw how well whites did for themselves and how incompetent they are at surviving, and are now deciding to take over white lands to give themselves better lives. It's actually quite short sighted, because if all those whites just decided to pack up and leave, North America would become the new North Africa inside of a decade. Mass starvation, uncontrolled crime, rampant disease and roving meaningless proxy wars based solely on the external manipulation of the idiot inhabitants.

Dear non -whites,

Why is it okay for you to fight for the betterment of your race, but racist when we do it? (Dont bother answering, I already know the answer)

I think you meant to write "built".

I am a proud white.
White Race is my race and I shall fight for it.

Also, stop using the computers nog, it was built by whites.

Sure Goof but this thread is part of the illusion. We fool you into thinking you have a say.

This applies to most people who aren't part of the political class though.
In most of the western world, we live under the illusion of being in a democracy.

>want to whites to be aware of their ignorance
>don't want whites in your thread

This is helping.

I'd still smash Duca.

She a fine bitch.

Yeah right. If the nigs where in their position they wouldn't give up anything.

Brown people should shut the fuck up and consider themselves fortunate whites have allowed for their continued existence.

I'm white and I'm not racist by any means, but dear god I can't stand smelly fucking niggers.

Post pictures of your dicks, you FUCKING FAGGOTS.

u mad bout my dick wite boi?

Bitch, u blak as fuk.

Get back in line nigger

the "system of oppression they built" has already been dismantled - u can go to schools, have jobs, sit wherever on the bus and vote

But..but then how do I get to blame my own shortcomings on other people?

Id suck that fat bbc cock :) :3

i dont ask u to stop that. I just ask u to stop being a nigger

I was trying to be funny man.
I'm a white(well mostly, I don't think 1/32 part black would make me a black person to most people) guy from Denmark.

i know, i was joking too, u idiot

>ITT WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET
FTFY

No need to get angry user.

He has a point, but make a world of pure whites? Facism here we go again.

Its funny how this guys prefer to make an universal purge instead of finding a real solution , his solution is as utopic as communism

>Dear, white people
>Voluntary ignorance
kek