youtu.be/CNmmD8Pc5dk
youtube.com/watch?v=qa3edsMzHkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

not this old meme shit again

>CROOKED HILLARY
>pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Thank you for this. I can finally be at ease.

MAKE LONG CAT GREAT AGAIN

Prepare for a time of miracles, Drumpfkins. This is the priesthood rising.

cette chat est longue

Come off it.

for meming potential.

Do you have one for the God-Emperor? Would be super useful.

Is that Australian Cruz Supporter a proxy or what? Why does he like him so much and claim to vote for him if he doesn't live in the US?

Holy shit, look at how bloodshot her eyes are.

She has 2 years to live, max.

yes

God BLESS Ted Cruz!

I really kind of miss the Cruz Missiles. These Hillshills and their minion posting gets tiresome. At least the Cruz Missiles tried to talk back to you, even poorly.

Hillary has no idea what she is doing, does she? Methinks she might actually be dying from something. Bill too.

I have this one

Can someone else make the next thread? This tripfag is so fucking cancerous

Who would uncle Ben vote for?

I'm a conservative, so naturally, I support a conservative.

It's shocking, I know.

fuck off shill

Oh for the love of God.

Made by a kind user earlier

Newt Gingrich

Hillshills and Drumpfshills are both one in the same. You both support a New York liberal.

Cruz, as would Lincoln and Reagan.

Love you, famalam! MEME ON!

He's just baiting. I have no idea why people still respond to the same shit

Name a better running mate for Trump. You can't.

fek off Wash State is great

I used to watch Louder with Crowder but then he went True Conservative.

Sup pham

>Gladiator
>Glad
>he
>ate her

b-but I want to stand with Rand while making America great again

Anyone see this interview CNN posted yesterday? Took place some months after marrying Melania. great interview I loved melania more after

youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo

A governor or senator from a swing state with a strong foreign policy background

John Huntsman or Newt Gingrich would be better.

they're the same people, they never supported Cruz, they never supported Rubio, they never supported iJeb! and they don't support Clinton.

I don't know if they're trolls or paid shills (or both) and if the latter, who's paying them, but the only thing that stays the same is anti-Trump

Think about how we had Cruz generals for a very brief period, then he dropped out, and the very next day I saw an attempted Hillary general

That would be very difficult to hold both of those blasters up like that.

>hurr anyone who doesn't bend over and take it in the ass from trump is baiting

whatever

I'm in love with Melania.

You're not funny.

trump cat is hiiiiiiigh energy

Is that the Brazil proxy shill?

Still can't believe we're finally here. Trump will be the nominee and all others have been stumped. Even Rato.

What a fucking ride.

lel did you actually pay for a pass? Fucking cuck

We'll never know.

at least he's not defending the

ZODIAC KILLER

FAUXCAHONTAS

HE DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I didn't doubt it for a second.

Anime girls have gravity manipulation powers. It's what prevents titty sag.

Neither did I. I was just worried about them screwing him over somehow.

you actually think the minion poster is somebody paid for by the Hillary campaign? they could think of better strategies than that

minion poster is a British friend completely disgruntled by the senseless anime posting

>Trump will be the nominee
Nope. He'll be defeated on the first ballot. Nobody in the GOP supports him.

>1 post by this ID
I love so much that you chose to post that as your only post.

sounds like someone's mad about his shitposting spot being taken by the eternal maple leaf
by any chance, is your wife a canadian cum connoisseur?

So I guess only you and your cronies are allowed to make Trump threads now huh?

That smell of old memes. Nothing like it.

Donald J. Trump is not a conservative.

He's not pro-guns. He's financed anti-gun assault rifle ban in the past. He'll rip the 2nd Amendment to shreds. He has donated to the Clinton foundation for decades and helped fund their worldwide schemes. He is pro-abortion and pro-trans "rights". Remember his remarks about Medicaid and Social Security? He says he'll trash Obamacare, but will replace it with something much worse. His proposed trade war against China and Mexico shows us he skipped Econ 101. Trump is an idiot.

You guys are not realizing that the media created Trump just like they created Obama. From the same directors of "Populist Idiot", we now present: "Populist Idiot 2". People voted for Barack Obama solely on his charismatic personality. People are voting for Donald Trump solely on his charismatic personality. See a pattern here?

The people voting for Donald Trump are not Republicans, they're not conservatives, they're alt-right white supremacist skinheads who are sure whether they should disavow the KKK or not, because the Louisiana primaries were 2 days from then, and he didn't want to lose the votes from the racist rednecks down there.

Trump's 10 million votes now will not translate into the 70+ million votes required in November. Hillary Clinton will beat Donald Trump in a landslide, in the biggest Democrat victory in modern history. Remember: Sup Forums has been wrong before. See pic related. All that hype for nothing, except an humiliating defeat.

>Think about how we had Cruz generals for a very brief period, then he dropped out, and the very next day I saw an attempted Hillary general

This is pretty obvious, I can recognize some of them by their arguing tactics.

> $0.04 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $158.83 -0.70 (-0.44%)

>at 5:35
HOLY FUCK THAT ROCK IS YUUUUUUUUUUGE

> $0.04 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $158.83 -0.70 (-0.44%)

I don't think that proves or disproves anything

Don't get me wrong, I am a die-hard Republican from Wisconsin but I just don't get the appeal for Donald Trump here on 4channel. I got the Trump hype a few months ago since I liked the Yeb memes, but now I am a Cruz Missile. If we want to take our country back, now it is. Don't let Hillary and her media control you. Voting for Donald Trump is wasting your vote on an enelectable showman that will destroy the foundation of our beloved party.

>timesofisrael.com/where-donald-trump-stands-on-israel-and-the-jews/
This is the Commander-in-Chief we want? Trump shows his true character by being an antisemite and a racist, putting fault on Israel while exchanging compliments with corrupt juntas from the likes of Vladimir Putin to Bashar Al-Assad. I am sorry, Donald Trump, but enemies of the State of Israel are no friends of mine.

Does this looks anything like the image of a "negotiator" that himself, his books, and the mainstream media is feeding us? I don't think so. Meanwhile, Cruz shows himself as an unifier. We can beat the Clinton Machine by joining our forces, doesn't matter if you are from the christian right, the libertarian plataform, a national conservative, a neoconservative or simply an supporter of austerity. With Marco Rubio out of the game, just watch how the GOP will put themselves behind Cruz, possibly granting us the biggest landslide since Reagan.

So much for a "conservative". Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I can't get fooled again. I am voting Cruz for President. Conservatives are uniting. This is our time. And let's face it, Trump's campaign is pretty much over by now. He may have won a few states, but people are starting to see through his lies. Feel free to join us and become a Cruz Missile:

>contribute.tedcruz.org/march-to-victory-fund
>reddit.com/r/Conservative

Don't be a Chump, Dump the Trump.

bait and lies

Oh heaven forbid that people step up to take TrumpOP's place. You're just a faggot, user. Bitch-ass-nigger, if you want to make threads, get a trip, become respectable by posting OC or contributing in some way and start making them.

Anyone else see the "attack" ad Shillary put out recently? It was so poorly executed that it comes off more as a pro-Trump ad than anything.

Someone on 8pol made an edit of it with a Trump voice over.

youtu.be/CNmmD8Pc5dk

image is unreadable

I don't think it, I know it. Hillary is spending a fortune on spamming reddit, Sup Forums, and palces like twitter and facebook to combat people like us.

They have no idea what they are doing.

youre a bitch ass nigger bro

The George Bush quote turned this from tl;dr to 10/10

>2016 “In this world and the world of tomorrow, we must go forward together or not at all.” - HILLARY CLINTON

Unabashedly advertising obstructionism upon loss?

Low quality trolling tbhfam.

You're fucking retarded.

The best way for HRC to get in your head is to do nothing at all. Her campaign has not infiltrated Sup Forums, and therefore Sup Forums is flipping over every table hunting a phantom enemy and seeing connections which are not there.

>Look mom I posted it again!

Melania is literally perfect. Donald Trump managed to find the best woman in the world.

#NewYorkValues

These late night shills have me like

It's funny because half of this was in Trump's first campaign ad.
youtube.com/watch?v=qa3edsMzHkA
Crooked Hillary can't even come up with her own material, she has to use mine. Sad!

Thank you for using "trolling" people seem to have nearly abandoned the term, replacing it with "shitposting." I much prefer the former.

You fucking retard, I don't do anything about them. Nice job jumping off the deep end there.

You are a fool if you don't clearly see the infiltration that has taken place. I don't know who they are, whether paid or reddit troll or whatever, point is someone is afraid of us.

And Hillary admitted to spending over $1 mil to "combat internet trolls" on forums.

This. Hillary doesn't need to hire shills. There are no shills here. Anyone who says otherwise is from Reddit. What's really happening is that us True Conservative Cruz supporters are uniting to destroy the republican party before Trump can hijack it. Better 8 years of hillary that a single day of Trump

#ImWithHer

As Ted Cruz rightly points out, there are three types of conservatives: social conservatives, economic conservatives and foreign policy conservatives.

So is Trump really a conservative like he says he is? Let's find out!

>Is Trump a social conservative
Nope. He's pro-abortion, pro-planned parenthood and pro-gay marriage

>Is Trump an economic conservative?
Nope. He wants to expand Obamacare and increase taxes.

>Is Trump a foreign policy conservative?
Nope, he won't stand unapologetically with the nation of Israel, wants to end NATO and wants to make "deals" with thugs like Putin, Castro and Ayatollah Khamenei.

That's 0/3. Trump is not a conservative. Period. He should be running as a Democrat. #NeverTrump.

>nobody responds seriously

Trump babies

There are a few of her shills who've popped up in here...it's clueless pasta; unbelievable that this kind of money is spent on this shit

We haven't seen anything yet, I'm afraid. It really serves no purpose but to irritate people, because everybody here has already made up their mind about Trump and we're not going to be shaken from him.

I did it just 4 u bb

Damn just noticed those digits. Wew lad

Everyone on here to distracted by the shill witch hunt that takes over every single Trump general thready anymore.

Ignore their shit and they go away. It's simple. Too easy folks, to easy. Anyway, so here's the story,

But he gave money to Ted Cruz and Rand Paul as well...