Sup Sup Forums I've been hitting up this chick since like 2009 and after my girlfriend and I broke up we started...

Sup Sup Forums I've been hitting up this chick since like 2009 and after my girlfriend and I broke up we started talking again, anyways I looked through the photos we shared and I have a few of her nudes? user interested?

either drop them, or go hang yourself, you worthless sack of shit

Niggers be snappy today holy

Yeaa

That's some nice shit, dude. She's a beaut. Got more?

Yea bro a few

Now, I'm not at all complaining or anything - digging the pics - but I've always wondered a bit about why people like to share nudes of their girlfriends/fuckbuddies. You're not really getting anything for it, so why bother?

Also, love her ass

It turns me on yo I don't know why but it does , and I know right!

it turn me on as well , and its not just her ass , all her body its perfect , keep it going , got any vids?

I'm almost at the end of them bro we use to just skype a lot yo because I'm in Canada and she's from Cali

I can respect that, haha
Aren't you scared she might find out you've spread them tho?
Next time you're with her, lay her down flat on her stomach, sit on her legs, and slap that ass like bongo drums.

Yea yo nd not really she's kinda insane so it's hot yo

never saved any of those skype calls ? heck i would love to see her strip

More of her smoking, and smoking topless if possible.

I never thought of it back then yo! And it's the same time I started being a Sup Forumstard

It's kind of hot see see people drool over and say sexual things about people you know/fucked.

I have shit of my ex tho?

Want me to fuck her on Skype for ya? Hung cock from Cali here.

Yea if a nigga wants to get his neck snapped back wards xD

sure , lets see it

She was a little slit yo ,

Lol slut**

You're a Canadian cuck. Come on. Let me stretch her out bruh.

She thinks im the excotic erotic sexually demonic nigga

Yee

those are the best ones mate , fuck them and ditch them then you are borred , show me some more or even better got kik?

Yea no doubt and I only use skype and snap yo..

more of this ?