Ask a guy who is about to inherit millions anything

Ask a guy who is about to inherit millions anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9wHzt6gBgI
youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you post that gif?

Wtf is that gif?

Wanna drop me some?

Irrelevance is sometimes key in Sup Forums

Can i have 52 thousand?

Why OP? Let me guess, because you were molested by your cousin when you were a child.

Spend it all on crack if you a real nigga

No my grandfather passed away. I'm one of only two grand kids inheriting.

What country are you in and what are the inheritance taxes there like? I'm fucked when my parents die where I live. We've a fair bit of money but because I'll also inherit all of their property I'll possibly lose all of the money and have to sell some property to foot the tax bill. We're discussing possibly selling the house to me before they die.

>larping
stop larping. proof or it didn't happen

sage in all fields

Would you buy an Asian girl and do this with me Sup Forumsro?

What about tree fiddy?

can I have some?

do you have a trustworthy FA and CPA? what's your 10 year growth plan? how liquid do you want to be?

We're you told that, or do you assume you're going to get that lol

wat

furthermore: after inheritance taxes, real property transfer taxes, splitting with other inheritants, how much do you expect to bank?

If you really are inheriting a million dollars do you think the money will change you? And also can I have some?

Be smart. Buy Sup Forums

My grandfather's lawyer is helping me invest in the properties my grandfather is giving us.

About 60% of that inheritance will be invested.

30% will be used for the business I'm thinking of starting.

The rest, well will be for my new place fully furnished, party money, long time worth of groceries etc.

I've done some planning. All I HAVE to do now is look after the properties. And learn more from it.

That is the money being paid in about 6 months. There is a lot more money currently invested into a ton load of other properties my grandfather "Loaned" the investors.

What stupid tacky shit do you plan on buying and how long before you lose it all because you're not as smart as the person in your family that made the money.

I'm speaking from personal experience. Father inherited millions from his uncle. Bought a tacky huge boat. Rebuilt a cabin in tacky huge log cabin loft style. Filled it with tacky sears quality furniture. Has a bad financial advisor because he doesn't know money and so doesn't know how to manage it. Meanwhile I'm up to a million a year with my own software company and still growing so I don't care that much. Feel bad for my great-uncle's memory though.

A tip - get a good financial advisor with a fiduciary responsibility to you. Don't go through a banker or anything like that where they don't have this legal obligation.

Lend us 20 quid? Can't be arsed going cash machine

sounds like a good start. make sure you have a proper FA. they're legally required to work to your benefit.

like liquid snake

What communist shit hole do you live in?

Which drug are you about to get hooked on

What type of business will you be starting?

Chicken farm.

I don't really know much about the chicken industry but this video by John Oliver let me to believe that it's in general a shitty business.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9wHzt6gBgI

Can you buy me a fidget spinner?

If trips, you give me half

Need help? Factory farm?

Start a hop farm big money in the states

can you please help me pay rent and a few thousand for living?

Will you give me some?

Im pretty sure its fake

Try to gift it all before death.

The peoples democratic Republic of Ireland

And here I was finally starting to make enough money to help pay the balance of my medical bills on YouTube then they changed all the rules again and I'm back to square one...

What do you gain from lying on an anonymous website?

can you stop sucking dick, think about all the children here

all i know about farming is in this video by the sage of the modern age david mitchell:
youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

godspeed.

If I send you a picture of my girlfriends asshole will you send me £1000 to pay off my debts?