Well, it's official! Trump's going to be impeached

Well, it's official! Trump's going to be impeached.

Democratic congressman Al Green has begun drafting the articles of impeachment which are required to be addressed by congress by law, which means that it is finally going to happen.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-articles-drawn-up-remove-president-office-al-green-democrat-a7754266.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YYkC1X6CQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_YYkC1X6CQ8

It's about time.

>al green
TOP JEJ

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote

Yah , but it has to go through Congress . doubtful of that. We shall see

Never going to happen. Obama couldn't get impeached and he had a big list of actually impeachable offenses.

Funny how Repubs called for Obama's impeachment all the time for real things, now the Dems do the same thing, but over made up crap and are much more dramatic about it.

Butthurt intensifies.

That nigger is only trying to make a name for himself in the democrat party. He's a nobody on the national stage, and this is his 15 minutes of fame.

but he says that he's got the needed evidence. i guess we'll have to wait until he files the articles when they become public record to see what he's got.

That's...not what that means. Impeachment is not that simple.

this

/thread

Trumpies are about to feel maximum butthurt.

Yeah I'm sure this old nigger has all kinds of Data.

Why, you think Maxine Waters has any idea what she's talking about, let alone what state she's in.

Enjoy the next 4 years libtard.

Trump's a goddamn ticking time bomb. How much longer until he drags us into another unnecessary war or conflict?

He said he knows people in the FBI, and he has a source.

Congress needs to push the FBI and CIA to finish the investigation into the vote counting centers that were breached in 6 separate sates, all of which Trump conveniently won.

I have a feeling that Trump really didn't win the election, and that is going to come out soon.

I'm just gonna leave this here

user I don't think you understand how the world works. Maybe you should go back to your substandard public school.

Not only will Trump not get impeached, he will come out on top of this unscathed and more protected afterwards. Not even a Trump fan, I voted Libertarian.The impeach Trump campaign is wasting our time and money. I guess its prudent to use due diligence in this situation, but we all know he's going to be just fine.

>SURE KID
>U
>R
>E

>K
>I
>D

stupid. so stupid. don't waste your time reading.

Navy seal here.
Your shoe is open.
Fridge.

>Congress needs to push the FBI and CIA to finish the investigation into the vote counting centers that were breached in 6 separate sates, all of which Trump conveniently won.
Evidence?

Name one, just one. In a republican dominated congress, how did he not get impeached if there were actual impeachable offenses.

You're autistic kys

kek sounds like an irl Risk rp

>Hillary won the election guise!

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

The House Judiciary wouldn't move for impeachment even if Trump fucked a baby on Fox and Friends. Their loyalties are with their lobbyist paymasters and Trump's pen gives them everything they'd ever dreamed of. Plus, Trump has a hard floor of 35% approval. He'll NEVER drop below it, so he'll never be unpopular enough to impeach, and that 35% is large enough to defeat any 2020 primary challengers.

The only way you'd see impeachment is if both houses of Congress flip in 2018, and suddenly it's the democrats in control of the intel and Judiciary committees. However, while they could easily boot him from office for emoluments, obstruction of justice, and mishandling of classified Intel, the Democrats would be insane to make Pence their opponent.

I'd say the best path is to send Flynn, Manafort, Page, Stone, and Kushner all to jail for espionage and laundering, then hammer Trump with that in 2020. IMO the best ticket Dems can hope for would be Sherrod Brown/Kamala Harris.

I noticed that some M t F people who transition are bald but once they start the transition they regrow their hair. Why is that?

Lol
Believing this conspiracy. Is that you Louise Mensch?

What are these real things you're talking about but don't name.

Lol kamaka harris
>A nigger

Hard to pick just one. How about his Iran Nuke deal. If that's not good enough for you, just google the list and pick one.

Because most of those Repubs are Neocons, which have the same interests. Two puppets, one puppeteer.

There is literally nothing they can impeach Trump on. He has not committed anything impeachable.

>name for himself

Know something about politics before you flap your gums. This guy is already well known among his party and especially blacks. He's also old as fuck so this is more like him just not giving a shit since he'll be dead before long.

They'll get to feel all the butthurt from the libs when the "impeachment" goes nowhere

Kek Al green is a no name nigger that has the worst district in Houston. He won't get shit done he is looking for his 5 mins of fame.

Chill out Trump

Your ass is grass

RW fan fiction

He's a tap dancing nigger like Maxine waters and she was just another congressional nigger before she screamed impeachment and became the darling of the sjw movement.

Keep telling yourself that, comrade.

>a perma virgin edgelord

I never said he wasn't. I just think you're wrong about his motivation.

If he does get impeached we're fucked anyways. We're better off with Trump being the dancing monkey and congress acting as a shadow council.

The Iran deal that was ratified by congress is an impeachable offense even though the constitution grants the executive the right to draft such deals? Do explain.

>being this fucking retarded
How was the Iran deal "impeachable"?

Finally. It's time for a democratic removal of this racist despot

He did it without Congress approval

Lel the new civil war won't last a week. It will be pissed off gun owners vs a bunch of fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos. You faggots don't have a chance in hell.

>November 2016 : Trump will be impeached
>December 2016 : Trump will be impeached
>January 2017 : Trump will be impeached
>February 2017 : Trump will be impeached
>March 2017 : Trump will be impeached
>April 2017 : Trump will be impeached
>May 2017 : Trump will be impeached
>June 2017 : Fo' real this time

>this retarded
Fuck I forgot how dumb the world is.

He needs to hurry this through congress, because all we get from the GOP now are smoke screen stories one after another attempting to cover up the Russia story. That alone tells me that they're hiding something.

He is looking for fame. Nothing more, rumor has it he is gonna run for mayor soon

Google is your friend.

Also, how about his lifting the ban on arming terrorists. Pure treason right there.

Good arugment user.

>the Seth Rich story resurfacing scares me

Google is my friend? You want me to Google how to support your argument? You're not able to support it yourself? Sounds like you were talking out of your ass to me. Sit down junior.

>implyin congress wont just throw this out

this is for one purpose only. To spread the "Trump is a dictator" narrative and make it look like congress is Trump's lackeys so they can galvanize Democrat voters and rioters. There is no way he is getting impeached because all the current evidence is circumstantial and sensationalized by tinfoil hat news anchors.

My argument was, you are retarded and incorrect. Is that better?

No, you should already know if you didn't already have a clear bias to the contrary, so you're not worth the time. Find out for yourself, IDGAF.

>make it look like congress is Trump's lackeys

>implying that they're not........

wew lad

Yall are whitebread racists. This black gentleman is a fool too.

Blah blah blah, more avoidance, more nonsense. You dont have shit.

Nobody is gonna spoon feed ya faggot. Did you miss the last 8 years?

He's clearly racist against the 'white' president.

you fucking crybaby faggots are never going to get over losing the election, are you?

He's been a congressman for like a hundred years already, he's as famous as he's gonna get. Also he's fucking 70 and has already run for mayor and lost. Can't it just be that he REALLY dislikes Trump?

>no. everything is a conspiracy

>official!

implying

See

people like you make the world a worse place.

Trump had it coming. He went full retard.

Do you think he likes Duran Duran?

cuckservatives can't ever defend drumpf without bringing up Hillary or Obama.

kek

STFU

No one asking to be spoonfeed retard. Ask a guy to support his own bullshit argument is the basis of conversation.

>liberal
>Calling others cuck
Lewl

>which means that it is finally going to happen.

I can see how a UK paper might think that's what it means. It won't even get out of committee let alone go to a vote let alone win the vote in the REPUBLICAN controlled house. Faggot.

^ Wants me to do his research for him....pfft.

They'll be screaming impeachment for the next 8 years user... They really are a sad group of mongrels

ITT

aa

If it means annoying lazy fucks, then I'm glad.

Nope, just asking you to support your own argument, which you can't do since it's bullshit. So you deflect like a retarded child.

"it's official"
because a lot of leftist media is saying the same thing, it must be true

remember gamergate? all gamers are sexist? stupid sjws. I hate the hoop lady and her dumb tits

Sieg Heil fuk niggers

>drumpf
>TRUNULD FLRRUMPFFF
>TWO SCOOPS REEEEEEEEEEE

no faggot, I didn't bring up Hillary or Obama, and I wasn't even defending Trump

I'm not crazy about him either, but fucking lord it's getting old watching you children thrash about because you didn't get your way.

Lol, 8 years

Did he though? Because I dont think he did.

Forgetting everything else in the last week trumps budget has been proven (and you can check this yourself its public record) to be 2 trillion short (he has used the same 2 trillion twice - a mistake is understandable - BUT THEY WONT ACCEPT ITS A MISTAKE despite it being reviews and the mistake being shown by several independent groups

I have to research everything on my own, why would I do the work for you? Maye if I was in the mood, but you could have had the answer already from a quick search, so you clearly don't care to actually know.

fucking finally, half of Sup Forums is even questioning if he's 'ourguy' anymore
nobody fucking likes him, whether he's a racist fuck for you liberals
or because he stopped being a racist fuck for you conservatives
>pic related both parties

>mentions the election
>gets btfo

>"b-but b-but I didn't bring up Hillary"

thanks for playing frendo

So you're were talking out of your ass without actually knowing anything ahead of time. Got it, understood. That's what I figured.

I didn't want shillary or the halfrican, trump's just stupid. You can argue over his policies but the man has a 4th grade vocabulary. He makes America look stupid - and it is, but we're used to hiding that fact.

I'm not mad at trump, the man is an average greedy dumb businessman. I'm mad that America is so fucking stupid that they elected him because he was "something different". World War 3 is something different too.

Trump and Obama deserve to be put through the fucking ringer. They both just used a populist agenda to get elected then went on to continue the status quo of wasting tax dollars bombing foreign civilians while American citizens have to deal with the rich fucking them in the ass on the daily