What's the age of consent in your country? Do you agree with it?

What's the age of consent in your country? Do you agree with it?

14 and yes

what ever her age is

16, and i don't really care

no. it should be 13.

same

16, also don't care. Not gonna really fuck anyone that young ever again. (not that I wouldn't want to)

Come on, user. Who's the 13 year-old you wanna bang.

It's 14 in my country (Portugal), by the way.

Nigeria has 11, fucking hell

nobody.
but most bitches here are not even virgins by the time they reach 14 so it's pointless.

My motto: if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed. IDGAF about a universal age of consent.

18, some places 17
I disagree with it
I say it should be 16 but with certain limitations

Limitations like?

bump

21 for niggers so they can comprehend birth control and std.

15 its ait

There should be a test to measure persons knowledge of birth control and stds. If you got it right you could get a sex license that functions like driving license.
If police finds out a person (of any age) was fucking without sex license it would be criminal offence. Three strikes on the sex card and you'd get a chastity cage/belt.

>sex license that functions like driving license.

kektum

We don't have age of consent in Kurdistan. It only depends on what the females fatherly figure to decide. If her fatherly figure gives her as a wife, she become a bride.
But it starts from 4 years old, in my culture a person considered as a "person" when they start to talk, not when they get hairy or start to menstruating etc.

what about wincest?

It is not like you think or believe because of your culture or tradition. A person is an individual and it does not changes if they born from same father and mother. So, the definition of "incest" is way different, and it does not applies like you think.

16 shame it was raised from 14 but since I am 38 it is hard to get them that young without getting weird looks unless I do it while in my patrol car.

14 for girls, 15 for boys.

IDC. I'm into older girls (20+)

18, should be 11/12

Yes.

she's 12

it's alright

>looks too old

In Germany 14 und yes

consent by parents the age limit is 5 yrs younger in the USA. In other words if you are 18 or older she must be within 5 yrs of you and have parents consent or you're going to jail.

That said I tried fucking 17 - 18 yr olds when i hit my 30s and the pussy felt ....not ripe. I got lil to no joy fucking young girls. Older women just feel better.

I'm not hung but, i believe you have to have a small dick to enjoy young pussy. That's my experience with trying to fuck a tender young pussy.

>That said I tried fucking 17 - 18 yr olds when i hit my 30s and the pussy felt ....not ripe. I got lil to no joy fucking young girls. Older women just feel better.
>I'm not hung but, i believe you have to have a small dick to enjoy young pussy. That's my experience with trying to fuck a tender young pussy.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>could get away with it because of that

yup

What. It means you didn´t get them wet. I did fuck young a young tender pussy and she got so wet I didn´t feel my fucking penis anymore.

13, perfect reflection of the people and why I worship aids

She is

18 and no
Women are too stupid and hormonal to consent at any age.

There are no federal romeo laws.

better

18, and no.

I believe it should be 16, probably younger if their partner is within a certain age range.

16 and yeah I think it's the perfect age, 14 is a bit too young altough certain girls are already mature at that age but some are totally not

18 is too old

16 and i don't believe in age of consent

Age of consent in the United States is 16. Meaning that if the girl's parents agree to the arrangement/relationship, then it's okay. I dated a 16 year old girl when I was 20, her parents loved me and wanted me to marry her. Dated a 17 year old girl when I was 24, her mom loved me too.

Everyone ITT who is attracted to girls younger than 18yo. is a disgusting, child molesting pedophile pervert & should be tortured to death.

Well, of course it is.
Just making a point about the retarded moral hypocrisy that is rampany on Sup Forums.