Facebook/IG fap thread: feet edition?

Facebook/IG fap thread: feet edition?

nice one

holy shit her fingers are like claws

facebook feet threads are my favorite threads on b. heres some rocker girl feet for you.

thats fucking excellent. asses and feet. love that you exposed their info too lol

gotta love tall big feet girls

More

My Bio teacher. Anyone want to see some pics I took of her feet?

closer shot of jackie's big feet.

Yes
do you have kik?

fuck yes man. i love everything about this. teacher feet are great and on top of it you took the pics of her yourself. good work. ready to beat my dick to your unsuspecting teacher's feet.

hell yeah

yes please

Yes. What's your Kik name?

Thoughts?

what a great sole shot. who is she?

My kik is hjkl86
Thats a great pic

great fucking toes on your teacher man. imagine how great it would be to look at them in class and beat off

super nice, i have some teacher feet as well

fuck those are nice, keep them coming

Show us

yea man dump them. try to include face shots like other god's work user did.

Share?

She's very flirty as well.

fuck man. so great. i want to lick those toes so bad. how does she flirt? think she has any idea you like her feet?

Nice. I remember when I was in high school, my biology teacher was a 10/10 too. When spring hit and she started wearing flip flops to class it nearly drove me crazy. I really wish camera phones took pictures above potato quality back then.

here they are, thoughts?

She's a massive tease. She's made references to sucking cock more than once, even if only innuendos.

She almost caught me getting a pic of her, but I don't know if she registered that I was looking for feet.

im in the same boat. a little older here. to think of all the material i lost becasue camera phones werent good tech yet then.

They're not bad at all!

oh yea ive seen her before! ive jerked off to your teachers feet.

Don't see many heels. Let's change that.

nice, nice. what would you do?

She's a definite milf. Is she strict?

those are incredible feet

thats great man. and now you have some good material of her feet. any pics that have her feet and face in them? i know its risky but that would be great.

glad you like them. shes a tall girl. really big feet. unfortunately theres not really more good pics of them.

I don't have any like that at the moment, though I wish I did. I'll see what I can grab tomorrow. Same time?

for sure and yeah she's a real bitch sometimes

I'd definitely suck her toes.

wait are you in class right now? lol

beautiful girl. great ass legs and feet on her.

which one?

Not right now, no.

what a fucking amazing sole shot. euro girls cool. what country. your friends?

from hungary

Sisters?

forgot the pic

every hungarian girl ive ever seen posted in these threads always has great feet.

yeah, they have great feet. and they have bigger feet than american girls. average size is 9

totally heres another

not my sis

how do you know average shoe size in some country? that being said it does seem a lot of hungarian girls have big feet. usually very hot too.

I remember that thread where they were posted. He said he was going to take creepshots of them.

damn. great view of her toes. theyre longer than i realized from the first pic. is this a fb win? i fucking love using teachers for their feet.

i checked their size on wikifeet. tall celebs usually have size 9 or 10. a girl in my country with the same height has around 11,5

oh ok. so its not a very scientific method lol. but yea it does seem hungarian girls, at least the ones i see posted here have hot bigger feet in general.

good good lol. that would have been amazing but ery risky. i cant make it at same time tomorrow. dont have the day off. but if you have kik id love to stay in touch and chat about your teachers feet and jerk to them.

you guys seem pretty friendly actually. and good commenting in this thread. anyone up for a cam or mic session on rabbit? get a group jerk going to these sluts and their feet?

i know right? and yeah it totally is. what would you do?

she is like 5' 7' and has a size 10,5

any more?

oh man. i would love to lay her on her back. lift her legs over her head. pound her asshole while i lick her arches and suck on those long teacher toes. so great shes being used like this. where is she from

really love this girls big toes. so suckable.

i'd love to rub my dick on her feet