Thing that murica does 1000X better than britfags, pic related

Thing that murica does 1000X better than britfags, pic related.

>Thing that murica does 1000X better than britfags
Democracy and freedom.

And dentistry of course.

Food, good old burger and FRIES, not fucking "chips"

shooting niggers

Teeth, ruling the world, not worshiping and incestuous bloodline... fuck. What aren't we better at?

You're right, and the funny thing is that it's a step down from what we used to do to them.

School shootings

Ripping off things from other countries

I'm going to chalk that up as a win as well.

This sir, is nothing but a lie.

>ruling the world
heh

Not getting raped by muslims.

school shootings are good, they cull the weak and feeble (the victims) as well as the crazy retards (the shooters)

Winning colonial wars.

>Oh wait...

This. I haven't seen the British version since I was a kid and first started watching the office, but I remember it being completely terrible and not funny at all.

Space

The moon is ours, Mars is next.

Obviously isnt true if youre still here to type that shit.

Football

This.

I don't know but can I ask why British women are so repulsive?

Why do they all look like they were drowned in a bucket of make up and puff their lips out when they take pictures? Wtf is wrong with your slags UK?

Lol you never made it to the moon bro.
Why has no one gone again?

Food. Apparently.

Well seeing as your leader cut NASA's budget by a fuck ton... not sure how you plan on doing that

liberal fake news media lies
he did not cut nasas budget

Fake news and broken media.

school shootings,
gun deaths
teenage pregnancy,
racially motivated violence,
prison population,
military-industrial spending
armed robbery
removing women's rights
causing bankruptcies from medical conditions
deaths during childbirth.
forcing people to hold down multiple fulltime jobs to make a living wage.
electing orange shitgibbons.

>ruling the world

You can't even get Mexico to pay for a wall. You can't even get NATO to boost defense spending Kek America doesn't run anything, nobody cares what your country says.

British culture.
The US was stolen/sold/forfeited by Spain and France to Britain, which then installed its ideology and culture here by force. Sure, the colonies revolted, but not because they didn't like the culture, they just thought they could do it better than Britain itself. Over the next century and a half, the British Empire imposed globalization and conquered the world, while USA was a largely isolationist and poor agrarian burg of no importance to anyone but itself, with 85%+ of its population living on farms and not educated beyond elementary school, which at the time, often consisted of little more than bible study. Britain culture was rapidly changing, but the 1700s version of it was left here largely undisturbed. This is actually what we (conservatives, really the entire United States) are conserving.

...Eventually, the death of the old world, over the course of two world wars, saw the complete forfeiture of the British empire (and much of german) culture, and more importantly, the amassed wealth of the world, to the US in exchange for arms and support in the wars, fueling rapid industrialization, an open-ended messy overhaul of our own culture, and all the pitfalls that have accompanied that giant purse ever since Tutankhamen wisely let the Jews flee with it (and their lives) in their exile from his father Akhenaten's disasterous monotheistic cult city to keep the Egyptian empire from total collapse. Where that money goes, goes the power. You can connect the dots up around the Med to Greece, Rome, straight on through every European power to modernity. It builds empires while destroying them increasing in its size and destructive yield as it makes its way around the world.

I hate that history is taught in small chunks. It's so much more meaningful when seen as one big picture of continuous development.

> Democracy
President elected with minority of the popular vote

> freedom
More of their population in prison than any other country in the world.

lol

>democracy
>barely anyone participating in more than one election, every four years, for one ruler out of two choices, representing only the sane two parties, that stand for the same shit.

lol
USA is a medieval kingdom, tweaked only slightly to offer its people a choice of the existing king or one alternative every four years. It's as close as you can get to a one party state without actually being one.

And deep down everyone knows it's what they actually want. One party, as long as it's theirs.

same, not sane.

Nothing sane about it.

CEO Pay

But that's what makes USA great user.
Now excuse me while I donate a couple million to a foundation that will fight against having to pay the people who make me rich a minimum livable wage. Fuck them, I invented Pizza, not them. -Papa John.

Being fat cunts

It's my genetics, you body shaming shitlord.

America is a fucking joke with a joke-man in charge that Americans voted in, you know this is true. Americans think that they will go on they way they are forever the same way they think the US has been the same forever, it's all just an illusion the US government keeps up to stop the people kicking them all out.

We are pretty good at dealing with terrorists.

You've had like 2 terrorist attacks and you didn't see the, coming, 9/11 is just hubris. The Boston bomber knew you still weren't paying attention.

Fake tits and bleached hair? No thanks, she's probably a grade A high maintenance cunt on wheels.

9/11 wasn't even a terrorist attack, bin laden declared war on murica, they didn't take him seriously and cried terrorist as soon as he attacked.

Now murica took a page from the jew handbook and have been using 9/11 as a pity card ever since.

Losing to a bunch of farmers and having to use a nuclear fucking bomb to defeat a bunch of gooks underground

Don't forget they like to call Pearl Harbor a "terrorist act" when Japan had already declared war.

9/11 was an inside job

"We get attacked tooooo, we can be victims!"
*proceeds to nuke brown countries from vast distances because they are scared of loosing to cultures that have been doing war for longer than the USA has existed*

Brit version had more sex.

"Freedom" good one user

The problem with that is that there's so much fucking history with so many intricacies, little know things, and nuances that literally no matter who teaches it, it will always be out through someone else's filter, ommisions, and revisions

Anti-Terror

Bin Laden isn't a country dumbass.

Never said he was dumbass.

Lol go away retard. No one called Pearl Harbor a "terrorist act", everyone regarded it as an "act of war" which it was. Fucking America hating contrarian losers who have to literally rewrite history to pontificate their own nu-liberal revisionist ideas of America.

stfw? who wants to see a bunch of fuck ugly british women having what passes for sex on your dreary, repressed, tea-sipping little island?

So one person declaring "war" means jack fucking shit. Retard. TBH this is why we shouldn't even find public schools anymore in America, they produce idiots like this who think a document telling them they managed to go through 4 years of high school without getting in a car wreck makes them actually intelligent

>Bin Laden declaired war on America
Using that logic, I declair war on Turkey for being roaches. Only governments can declair war. People "declairing" war and attacking is terrorism you snaggle toothed fucknugget

private industry. hell, maybe even sir richard branson will enter the race for mars.
him and elon musk can jack each other off on the red planet and declare themselves "co-emperors"

>removing women's rights
>causing bankruptcies from medical conditions
>deaths during childbirth.
>forcing people to hold down multiple fulltime jobs to make a living wage.
>electing orange shitgibbons.
>electing brown shitgibbons who get a pass on every crime they commit solely because they're black.
>whining about privilege and oppression

Well, they didn't choose the ugly ones to be in the serie.

>broken media
>believing your state run news (the BBC) isnt just as fucked and feeding you what they want you to hear

All british women are ugly
Except Paige Turnah

>Paige Turnah

busted so many nuts to that hot bitch

>Implying Al-Qaeda was not an organized force that enforced their own laws, had a clear system of hierarchy, and bought and sold weapons and narcotics. They claimed land too.

>Paige Turnah
butterface

If you think the US shameless is better then the British one then I don't give 2 shits what you think, your retarded and don't get real humour

A militia isn't a government you dense stubburn tard.

>your
Your opinion is invalidated.

too much Fiona

Win wars without help from america

>Triggered britfag detected

Bless you based user. It's nice to see someone who is actually educated on Sup Forums

Why the fuck would anybody prefer thin, flimsy fries to thick, substantial chips?

>Still winning
faggot

that steak looks terrible, as well as the peas

and why did they just throw a whole tomato on the plate along with 2 onion rings, one of which is burnt?

Truth. Our education system teaches very little real history that isn't picked apart and skewed for our own purposes.
>Making the dumb dumber and the rich richer

Lack of funding for our schools is the problem. You can't really be that stupid are you?

I'd debate the point with you but given that profanity laced autistic meltdown you think is a proper response it's obvious you have issues. You need either meds or to grow up a bit before you're worth talking to.

It's a form of government even if it's not officially recognized as a country by other countries.

/thread

Not lose land we claimed from ourselves

The point was about the chips you retarded yank