Heavenmclaurin

Digtheincubus

alice_mbf

Brookvanarum

Hannah_beaney

Win

From who?

Snap name?

I'm a software engineer at Snap, Inc. AMA?

Dump teens plox

How much sexting goes through your network?

Lolno. We don't access user data plus GYS
Lots? Isn't that the whole point? We don't actually look at anything you upload to our servers so we don't have any metrics about what types of Snaps are sent. That would be a violation of user trust.

How do you feel about making some bit coin? wink wink

Wink wink? Wut...

Depends honestly. What do you want exactly?

ladypink53, she's a total slut, send her nudes and she will reply instantly. Don't forget to share

Well that bribe failed lol.

If your legit feel free too tell me when i last login in to snapchat my username is ladsjewls

ntiasic3

I mean I am legit but if I accessed user data like that it would be flagged and I would have to explain it to my boss. Then I would lose my job. This isn't some startup with 10 people....

aohluka

Okay then how can i help you have an excuse to have a look at my account.

Well you haven't even told me how much you're willing to pay for whatever thing you want me to do.

This is Sup Forums only an idiot would blindly believe anything posted here so I want proof before going anywhere near opening my wallet. I'm sure you understand.

Kirstinpstewart

Well if your request requires me to access user data for less than the amount of money I would lose in a lawsuit over it, I'm not interested.

Lol have fun "working" for snapchat ;-)

Matilda2103
DANISH GIRL

Therchilsen

DANISH ASIAN GIRL

okay time for a serious question why do you allow people to sign up with other people emails adress? and use unregistered accounts?