Name a more developed Star Trek character

Name a more developed Star Trek character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6YWWCWxI-8
youtu.be/wHS2CCXVmeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garak.

Data and Picard

>Nog will never keep you turned on 26/7
Why have the Prophets forsaken me?

doc

are you talking about ears?

O'Brien, just by virtue of being an ascended extra

Two nogs

Garak is the best character but not the best developed character, owing largely to being pretty fully formed as a character when the series begins.

Odo

everything odo ever did had a reason and we understood not only his actions but his emotions

So in other words, yes you autistic cunt.

glad you were able to give your own stupid fucking ass the run around til you arrived back to the obvious conclusion, idiot.

can you read?

Bashir had a pretty good arc. He went from a goofy wide-eyed skirt chasing wannabee adventurer to a poised, dignified veteran. It was a good, gradual change.

Quark.

>implying

This is the correct answer.

Ensign Sato

Man I hate Neelix

The only correct answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6YWWCWxI-8

that picture misses ankward discussion part of rascals.

What does Sup Forums think about vic

Hes based right?

He is definitely based.

I loved his character. Can't believe people did not like him.

Jonathan Archer

Went from a racist

To less of a racist.

Yeah he did that episode to episode.
He was a fucking psycho.

Most complex villain in all of star trek. Bad guy good guy bad guy good guy anti Christ

>There will never be a short season of NewTrek with Captain Nog on his diplomatic ship to Cardassia. But first he has to stop off to meet with his old friend Jake, who needs the advice and help of his Ferengi friend.

Worf.

He went from an overeager and stubborn bruiser to a thoughtful commanding officer who didn't give into anger.

He was great.

this thread sucks almost as much as deep shit 9

Implying that fastracking a Ferengi pickpocket through the Academy in half a season is "development."

Shitposting isn't going to help.

I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU

Why can't you count?

Implying that fastracking a Ferengi pickpocket through the Academy in less than a year and a half is "development."

>Nog joins the academy in season 4
>Nog is given a field commission in season 6
Two years.

I gave you a second chance but you failed us again.

This.

Why can't you count?

The Academy used to be a place for the best of the best. Westley Fucking Boy Genius Crusher didn't even make it in on his first application.

Shlubs like O'Brien never went to the academy. Nog should have been shown to go off to the "Enlisted Boot Camp" where redshirts and damage control teams come from.

They took fucking Worf, quite frankly Nog is not much of a stretch, at least he'll try to bargain with the unknown vessel before Worf recommends blowing it out of the sky.

>implying that fastracking a Ferengi pickpocket through the Academy in less than a year and a half is "development."

Gotta calculate the stardate to the second decimal for that fag.

This.
Do not underestimate starfleet's species quota for new cadets.

They salivate over having the first of a species to join and Nog was it, honestly they could have done much worse as far as ferengi go.

"A year and a half" is 78 weeks.

Nog was given a field commission over 100 weeks after joining the academy.

Why can't you count?

Wow, that was rude and uncalled for. I await your apology.

Why are star trek commanders all such faggots?
The new movies are aids but enterprise was okay except for the fact they are all the most pussy, liberal and weak minded pricks who make stupid choices that work out worse in the longrun
Not trip though, trip is a king

This video does a great job of analyzing Gul dukat. Guy has a bunch of good star trek videos

youtu.be/wHS2CCXVmeU

What will happen when the captain in Star Trek Discovery, who will be a stereotypical Star Trek captain, becomes the fan favorite character even though the female lieutenant commander is the main character?

Like Sisco, when he decided to go along with Garak's false flag operation so that the regulars would join the war effort?

Worf, Data, O'Brien, there's 3.

>main character

Gay.
Trek should have a main character, some leads sure, a POV that can change, but it shouldn't center around one person.

>star trek captains are liberal by modern standards
well no fucking shit, retard
what about star trek makes you want to watch it in the first place?

I apologize that you don't understand expressing a viewpoint using mild hyperbole.

>Don't ever correct me because I am never wrong!
k

>mild hyperbole

I'm sorry, you're right. Nog is absolutely a wonderfully developed character because:

He was an illiterate pickpocket who became a Starfleet Lieutenant in a totally organic, natural way.

Of course, perhaps our perceptions of natural Starfleet career progression have been colored by this guy.

I only watched the first season.

I did not get that vibe. He was pretty bland really. Does he manifest more in later seasons?

Least developed?

Troi
Jadzia Dax
All of voyeger

>He was an illiterate pickpocket who became a Starfleet Lieutenant in a totally organic, natural way.
I'm sorry that you had to post it sarcastically, but this is unironically correct.

But since you keep insisting that November 1995 - October 1997 is somehow less than 1.5 years, you obviously have a very warped sense of reality.

DSC is 13-episode/season streamshit, not fish or fowl, a lot of things will be new and I for one can't wait!

Hey, the Doctor and Seven saw development.

Fucking Neelix saw more development than most Trek characters.

Yeah, he went from a child-molesting pedophile to an abstinent pedophile.

He went from a braggart tag along and a buffoon that lived day to day to a pretty knowledgeable and collected guy who settled down and became leader of a community.

>child molestation apologist
I guess I must really be on Sup Forums.

Hey, he was a pedo, but he grew. Not saying he stopped being peso, but he grew.

Uhh, isn't Weigh Station 9 set in the 24th Century?

Correctest answer

gs4gp