youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake.

Wow, he's more decrepit than Imus now

jewfro

Old man in wig

dude should just retire

jewfro wig.

Why not get a wig with a hair colour that matches his aged face? The contrast looks ridiculous.

It's called the irrelevant Jew.

ITT: Anthony Cumia

>>>>/radio/

hair transplants from baba booeys pubes. it's why he keeps that ape around for backup pube supply

*sniff* This. Period. I went to bat with the fawkin' guy but he said some really shitty things. Let's go to Snowy in Michigan. SNOWAAAAAY!

Poodle Perm

italian curls

80's perm

Great shows this week, I wish the guests were always actually good.

Let me tell you something about Italians...

I don't think it's a wig, I think it's a mix of implants, his own hair, and extensions (a wig).

Artie even let it slip once.

Probably this. It makes me kinda sad to think that his epic hair in the 90s was fake too...

>tfw howard turns into everything he hated

kinda sad what happened. I loved howard until the hamptons

Beth Yoko'd the show, and it was going downhill because it was clear Howard didn't want to piss off his wife's friends.
So it was definitely on a downhill run. It was Marcy "no fun" Turk who came in and ironically did everything Howard fought against on terrestrial radio.

And then we lost Eric.

I listened sporadically up to the death of Eric.

Then it was so fucking over it wasn't even close.

They should have developed Richard and Sal more. Sal was the best part of the show for about 3 years.

A JEWFRO
Or a HEROIN MULLET

Could pass as a grandma.

Richard is incredibly talented (his gay KC songs from before he was even hired are awesome), and Sal is a real-life trainwreck happening right before your eyes.
He takes all the drama and stupidity of John, and not only does he amp it up tenfold, he does it SINCERELY.

Sal is legitimately a whack packer who they accidentally hired, and when they brought him in it was so great.
And then they even had him on the wrap up show where he could say even dumber things.

I'll never forget the time he thought he would lay in bed with Howard and watch Survivor during a sleepover.

youtube.com/watch?v=VISI9MY6oNE
youtube.com/watch?v=UsQGi_h6ag8
youtube.com/watch?v=kcAMSBmq69k

>his gay KC songs
>immediately start hearing Drift Away and Pour Some Sugar on Me KC parodies in my head

lol, thanks, user

>I'll never forget the time he thought he would lay in bed with Howard and watch Survivor during a sleepover.

ahahaha, oh fuck Howard ripping Sal over that delusion was some of the best radio I've ever heard.

When you need some butt. Wanna bust a nut. Who can you call? KC Armstrong!

They only played some of these once, and they're awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y

KC POSED FOR GAY PHOTOGRAAAAPHS. WITH A GERMAN HOMO...

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8