I still can't believe we did it anons, Trump's halfway there!

>this is a 10 in America

A 10 anywhere actually.

Oh and fuck you, Trump's going to win and cuck France somehow.

le low test

>Canadian women rule supreme

>Americans love fat

Not surprised, to be honest.

>this is what fat chicks think they look like

>canadian
>non-white

LOW TEST

LOW TEST

Isn't Mexico pretty much the fattest country?

Eh, I find makeup and hair dyes in general to be off-putting.

Better?

>iskra Lawrence
>Fat

>looking like this when ur older than 25
>impossible

She's British

Face like a fryin' pan.

>looking like anything else at any age

thats not a canadian

I wonder how many takes she did while eating until she finally looked cute and confident enough to post it

Fat

noise
nigger detected, that is an unfit nigger ass
your woman stink

>Trump's going to win and cuck France somehow.
France is already the most cucked caliphate in Europe, why would he bother?

>Face like a fryin' pan.
and the ass of a rhino
wouldn't even lit touch, prolly got that ass to get aids cocks up there.

Thank God I live in this shit rock, I don't have to deal with these unfuckable nigger b8ing women of yours... disgusting.. absolutely degenerate

This is fat:

Still not too fat though.

They're called child-bearing hips, fat is a different thing.

I predict once Trump's in that we'll have more high test women everywhere.

I can meme this into reality single handedly if I need to guys, but if you help it'd be great.

I predict in 10 years she'll be 10% fatter and about 40% hotter.

Cap this post.

Official Girl's hair Power rankings:

dark brown hair>light brown hair>black hair>red hair>dirty blonde>dyed of a natural colour other than blonde>blonde>dyed of a neon sjw color>dyed blonde>bleached peroxide blonde

>this is fat in America

We don't all live in non-coastal cities

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white

she's beautiful, but let's not kid ourselves, there is a clear separation

We all know you're right, white women are amazing and Trump will cure the disease of awful women.

Delicious white women are going to be everywhere and they're going to adore the men of Sup Forums

Your arbitrary conditions for whiteness do not apply as scientific proof.

I'm high af man, I deleted then re-evaluated my statement and realized it was misguided after deep thought, at least the social condition for 'whiteness' is more complex than we realize often

Red hair > light brown > blonde > dark brown > black > dyed > bleached

Anything other than natural color is degenerate, dark brown and black are nigger colors.

>says the pedoshit beaner

His eyes look like the eyes of a serial rapist

Kek nice pic. Too bad male liberals don't own guns. They just use pills like the women they are.

Why would a Chad rape women when he can get 80% of them?

This is a 10 in France

>thick women with no cellulite

please god give me your dumps

I just went to two Trump rallys over the past two days and holy fuck they were filled will 10/10s. But they were also filled with hulking Chads so no luck for me.

It's Muslim logic

Uh, no he isn't.

Should I fly to merica just to attend a trump rally?

>serial rapist

Do you know news?

LOW TEST

>this is considered white in Canada

THICK
H
I
C
K

you better not have to refry that wall like your failed first attempt at beans.

Yeah dude!

>Canadian
>Smells like curry
>b.bb.bbut they are bros!

yea but you are Cucknadian faggot and you have DUDE!man so good luck with that faggot.

Just because there are a few Pakis with light colored eyes doesn't mean that all people with light colored eyes are Pakis m8.

>chad
>PTSD
pick ONE

Underrated.

>that is a bridge I would like to cross

What? We are still supporting Trump? I thought we moved on to Hillary so I've been spamming the board with pro Hillary threads for a week.Too late to turn back now! You are now my enemies, good luck dealing with all my pro Hillary threads!

PURFECTION
WHO ID DIS SEMON DEMON?

We all know that in the real world, Hillary Rodham Clinton is the only electable candidate and she will win.

topkek m8, where is she from, alabama ?

I agree with you, that being said stfu no one wants a foreigners opinion in our election

That video heavily implies anybody but modern women wants marriage

Jesus christ this is horrifyingly accurate.

Not an argument

10/10

How did the fat chick fetish go from being for beta cucks to high test alphas? Some meme on /fit/?

Fucking cheese dick fags. Cant stump the trump. I hope yall are the first to commit suicide after trump wins.

women. not even once.

This one is beatiful

>fake blondes

Source?

What does "cheese dick fags" insult imply? Uncut?

That is a non-existent thing if you take showers regularly, which every decent human being should.

How is having a mutilated penis because of an obscene Jewish ritual something to be proud of? That confuses me.

Come on man you can't even keep /pol from the pro Hillary hype. It's mostly pro Hillary at any given time now! You've lost /pol and in Nov you will lose the election. High energy my ass. All you Trumpers lost your meme mojo, it's over!

He hasn't won yet, in fact, I still say he can't beat Hillary for the Democratic nomination.

Can you imagine Sup Forums in Nov?
It will be epic...
All the Trumplets crying... all those sweet Trumplet tears.
You couldn't hope for a better show... I'll take time off work, take a holiday, just to be here all that week, wrap myself in comfy electric blanket and enjoy the schadenfraude

>doing the fuck sign in 2016
Wow there careful with all this political incorrectness. I haven't seen a woman doing this for so long!!!! wow lol i swear. You are trully fighting the patriarcha! You go show them what a real Girl is !!!
#rebellife #nobodyistellingmewhattodo #girlpower
Nice britbong face by the way

Yeah like when Sup Forums was crazy about Ron Paul
Look how that ended.
I'm sure it will be different with Trump!

Hillary is the establishment's choice, the next logical step (after a black, a woman) - and she will win. If you still believe in democracy, you must be young.

People still believe he can overcome his negatives to beat Cunton.

Jajaja, pendejos.

>it's the creepy spic that posts underaged v&

when you have an identity on Sup Forums its time to move on.

HAHAHHA i was about to post this too

>rmoney
>Sup Forums

kek, this pic is like capping the #cruzmissles

>Americans love fat
have you ever seen a beaner female over 20?
after their 3rd child?
they turn into house goblin, land whales.
5 ft of blubber.

Romney didn't have the kind of momentum Trump has on Sup Forums. Not even Ron Paul came close, we are literally altering the fabric of reality now

Erase "Fuck Men" from the end of that video, and put "Women are fucking psychopaths" instead.

>1.8m instagram followers

She could have lived happily ever after with some Chad and had stunning children.
But thanks to instagram all she promises him is misery. Not even Chad will be enough for these women.