This place is offensive...

This place is offensive. There is no moderation of offensive speech and you make no effort to make this environment comfortable for women.

A refusal to police speech is misogyny.

We're going to give you a choice.
Either you all start assuming we are visiting this website too and consider how what you say might hurt our feelings or we're going to have to shut this place down with a court order.

ok

>A refusal to police speech is misogyny
kek

OP is such a massive faggot

Tits or gtfo

What he said

This

stfu bitch and show ur tits or die

yes please shut it down. I was trying to masturbate and i got bated by a shoveldog webm with tits in the thumbnail. Now i cant thrash one out for at least a week. Terrible place

OP is still a faggot

Old copy pasta, faggot. Try harder.

1. Tie noose
2. Put noose in tree
3. Put noose around throat
4. Jump

bait lol

follow these simple steps to get acknowledged

Sorry about the bad light I'm trying to take a shit, also nice bate now tits or get the fuck off

That is the ugliest middel finger that i've ever seen in my whole life.

This is bait though and the amount of people that seem to think it isn't is shameful.

Shut your dirty whore mouth

>get the fuck off
How about you leave

Yeah I'm sure it will win it's not as if it's already lost in every conceivable way

>commies
>winning
Pick one and only one

I earn too much money to agree with communism

low quality bait

Ok

You're showing your bait by
>doing this
So tits or gtfo we caught you, show tits for the lads and we'll all cheer and shit and you'll get attention for a while

Trannies aren't women.

fuck off you dumb cunt

Hahah today OP managed to make me laugh.

Btw: I think I've met your mother?
> pic related

How much to get a baby inside you?

I didn't imply I was OP. I am not OP. You're just a fucking moron. It's "get the fuck out" not "get the fuck off". I understand anyone who actually has a NASDAP tattoo has to be an absolute dolt but still.

Femanon here and honestly shut the fuck up OP

kek/10 for effort

NSDAP* my bad i hit A as well accidentally

>Femanon here
No

tits & gtfo. no or, just send em and gtfo. You're not wanted here.

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

kys fgt

>Shut a website down with a court order
>topkek.jpg

On what grounds? I too am not an advocate of massive female sharing but hey it's the people who walk around here that post that shit, and we both know these uncontrollable male beasts can't be stopped!
Then again, how would you close it? Close it to your country perhaps, but there is nothing you could really do, most people here already know how to use a proxy so your court order wouldn't do shit.

pretty lame bait, OP

Wait till you get oit of your parents house and into the real world.

People don't and won't care about you or your feelings.

Also if you find anything offensive thats not actually directed at you then you should just help us all and go kill yourself.

> Stfu & kys

i hate women so much but id rape you so hard

shut up and make me a sandwich OP

Learn the rules. Learn the history.

"Tits or GTFO" only applies if the person claiming to be female is doing so to seek attention.

Clearly, in this instance, this is not the case.

why the fuck would you want to come here anyway? your really not missing much

Sorry to break it to you my dude but that's the old world. We are unfortunate enough to live in a world where the future is a life of being told you're special and that you matter. That your delusions are in fact reality because why would we think anything that isn't inherently true? Men become women; women become men, and the whole world is told that that is absolutely ok because feelings, in 2017 matter more than facts.

This exact thread has been posted before. It's just some loser pretending to be Eliza, ignore and more on.

I lol'd. Have a kekekle

Oh great a social feminist faggot is OP. Everyone time to show our power level!!!!

Thank you for being straight up, in the eventuality that you actually are a woman.
If you are tho you already know why we need proof.

I didnt't say tits or gtfo though don't include me in your bullshit. I said "no". What fucking part of that implied I wanted to see some random arse woman (if indeed they are a woman) naked? I said "no" because saying "Femanon here" is just fucking cringey no one gives a shit if you're a girl not even in this context. Saying "shut the fuck up" would have had the EXACT same effect because your statement does not inherently carry more gravity just because you are a woman.

rlly? U MAD? Wumans here?! when? why?

Your reality and mine are two completely different opposites, you, yourself may have the luxury of being treated like a snowflake and having your ceelings wrapped in cottonbud but i, myself live in a very harsh reality where the only luxury i have is net connection (not mine just jackn) and every person is either an enemy or a risk.

Get fucked nigger

Show tits or gtfo

shove a glass bottle up your ass till it breaks asshole

I know the OP. He used to be a cool guy.

i'm not kidding...

This board is clearly marked as:
NSFW

So fuck off newfag.

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8 m8

Tits of gtfo, cunt.

That you think beingoffended is some kind of crime only broadcasts your stupidity for the world to see. Without your tits and dick wallet you'd be nothing more than fodder for the dog food factory.

First of all you sound edgey as fuck and I regret engaging you in conversation. And secondly you've very obviously misread the tone of my initial statement completely. I am against people being treated as if they're special or having their delusions enabled by just all around cunty people who will attack you if you say anything even remotely grounded in fact. No. My world is not one where I am treated like a special snowflake. I'm attacked for being right wing even though im not, sexist even though im not, racist even though im really fucking not. Luckily these things happen only online and I'm fortunate to live in a country where (atleast for now) being gay or transexual or left wing or fucking cringey in any way will get you glassed. When confronted with people who think I need to just respect them for no reason at all I am reminded of an old Scottish proverb. It goes "Away tae fuck"

fuck off cunt

op dont think you can get away with this thread
because i have back traced it
your coordinates are being sent to the cyber police right now
you dun goofed

Good luck

Rule 13 in effect

Communism: Evil losers. A philosophy so shitty that actual Marxist communists can't even last more than 5 years against counterrevolutionary forces and power fiends hijack the name and kill hundreds of millions from 1917 to right now.

faggot

Fuck you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Todays liberals are fucking retarded

Pasta & gay

You have the wrong rule I think. Unless you're pointing out that he misread my point?

Kek OP think they can shut down Sup Forums.

ITT we fall for obvious bait and don't recognize reposted Eliza pics

You can either suck my cock or suck my cock. Those are your two options.

Rule 30 and 32
Nuff said

Oh yea ? Aint gonna happen sister. Ive been on Sup Forums for two months and me and my Sup Forumsrothers would never let a BITCH like you ruin our fun

>court order

good luck finding a judge who will shut down the hacker Sup Forums, much less desire to hear your whiny cunt flapping in the breeze

also op is a faggot sjw larper living in his mom's basement wishing he was a girl

Weakest bait I have ever seen

Whats with people referencing the rules all of a sudden? Didn't the rules of the internet (except 1 and 32) fall into disuse in like 2011? I havent been on Sup Forums for a while have people been referencing them often?

I'm disappointed in all of you. This is b8 m8.

(1 and 34*) my bad

Hahahhahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahhahabababhahabahhahabhaa

kek.
>you baited newfags with old copypasta

Nah

Oh hey, the power fiends.