Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I am a long time lurker older than most "old fags." I've been here for more than a decade and have probably made 3-4 post/comments this entire time. I break my how of silence here to propose a few ideas I have been working (lazily) on. These ideas are outside of the box on the best of days and "you're fucking retarded" to most of the few people I have tried to explain them to in person most of the time. So, please, let me know where i am wrong. Thanks.

1: How did man evolve from monkeys if in the chain of our evolution we are told that Neanderthals were a proto human in-between monkeys and humans....and yet blacks have no Neanderthal DNA?

2: Neanderthal and Denisovian DNA is in all races genomes in various quantities except for blacks, doesn't that additional 1-5% (ish) variance qualify us to be labeled Human hybrids, meaning that we are not just human and therefore a separate species from those who are just human? We are over 90% pig on the genetic level...there are only a few degrees difference between us and pigs...so, logically speaking, a 1-5% difference between all races, and blacks is huge, right?

3: Seth Rich and Pizzagate. I think both the GOP and Democrats are disgusting. I hate both groups almost equally. That said, wouldn't a rudimentary investigation into either prove that one side is wrong, therefore vindicating the others story? If Seth Rich isn't a leak and was killed by some thug, it would prove that the "alt-right" is prone to conspiracy theories. If Rich was killed by the DNC (or at least on their orders) then we could topple the DNC and finally end their bullshit. Either way, I win. Not investigating this tragedy leaves room for doubt. Doubt spreads like wildfire. I say we investigate, and end the intrigue.

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. I got no input though.

1. nigger

2. nigger nigger

3. kill a pedo today

>a 1-5% difference
of human genome, mong, not genetic code. you're comparing two different numbers

Go back to lurking.

This. Your ideas are shit.

4: To the atheist: There must be some form of "God." If energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed, then where did the universe come from? Where did the space that clouds of dust with infinite mass and density come from? Something, most likely outside of our dimension, had to put the material here for there to have been a "big bang." Now the average person goes astray by naming their God....something that can't be proven....and this is what creates a disconnect with the atheist. Naming your god is a matter of faith, however, it is both narcissistic and delusional to say that this universe just happened. Without something to put the materials here for there to be a universe, there would be less than nothing within the nonexistent universe, neither space nor atoms.

5: Science began with good intentions. It is the art of our understanding. The scientific method is almost holy, and that is why its a shame that scientist have allowed their arrogance to ruin it. Most all things I learned as a child are no longer true. Things that we had to accept as gospel, tested on, forced to retain...are wrong. The arrogance of the scientific community leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think politics comes to play here. Conservatives don't like science and so they try to cut research funding. Liberals will give out flaming piles of grant money to almost anyone...as long as it isn't their money they freely give away. Scientist aligns with the liberals out of sheer necessity, for their own survival, and thus...they ruin themselves in the eyes of more logical beings.

ok cool so you're just trolling then, thanks for sharing

Ok, can you explain the lack of Neanderthal DNA in blacks...if Neanderthals are a common ancestor, why isn't he universal among our ancestors?

Most humans lack any Neanderthal DNA, but both blacks and whites have a chance of having it.

Sub-Saharan Africans do not have Neanderthal or denisovian DNA. There is also a third unidentified species in our DNA, that blacks lack. Also, if Neanderthals are a common ancestor, all of us should bare it in our genes.

also, literally nobody has 5% Neanderthal DNA, I have no idea where you're pulling that from. You might mean 0.1-0.5, a fraction of a percent.

Hello Sup Forums

I am a summer fag pretending to be a long time lurker older than most "old fags."

>if Neanderthals are a common ancestor
That's not true. Neanderthals are a human subspecies, they are "cousins" rather than ancestors. We share a common ancestor WITH them.

Wrong. 5% is high, but not unheard of.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

>genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
so basically you've been reading a source that supports half of your conclusions and are pointedly asking questions about the part the article makes clear but you disagree with

You missed the point. We are told that Neanderthals were a stepping stone towards our modern human form. They are in our line of evolution. Yet, not all of us are from that path. I am trying to say that all non-blacks are not human. We are human hybrids and the story of our evolution is wrong.

Neanderthals are now our direct ancestor, they are a sister group to Homo sapiens that evolved from H. erectus and later hybridized with early H. sapiens.

*not our direct ancestor

1. niggers
2. niggers
3. democrats are disgusting and pedos
4. there must be god
5. conservatives are "more logical beings" and scientists ruin themselves in their eyes

go back to lurking OP

"Neanderthals are now direct ancestor"

Niggers don't have their DNA

You're not bright.

Bruh, I'm not a fan of the GOP. They suck as bad as the dems. You could tape a quarter to both of their parties asses and throw them all off a bridge, and all we would lose is .50 cent. Neither group is better than the other. Full stop.

Again. Neanderthals are not our direct ancestors. That's why niggers don't have their DNA. They were a sister group to H. sapiens and it is still debated whether to call them a distinct species in the genus Homo or if they should be considered a sub-species of H. sapiens