Why is the british government unwilling to protect it's children?

Why is the british government unwilling to protect it's children?

NO FUCKING APOSTROPHE YOU FUCKING TWAT

No, no...

We are not having this thread again.

Kek! Seconded

kys faggot

Tits or gtfo little girl

Girls do not have tits.

What do you suggest OP?
inb4 close borders.

checked quads

None of you seem to understand reality.

You're still slaves. NWO is about making the entire world one giant plantation. The US, for instance, is one giant plantation that's trying to absorb Canada and Mexico into that plantation.

You're slaves. Your politicians are slavemasters, who are hell bent on profit. They run what's called an economy which has obligations that, if the population doesn't increase at a given rate or higher, can't be met.

So if you're not fucking and breeding fast enough, slaves, they're going to import more men to fuck your women.

They also employ Divide and Conquer to control you. Nothing helps more than, for instance, immigrating a million Middle Eastern Muslims into a white Christian nation. Wonderful for D&C.

Again, YOU ARE ALL SLAVES.

Not because you have to be, but because you're willing to be. Somewhere, somehow.. you lost your hearts. You forgot what being a man meant.

Cuck. Slaves. All of you.

>brexit was gonna fix it
>brexit didnt fix shit
lol

Brexit is a real life Animal Farm.

Same fucking scenario, same fucking fat pigs sleeping on human beds. Same bellyfeel idiots believing their bullshit.

dfc or gtfo

because the british people are unwilling to kill the people throwing their children under the bus

>racist
>white
>man
only US in teh government, who owns your kids with certifications of live birth
ARE ALLOWED to say anything about ANY THING so you just SHUT your dumb peasant mouth

>oh sorry, didnt know you already took up for me

>to OP i meant, he was on my side, here

>ECONOMY
THe bankers who are the biggest welfare recipients ever
trying to get MONEY off YOU

Yea. Thats what an econdomy, CIRCUS read, is

I can't even begin to understand this.

>politicians are slavemasters, who are hell bent on profit. They run what's called an econo
the >>> said
The slave masters*(read politicians) run a "what's called"*(read so, as in HISSELF, * called)
"economy"

I explained what it was.

Yes of course you wouldnt understand it, your not trying to communicate with me, your attempting to disrupt my reply

which you faield at cause now i will reveal why i didnt write it so simply for you to understnad easily why

CUASE, it NEGLECTS IDIOTS
who cant read and use common sense in their OWN reading who dont read between theLINES itsvery easy and understanding

simple

to understand and read, and comprehend it.

but I know that stupid people, are stupid, and I dont want to talk to them, so i neglect filling in all the lbanks that take too much of their time or whatrever other reason stupid people are stupid for

which is one thing YOU never care about.
\
OF COURSE yo udidnt understand, AND I didnt want to talk to you, anyway

>Id say retardation... then id go to say their related to

>it's

>Again, YOU ARE ALL SLAVES.

Please do me, master.

>slaves
>shit posting /b
Kys

Ariana Grande has the fault because she didn't increased the level of security in her concert, ignoring the fact that Europe is under sneak bomb attacks any time

Because the Tories like to profit from selling weapons, and don't really give a shit about anyone. Terrorist attacks give them all the excuse they need to go off and make more money for themselves.

I remember when I saw that picture came up from Manchester.

I fapped furiously, what a waste. She was sexy.

britan hates children. i thought that was obvious