General Clash Royale thread + thoughts on Sparky? I'm not that high, 3400 trophies...

General Clash Royale thread + thoughts on Sparky? I'm not that high, 3400 trophies. I've stuck by sparky through thick and thin.

Current Deck: Sparky lvl 3, Goblin Barrel lvl 4, Giant lvl 8, Tornado lvl 5, E Wiz lvl 1, Skarmy lvl 5, log lvl 1, executioner lvl 5

Current deck any tips or suggestions?

Trophies:3413

Sparky is a noob card. Ez as fuck to beat.

use the royal giant

Relax, I admit it's a card that can be very easily countered. But if you look at my deck you will see how if you know what you're doing and not a noob it wrecks anything in the current meta.

Do you have any other legendaries? A graveyard in there could work well with the E wiz and Giant.

In place of?

stop using sparky lol. to easy to beat especially at 3400

prince

It's not my only deck, but right now Sparky decks are killing it. Especially with it at lvl 3. Great at defense and offense if used properly.

>mobile games in 2016
fuck off

What's your deck/ trophy count?

You're fucking retarded lol. Wrong year bud.

second this.

trophies are 3800-4k. using knight rocket gob barrel princess gob gang inferno tower log/arrows and skarmy

This deck is bad

Solid bait deck.

:(

i hardly use at as bait tho. i use it more as a chip deck. lots of princesses at the bridge and quick chip gangs/barrels

Trophy count 4075

Thanks for the tip I'll try it out :)

Pekka wizard musket arrow lighting minion horde valkerie hog rider .. how you like my deck

trophies and card levels?

3394 trophies

Not bad. A battle ram would be a cool alternative to the valk

How so? I use valk to stop skeletons

I'm top 200 in my country highest trophies 5206

pretty heavy deck. i had a feeling youd have level 12 horde or 9 hog or something stupidly high.

damn you're still a low lvl 10 with some high lvl cards. Wish I didn't level up so many useless cards lmao..

You're in PandaScheme? Haha nice. Deck?

My clans were almost never active so it was harder to get cards and donate but now I'm in a very active clan

2.9 mortar cycle

Yeah clearly man you're in PandaScheme lol thats huge

How'd you get so high I need that

I'm halfway to level 13

my bad user got mixed up there.

We should make a clan for only anons

Current sparky deck

Im already in a good clan. Just look until you find one. My clan donates a fuck ton and weve had 10/10 clan chests since it came out

Toronto anons with over 3000 trophies more than welcome to join "The6ix" with the panda scheme icon

Im much the same as this user
unfortunately and there's already loads of those

I love playing against sparky because it's ez wins

What deck do you use

Lol. Wouldn't be the case with me. I'm a sparky pro.

Haha I'm the same

E wiz = Ez win

yall are dumb. If you look at my sparky deck your ewiz aint got shit. Ill blast that bitch while hes getting zapped by my e wiz and gang raped by my skarmy.

Help me reach arena 9 faggats, used to use gs in place of inferno tower

Fireball easy counter

do a balloon freeze deck. Or go back to GS. I had a jokes deck similar to this for tourneys/ clan battles. Fireball, Clone, Skarmy, Freeze, GS, balloon, e barbs (wouldnt do this now though), minion horde

lol yeah fireball my lvl 3 sparky dude. wow! gg! thanks!

Feels bad I have yet to get a single legendary and those losing streaks are ugh

fucking upgrade this fucking doctor!

i love this game ... especially when i play assholes that can spawn 6 or the same card in less than a second and i know they are cheating!.... online gaming is ruined doens't matter what the game is... hax are ruining everything for everyone... and its destroying gaming

Thanks user, not a massive fan of e barbs it's been I while since I've used them well, I used to hog-freeze-mirror and that would work well sometimes
Any work to do on my low elixir hog deck?

Jesus you sound like a huge faggat, but fireball your skarmy+ewiz then you're on low elixir, I'd have 6 if I hadn't used any, then it's an easy counter

You're just shit at the game. Watch the replay if you think they're hacking, they're most likely not.

Current deck

Horrific

Going to max mortar next Will be my next level 13 common