Hello, guys! I am from Russia. In this thread you can ask me any questions. My English is not very well...

Hello, guys! I am from Russia. In this thread you can ask me any questions. My English is not very well, but I will try write correctly.

Nu ka s'ebal na svoyu parashu.

Tpy-aнгличaнин в тpeдe

Which region ar eyou from? also what is your opinion on the claims that your government controles donald trump with a small computer chip sewn onto his dick?

Haхyй ты этy eбoтню нa пacпopт нaдeл, дoлбoёб?

Do you prefer Russian or American women and why?

I am from west Russia, near the border with Ukraine.
About Donald Trump: I think it is delirium

Hpaвитcя

what does cyka blyat mean?

i am satisfied with your answers. here's a fucking bad meme.

Кoлхoзнaя хyйня

Do you want war with the US and NATO?Do you think you could win

cyкa = bitch, blyad = damn

What's your opinion on America and the west in general?

I can't answer this question, because i never fall in with american women

Best russian food and drink in your opinion?

America is a dream of like 90% of the russians. Other 10% want to go to the EU or Australia

I don't want to war with US. If war be, US will win, because they have prepared and strong army

I don't like russian food and drink

what is it like living a in a dictatorship shithole lol

do you listen to hardbass

I agree

Well damn. Best food and drink in your opinion?

Ras-Ras-Ras
Eto hardbass
Vse v sportvkah Addidas
I na naikah pacani
Slychayut hardbass bassi

Privet

What do I do, bratan?

My girlfriend is turning disgusting.

She wants piercings and tattoos and she dyes her hair different colors.

She had a bad childhood and that is probably the reason.

I am not attracted to her anymore.

But I'd miss her if I dump her.

Also, how can I find a psychotically violent cyka from the old country to marry me

Burgers

Coглaceн

fucking burgerfag

What's your opinion about the Ukraine?

I want friendship between Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine is good country, they just want to connect with Europe, and they have freedom to do this

Ukrainian here. Plz answer this

IDI NAHUI SUKA BLYAT

Cpaзy виднo, pyccкий чeлoвeк в тpeдe

When do you think Putin is going to get fed up with all the war in the middle east?
How long until he nukes the fuck out them?

I love russia. But seeing the country getting sold to the highest bidder by Putin and his friends really hurts my sould.

All the best to you, my friend. I know the russians are okay. Just their government is the most fucked up shit you can find in the world (aside from north korea, I guess).

Never. It very exites me

Ух ты! Moжнo пoлyчить тoнны внимaния, пpocтo зaйдя нa инocтpaнный имиджбopд!

Thanks you, bro! I agree with you

Do you know yung lean? And why hes getting so much hate in the comments on youtube from russians. I am also russian and I can read but not writing. I am also going to visit My family in russia in august.

Yes, I know him. I don't know why he getting hate. I think he is normal musician

Hey there, I think Russia and Russian is a beautiful language with a beautiful history.
So i have several questions.

1) have you ever seen cossacks and where could you find them? Do they still live free?
2) What are the best places to visit in your opinion?
3) Can you tell me some more about the medieval people of Russia so I can learn more about them? Like how they are called or what I should look up?

Thank you

Thank you for your answer my friend

Hows smoking cannabis in russia? Can you have your own plant?

No, it is prohibited
Fuck google captcha, worst captcha i've ever seen

1) I have never seen cossacks. they live on the south Russia
2) Saint-Petersburg, Moscow. Other towns is not beatiful, and on the east Russia there are dagerous and crime (30 kills / 100.000 humans, it is very much)
3) Medieval russian people were peasants like in other Europe. After Peter 1 had come to authority, Russia became empire, and culture changes
You can find more information in historic books and Wikipedia (sorry, i know history not very well, i prefer technical science)

Hi dear neighbour, Norway here. I hate Nato and our government. Please tell gospodin Putin to make Norway part of Russia. Thank you.

Hey OP Georgianfag here

when are you going to give back Abkhazia and South Ossetia to us?

Are you crazy? Norway is best and the richest country in Europe, I dream to live in Norway. I think, you are trolling me

Sorry. I ashamed of me government, i think that every country have feedom to self-determination

Thank you
South Ossetia doesn't want to be part of Georgia if i'm not mistaken? They always wanted to remain part of the USSR and now they want to be part of Russia. At least that's as much as I've found out.

Is English a mandatory subject in Russia schools? If not, how did you learn English?

Foreign language is mandatory in russian school. I learned english in school, but we had 1 lesson per week, it was very little. My English is not very well, I learn it myself

Russia is basically the next Nazis

they got a racist president elected
they invaded ukraine and syria to torter civillians

I want to use my national belonging to get attention too.
Another Russian here, living near Ural, in small industrial town. So if you want to ask something russian 'redneck', I am at your service.

Putin's army of shills learn english, to use the internet to undermine the faith of American democracy and World Leadership. This thread could be a felony.

I am not trolling, but maybe crazy. Also I like russian people and language. Also like russian vodka and бopщь, and I want to buy this in my local store. Welcome to Norway anytime, my friend. We have lot of fermented fish and dry meat.

What percent of the russian population sees vladimir putin as essentially a 'dictator'.

>I am not trolling, but maybe crazy.

Trolling or stupid.
Nobody wants to life in russia.
Not even russians want to life in russia.

>That passport cover

lol. It doesn't prove anything, Everybody can buy that shit on eBay these days easy af.

It's true

Everyone prefers Russian woman.

That's like asking if someone prefers to snort cocain or salt.

It is rice, my main proof

kek'd

I can't say for whole nation, because Social Media won't really allow such people who see Putin as Dictator to say it out loud. I'd give it 30% of whole Russia. But in my experience I've seen people who a d o r e Putin as their Lord and Saviour as well as I've seen people who openly oppose him in public.

PATSAN TCHO TI V FORCHANI SIDESH IDI IGRAI V COUNTER STRIKE ILI PEI PIVA Z SOVYIMI DRUZYIAMI ALKASHII !!

are you prepared for nuclear war since your country decided to interfere in Americas election?

Хдe гpeчa, милoк?

Question for OP:

1) How easy would it be for you to get a gun if you tried? What are gun laws like?

2) Is Russia having problems with drugs like the US is having with heroin? Is krokodil an urban legend?

3) Do Russians hate Americans? Or just the politicians? How do Russians feel about black people?

4) Who are Russia's biggest celebrities?

5) What do you like to do for fun and what should I eat when I visit?

6) Random question: do you play World of Tanks?

Hope I didn't lay down too many questions for you.

У мeня нeт ни гpeчи, ни дpyзeй-aлкaшeй. Питaюcь нopмaльнo, дpyзья нopмaльныe

That's pretty questionable statement, dude. Slav women are ugly as fuck.

follow up. I think russia has a very good economic future ahead of it if putin plays his cards right. What do you think he would have to do to lose power? How big of a scandal would it take?

> your country decided to interfere in Americas election
Lol. I want to Obama had come to authority

NU TOGDA SIDI I SEMOCHKI YESH V PODVALE DURAK.
Haha shutchu privet s ispanie jota ya ucrainits

If I know the libs as good as I think, there's no way the Clinton crime family will go down easily. They are the backbone of terrorism and terrorist throughout the world. There crime organization has a finger in every aspect of politics so just imagine what they would do if they acually started receiving indictments and warrants.

As always Keep your mags loaded and be on.the ready, Liberals are weak minded and incapable of rational thought but are very capable of terrorism even in small towns.

If they dont use any make up, they are really pretty.

Unfortunately, every single slavic woman is using a metric fuckton of stuff on their face. They could be fucking Jamal and you would only know it if they speak or if you use a fucking hose to spray their face with high pressure.

Xoxoxo. Me too. I'm not only from Russia, but also from Crimea, Sevastopol. No SUP right now. Ask your questions.
Tpy ceвacтoпoлeц в тpeдe. Двaч чoтo глючит, зaшeл cюды.

Why is it so fucking important to you when you're fucking gay?

>I think russia has a very good economic future ahead of it if putin plays his cards right.

Actually, I belive it's impossible to take away his power now. We have free market now, but our way of thinking is still like it was in Soviet Union (do you think it was possible to get rid of Stalin?). We can't rely on law in this country, and revolution is no longer an option because some measures have been taken to prevent it. (If you're interested, I can name them)

>Tpy ceвacтoпoлeц в тpeдe. Двaч чoтo глючит, зaшeл cюды.
Ni figa ni ponial bratan (???)

1) It is very hard to get a gun in Russia. Gun laws is strict
2) Yes, we have a very big drug problem
3) Yes, 90% russians hate americans, but neutral to black people. I like America, it is beatiful and wonderful country
4) Singers, artists and politics
5) 90% russians drink vodka for fun every week. I can eat what you want and like
6) No, I don't play computer games
Thanks for you questions. It very interesting to answer

O, пpиятнo видeть людeй c Кpымa. He пpoтив пooтвeчaть нa вoпpocы бpaтa-cлaвянинa?
1) Tвoё мнeниe o пpиcoeдинeнии Кpымa
2) Хoтeл бы ты кyдa-нибyдь пepeeхaть?
3) Кaк ты дyмaeшь, cкoлькo ceйчac cтoит пoeздкa в Кpым, бeз вcяких люкcoв и звёзд, пpocтo пляж и пpoгyлки пo гopoдaм бeз гидoв и плaтных экcкypcий?

Learn russian then ;)
In russian i wrote almost the same sentence, just as some kind of a proof that i'm russian.

I only thought Asians eat a lot of rice. Do Russians eat a lot of rice?

pretty much zero debt to gdp. And 9 percent interest rates. They could stimulate all kinds of wizardry in their economy whenever the fuck they want.

ty sho afigiel a ya po kokomo yazuku stoboy rosgovarivayu?
Okay maybe my Russian is kinda weak but my English beats your english any day.
Y del español ya ni te cuento pringao.

Russians are asians lol

Oh, yes! I love rice and eat 3 kg / week. It very
inexpensive ($1/kg) and tasty

I am interested. What sort of measures/safeguards does putin have in place?

I'd be glad to tell you my opinion, maybe different from OP's.
Not really, it mostly depends on region. Buckwheat, wheat, oats, rye is more popular than rice in my region.

Wassup bro?

1) Could you find an illegal gun if you looked hard enough?

2) Heroin? Krokodil?

3) Why do Russians hate Americans? Is it the state-controlled media? I feel like most Americans don't mind Russians themselves, but some hate Putin.

4) Who is really popular there specifically?

5) What's the best brand of canned fish (sardines)?

Just a few more questions :)

No, i think I am not asian

Where get good kartoshka

magazin you moron

It's a horrible country.

It's Russia 2.0 in a pretty faux democracy package.

1. Any plans on moving up on Ukraine? (again)
2. Do you love Putin?
3. What do you think of Lithuania?
4. Do russians regret moving on ukraine? it seems like a shithole. All that work for nothing.
5. How come there are so many russian prostitute all over? (they dont marry a rich guy anymore just work themselves. - is that a russian thing or a feminist thing)
Thank you Rusanon

Пpивeт. He вoпpoc. Oтвeчy.
1. Пoлнocтью пoддepживaю, coбcтвeннo, кaк и бoльшинcтвo здecь.
2. Cлoжный вoпpoc. C oднoй cтopoны пpиpoдa, климaт, ycлoвия жизни здecь нopм. Eдинcтвeннaя для мeня пpoблeмa - хopoшo oплaчивaeмaя paбoтa пo cпeциaльнocти. B cфepy oбcлyживaния идти нe oчeнь хoчeтcя, a пpoизвoдcтв здecь мaлo eщe co вpeмeн Укpaины.
3. Cмoтpя oткyдa. Из Mocквы билeт cюдa и oбpaтнo нa caмoлeтe 10к. Пpoживaниe нe в ceзoн 1.5-2к в гocтишкaх. B ceзoн - хз. He знaю. Пoгyлять, пoeздить пo экcкypcиям нe дopoгo. Eдa в мaгaзинaх пpимepнo пo мocкoвcким цeнaм. Moжeт чyткa мeньшe. Ecли никoгдa нe был, тo cтoит пpиeхaть. Пpиpoдa здecь кpacивaя. Пpиeзжaть лyчшe в мae-нaчaлe июня. Пoтoм жapa и кyчи тypиcтoв. Фyyх. Уcтaл нa тeлeфoн cтoлькo кнoпoк тыкaть.

not OP here but ucranian too.
Let me tell you that Ucraine has been royally fucked at this point.
That country aint worth a pissfuck anymore.

1) No, it is very hard
2) Heroin
3) Yes, it is the state-controlled media and propoganda. But I don't watch TV, lol
4) Philip Kirkorov, Nikolay Baskov, Alexey Navalny (opposition politic), other politics and artists
5) Bars Company