Who has best memes on Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/11997014

/arse/

/cuck/ does

hoc has bean

/bet/ is underrated. I think the memes are a little bit inside sometimes, but the cynicism of those threads makes for really spicy memes.

/bet/ does

/trb/, /bet/ or /tdf/

what the fuck is going on here?

that would be /cric/ lads

None, they're all shit, no good memes around here

niggers man

No shit.

Often at hardcore concerts there'll be some dickweed like the guy on the WebM who goes around sucker hitting people under the guise of moshing

They get taken care of. Here in Boston there's a gang that goes to hardcore concerts and beats the shit out of people who are there to attack others (or are there to sell drugs or alcohol) or are white supremacists or whatever. There's similar institutions at most hardcore concerts

B-b-but in the WebM nobody did anything about it...

I've never been to a show where someone gets beaten up for drinking, FSU are a bunch of dickheads. Fuck crowd killers though.

/hoc/ steals memes from /NFL/.

White people being pussies.

This. The only hardcore gang I've seen is SOSF and they just stood in the back the entire show. Bunch of fucking mongoloids.
Also crowd killing is pretty fun to do to your friends brah. Doing it to randoms is shitty.

The best memes from Sup Forums are old school no fucking generals Sup Forums

>Here in Boston there's a gang that goes to hardcore concerts and beats the shit out of people who are there to attack others (or are there to sell drugs or alcohol) or are white supremacists or whatever

Honestly, it sounds like a bunch of faggots.

fuck mosh guys. Had some dude pushing me and beating me up all concert once at an underground indie band when I just wanted to listen to music. funny thing is I made eye contact with the band's lead guitarist and he gave me a "yeah fuck this crowd" look back and refused to give an encore

>generals

>generals

>posting in generals

>people voting for /hoc/
it's a shithole
and you can't give them credit for pulju having a funny face

>generals