What do working people in your country usually have for lunch and how much it costs?

What do working people in your country usually have for lunch and how much it costs?

Here every restaurant have cheap lunch menu(soup+main dish+desert) for very good price 4-5€(2-2.5€ with food voucchers)

There are usualy 5 options on the menu

Beer is mandatory too...its great to out heavy cuisine

Eating lunch at restaurants, even fast food, is expensive as fuck in Canada. Most people usually bring their own lunch to work. Maybe they'll go out for lunch on Friday or something.

Probably some anglo thing

Pretty sure that in france they have lunch menus too

it's called prato feito, this is the most common and cheap lunch you can find here

Construction workers have BBQ every day. not even joking

Man I'm dying to have some gulášek right now

Looks good desu

Egg, steak, rice, fries and beans?

Thats not really sophisticated :D but probably good for hunger

Construction/crane driver here in Sweden.
We always have a woman cooking for the crew.
Today it was hotdogs and potato salad.

Nice

Yes it is. Especially when we are far from any shops or restaurants like now when we are building a completely new suburb/housing area about 30 minutes from the closest town.

>4-5 euro
Adopt me

salary is probably lower as well. You'll probably have less purchasing power after math

Even better with food vouchers...food from supermarket and resturants are 50% off

7 dollars
30 dollars with tip
50 dollars if waiter is black for slavery reparations

I heard Argentinians are proud of their nice beef.
Is Uruguay the competitive to them?

our is even better

Is this some sort of welfare?

Why would you eat beans, rice AND fries?

Seems like a good lunch after a heavy squat day in the gym though

Does it look shit?

Working people here usually it a couple of slices of bread with cheese and afterwards a piece of fruit. Drink: coffee

what breeds are common?

These are stereotypes but

>office workers
Meal deal, costs three quid

>builders or other manual labour types
Greggs or something, costs a couple or quid

>U R Gay

The food or the place we are building?
The food looks good and the housing area will look like many others we have built.
>pic related, houses like that on repeat, a park, more houses.

I´m not an expert but these are the main breeds I think:
Aberdeen Angus, Hereford and Braford

joke is on you, mongoloid retard

Nah

Its standard benefit so you can go to restaurant every day

You pay half and your employee second tax free

This and salad. The name means literally a meal already assembled in a plate, this because buffet is also popular here but is more expensive, so if you want pay less you can get this lunch.

It's good, and '''nutritionists''' says this is a complete meal.

>Here every restaurant have cheap lunch menu
Same here, called Mittagstisch.

But you have four units units of carbs on your plate? Isn't that like a lot?

In brazil lunch is the most important meal in the day, some people even don't have breakfast, so in overall it's not much carb for a day

Fair enough. I know recall myself that hey have the exact same plate in Portugal - minus the beans. You can find it everywhere in the country.

Got a restaurant across the street of my workplace (technology park) that only does Mittagstisch, only one Euro more expensive than the nearest canteen and much better, too.

I bring my own food to work.

beer and sausage

Food is terribly expensive in Australia. Disgustingly so.
We need to learn from foreigners. Tired of the only food for purchase for $5 is a single piece of sushi.

This is good

schinkenudeln für 6,60€
Jetzt aber kein Schnäppchen

Man verdient hier ziemlich gut, Top 3 Median-Einkommen wenn ich mich nicht irre

Just eating kebab, pizza, hamburgers and other fast food is pretty common. Among working people it's quite popular to eat so called "husmanskost", i.e. traditional Swedish working class food. This is usually fairly simple food made out of relatively cheap ingredients such as cabbage, potato, mince meat and onions. Pic is typical example of this lit. called "cabbage pudding", basically fried cabbage over minced meat mixed with cabbage and rice, usually eaten with potatoes, gravy and lingonberry jam (these three are extremely common).

A lot of people here also just eat sandwiches or leftovers from home as restaurants are quite expensive here. Typical lunch is anywhere between 8-14€.

As for drink, it's usually some form of soda, coffee, milk or plain water. Alcohol is very rarely drunk for lunch.

>white bread and beer every day
how come that doesn't make your people fat?
you are memeing us

Australian $5 is how much?
Here it is about $2 or $3 at a hip "sushi bar" or dirt cheap in a all you can eat China buffet. Some of these are really shitty some are OK.

Bread???

You can eat and drink pretty much whatever the fuck you like as long as you keep within your calorie limit. The problem with the US (and more and more in the rest of the west) is that servings are gigantic.

>knedliky

In theory yes, but if you eat a lot of carbs that will make you hungry and harder to stay within a reasonable limit.

Feeling hungry is completely natural. You're not going to die if you don't feel full all the time. And after eating more moderately your body will get used to it and you'll feel less hungry.

I wish it was true. I do feel like I am going to die. There is literally a physical discomfort. Especially when I post on Sup Forums, Always triggers emotional eating. Finish a post, go take a bite.

A cheese sandwich.

A serving of carbs (potato/pasta) and meat with a side salat as a lunch option would cost you 15-25 Swiss Francs. Canteen food would cost you around 8-15 Sf.

Dutch people always eat bread for breakfast and lunch.

Damn that looks tasty. I thought the Philippines only ate gross shit like chicken fetius?

That's due to the Czech influence in the Philippines in the last few years

>30 minutes from the closest town.
why do people do this?

Usually this is served in cantinas, but we also keep it for restaurant eating.
>Soup
Mostly cabbage, sometimes kale, bean, chicken soup, occasionally meat or fish soup

>Main Dish:
>1 starches
Either potatoes, rice, pasta, rice + fries, rice + beans (in decreasing order of frequency)
>1 protein
Either alternates every day between meat and fish or there's 2 fish dishes per week. I'm counting octopus and seafood as fish here, the most common being:
- Pork, chicken, cow, etc
- Bacalhau, sardines, salmon, octopus
>1 salad/vegetable side
Either lettuce, brocoli or a kale/garlic/olive oil thing we do here called migas.

>Drink
Juice or water for everyday, wine every once in a while for fancier lunches at restaurants.

>Desert:
Either a local pastry (natas being the meme one, but rice pudding is also very common) or just regular fruit - orange, banana, apple are rarely skipped.

>Coffee
Small coffee.

Can't complain, desu, we have pretty good food. It increases in quality from primary school to highschool to uni to your workplace eventually.

The Place
food is food, barbeques are hard to fuck up imo

looks like its veering a bit too american, inefficient use of space, its just a low set rectangle, there is danger of the endless nightmare of suburban sprawl, should at least have a tree out front.
Slightly better than most yank creations still but not by much.

Not blaming you ofc, not your fault, its just sad

It's just a modern take on a swedish classic (pic).

>modern take
that has never ended up well, modern just means shit in terms of style

Why not build those houses? they are at least a proper height

People usually go to their local shawarma stand

I second this.

I work as a roofer on the west coast, I usually just bring my own food from home for lunch, usually consists of 2-3 meat sandwiches, generic brand energy drinks, some granola bars and lots of fruit and vegetables.

Even a cheap fast food place like Tim Hortons or Wendy's, you're looking at anywhere between 9-13 dollars for a standard meal, or even more if you want to get fancy

They are still being built, just not in or around cities.

>I do feel like I am going to die. There is literally a physical discomfort

Yes. That's hunger.

This is natural. I suggest you deal with it.

How does one get that job?

why not?

I usually go to a self-service restaurant. The food is pretty good and varied.
Every day there are pizzas, salads, desserts, red meat, fish, sausages, specialties, side dishes (beans, fries, rice or whatever), fruits. Also beverages like soda, wine, beer. You just compose your own meal desu.

It goes up to 12-13 € pretty fast, but since I'm employed by the national scientific research center and still a student, I get up to 7.5 € refund or so. In the end most meals cost me 4 € or less.